Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,438 members, 7,901,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi (41501 Views)

20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Lumarstone: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2023
ggood:
Reno is Goa.t

Not only a goat but a useless caward goat.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Uncletony(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Peter obi will never reply rhino omockri!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by unavailablecity: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Reno naaa MAN you be. Ride on my dearest
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Show me one HAUSA or FULANI person that is trolling Tinubu over Atiku's wild geese chase ! The OBI_dients and Peter Obi are the major people heating up the polity and that is why the blow back is on them.

Lizzysamuel:
It took too long for Atiku's people to put Reno Omokiri in his place. Dele Momodu just did.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx5PRoVsdmr/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by TemmyT002(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Reno Omokri is a brilliant man. You can see it in the life advice he gives and his religious conversations

BUT
When it comes to politics, he becomes a raving lunatic.

Very very weird.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
It took too long for Atiku's people to put Reno Omokiri in his place. Dele Momodu just did.

bla bla bla. Yes, Peter Obi didn't start the case, Atiku did, but Peter Obi latched on it, as well as his followers. They've been the ones shouting about certificate forgery and Asiwaju being a female, Dele Momodu should shut his fat ass up

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by MT: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2023
When last has Deke Momodu made any sense. Subtle attempt to make money from Atiku, pretending like a loyalist.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by popesco123: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Another son of a prostitute spotted here. Headless imbecyle.

quote author=wis3 post=126182286]What's the difference between Obi zombies and PDP? LP is the same thing as PDPlite[/quote]
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by ebiye55(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2023
me I just block the guy. He is not consistent. Reno I mean
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Ikpeyi: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
Obi's zombies were actually hoping this whole CSU you saga would have an effect on PBAT. Now all their hopes are dashed😅

Iberiberism is when you leave person wey beat you and running after person wey no beat you. Atiku beat u na silly, you dey cry for Obi...Dem swear for u na.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by ebiye55(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2023
MT:
When last has Deke Momodu made any sense. Subtle attempt to make money from Atiku, pretending like a loyalist.

Dele Momodu has always been with Atiku IMO, he has been consistent there

Separate his business/work from politics
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by blowjohn(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Atiku deserves ur support. Not our support.

I dey try hustle for where I dey.

Politicians affairs no concern me cos they don't care.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by igbosarejews(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
What has he achieved abeg? Asides the beer factory he built to enrich himself. See why I say most Obi supporters na otondo. What are Obi's achievements? Mention just two of Obi's achievements? If you ignore this you be chronic agbaya
OTU gbawa nnegi
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by MT: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2023
ebiye55:

Dele Momodu has always been with Atiku IMO, he has been consistent there

Separate his business/work from politics

All for financial inducement. He's also attempting to sound nice to Obi to gain more money.

No be Dele Momodu again? That has been his usual.trend
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by ValeeLove(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Even your E-hailing has no effect on the economy.

Clown
don't mind him. Maybe he has a special depot where he purchases his own bags of rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Bizibi(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
Who bloody cares? Anything is welcome so long as it makes your Anambra failure worthless. I'd rather Buhari run for third term than Obi becomes president. God forbid!
smh.... sycophants, even when Apc supporters are mum on buhari administration there will always be one unfortunate one,the odd one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by seunayantokun(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Atiku went to court, but some people who Atiku would gladly use and dump carry it on their head, fighting their own battle on the platform of another Buhari who wouldn't mind killing them in the name of one Nigeria.

You see, Tinubu's dirty past is now out. Others' are saints today till God knows when. But to let Atiku get power will be too much for this country. We are yet to get out of the heartless bloodletting and kidnappings by fulani terrorists yet some people still want to burn the whole cathedral why pursuing a mouse. What kind of mentality is that?

Honestly, Obi was my candidate, and I owe nobody any apology about that. But obidients have made him an ethnic candidate: the kind of support he enjoyed among other ethnicities, I doubt that he can have it again. They should have let him remained a national figure that God gave him in the last election. If it were possible to make him president of Nigeria today, that would fantastically gladen my heart, but to let Atiku have it, no, rara, mba. Nnamdi Kanu is in detention for speaking truth to power; Igboho is in Benin for standing up for his people; and lots and lots more have fled the country. No be handiwork of Fulani be that ni? Yet some people still queue behind Atiku, not minding the consequences of such decision. Bad belle na sickness.

For me, Tinubu wouldn't be my candidate but you need a madman within to tackle the madman without. So, with all his yansh already exposed, abegi, somebodi tell am say make im carry go. How would you survive 8+8 of fulani rule without losing your land to wickedness. What pedigree does Atiku have that could assure us of good leadership?

