Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Fiancée And My Best Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And My Best Friend (24725 Views)

Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by isabi2lof: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by achimendy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Honestfrend:
Hello guys!!

Please I need ur candid advice on this issue.. Am dating this lady and we re planning to go see her parent next month. So she always come to my place although her place is not far from mine..

No my best friend from childhood who lives in far from me want 2 come and be staying with me, since my place is close to his work place, although he will just be staying few days every week.
I try 2 make him understand that I have a woman in the house and we preparing for marriage.. But this his not going down well with my friend he said since am yet to marry her he should be allow to come stay with me. He started say things like he has left me at home with his girlfriend before which was in the past. My girl is not in support of him coming to stay with me due 2 privacy because it just a single apartment.

Please I don't want 2 have issues with my fiancee or my best friend.. I need an advice on how to convince either one of them.. Because I have no issue with my guy coming 2 stay but still as a man preparing 2 settle down I need some privacy..

Am so confuse I don't know what 2 do..

Tnks

At this point, letting your friend into your one room apartment is a wrong idea. Just make him understand and see reasons.

A correct guy is not even suppose to be arguing over this.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Jacku: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Honestfrend:
Hello guys!!

Please I need ur candid advice on this issue.. Am dating this lady and we re planning to go see her parent next month. So she always come to my place although her place is not far from mine..

No my best friend from childhood who lives in far from me want 2 come and be staying with me, since my place is close to his work place, although he will just be staying few days every week.
I try 2 make him understand that I have a woman in the house and we preparing for marriage.. But this his not going down well with my friend he said since am yet to marry her he should be allow to come stay with me. He started say things like he has left me at home with his girlfriend before which was in the past. My girl is not in support of him coming to stay with me due 2 privacy because it just a single apartment.

Please I don't want 2 have issues with my fiancee or my best friend.. I need an advice on how to convince either one of them.. Because I have no issue with my guy coming 2 stay but still as a man preparing 2 settle down I need some privacy..

Am so confuse I don't know what 2 do..

Tnks
It's very obvious your friend is very selfish and thinks of himself. You don't even need to paint the scenario to him, he should have understood it by himself knowing fully well that you have only a single room apartment. Let's assume you don't stay close to his work place, what would he do?

So because he's your best friend come mean say make you no clear am? Na wa o
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
yewit37486:
IconicR has deactivated her/his account, why now? Good riddance to reading nonsense comments almost all the time.

She has gone for NYSC and she was posted to a remote village in Zamfara State grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots / At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.