Nonsense!
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
What's the difference between Obi zombies and PDP? LP is the same thing as PDPlite

And is Mr Momodu now in Nigeria or speaking from Ghana- where his Ovation business is based because of no lights/ Power- to run Businesses in Nigeria or is he speaking on behalf of Obi?
Indeed,PDP is LP and na same same!
This is how losers floats!
Yet,they Politicians, claimed to be Patriotic!
Nigeria will be great!
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
What's the difference between Obi zombies and PDP? LP is the same thing as PDPlite

Why didn't they vote for PDP?

Some of you needs mental rehabilitation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
Who bloody cares? Anything is welcome so long as it makes your Anambra failure worthless. I'd rather Buhari run for third term than Obi becomes president. God forbid!

You sound depressed, don't commit suicide.

Donate your urine pipe to Tinubu.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Exceed15: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Don't mind the brainwashed morons. Dem dey fear Atiku. Person wey attack u different, una dey face another person. Shebi una dey una Tinubu now abi.. hardship na ur mate.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by ZombidiotFools: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2023
phorget:
The foooools would shy away from curing leprosy but would rather expend all energy to cure mere scratches.
It baffles me what country we've found ourselves in, It seems they find there strengths in attacking igbos but they chicken out at the mention of Fulani. I have never seen cowards in so large quantities but here I've found them plentiful.

Shame on you mofos that sees igbos as your problem, if you dont want them then give them their freedom please.

You igbos will cry tire, keep crying.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Hellonearth: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:

The difference is that your god is a drug lord and a certificate forger🤣🤣🤣
Person no go school,him dey claim him go school.
Can you imagine

Una suppose apologize to Mmesoma of jamb result issue
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by PHAYOL81: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
phorget:
The foooools would shy away from curing leprosy but would rather expend all energy to cure mere scratches.
It baffles me what country we've found ourselves in, It seems they find there strengths in attacking igbos but they chicken out at the mention of Fulani. I have never seen cowards in so large quantities but here I've found them plentiful.

Shame on you mofos that sees igbos as your problem, if you dont want them then give them their freedom please.

THAT yout last line had been paraded against the YORUBAs for tiime immemorial. TO start, please desist from seeing yourself/your region as CAPTIVE. THE Yorubas hold nobody hostage too, that I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE.
THE constitution/regionalism the colonial era handed over to us as a nation,had an exit option for everyone UNTIL YOUR FOREFATHERS STARTED A DECEIT/GUILE THAT ENTHRONED ONE OF THEIRs WHO, (OUT OF SHEER ENVY OF DEVELOPMENT OF OTHER REGIONs) TORE IT UP FOR A FEDERALISM that you, as their great grand children, hope to bully others into CHANGING FOR YOU.
YORUBAs ain't the one WHO UNITED US ALL UP UNDER A CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. THEY hold no one hostage and thus are under no bond WHATSOEVER to fight for/authorize anyone's release.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by BobbieZion(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Atiku is now lizard of Adamawa.

Atiku is a shame to the memory of Shehu Yar’adua.

I used to think Atiku is a smart politician but now I see he is just an overhyped man which explain why he always lose every presidential election since he started.

Bola Tinubu his boss contested and became president once.

How can a whole president forge a certificate?
I thought you guys said first class.......
That is how you people defended Kemi Adeosun.

You guys are shameless.....
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by ribbit: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2023
Yeah, let's continue to pretend like it's not these !diotic, annoying, half a brain, nattering nitwit z0 mbidient people behind all the noise and cheering the macabre dance of a serial loser like atiku.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by TUTU147: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
Why not when you are ok with corruption.No reasonable person will want nigeria to continue like this.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Jostoman: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
the different between Atiku and Obi is, Atiku have his own supporters while Obi Also have his own supporters. Make Reno and other nairaland zombies face Atiku that initiate the case in US.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Jostoman: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Na nairaland people dey give Reno attention.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Jostoman: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
Obi's zombies were actually hoping this whole CSU you saga would have an effect on PBAT. Now all their hopes are dashed😅
Face Atiku thats all grin
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Goodlady(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2023
I v said it before that Reno ll sweep with brooms for Tinubu but people ni blv. Anyways, what's the problem of Dele Momodu?
Reno propaganda his own, Momodu too should propaganda his own, Atiku's should do theirs and Obi's camp can do theirs. One thing's to be respected.
CSU has vindicated Tinubu. And if anyone think gaslighting is best option, oya let's see who can fill gas at N1K per kg pass.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by excel101(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Wahabfuture:

God bless Alhaji Waziri Atiku of Adawama, please add more pace to the neck pressing on criminal Tinubu, I love enjoying his miscreant wailing everyday on nairaland ..... We will make sure Tinubu end up prison last last!!!
For your information the thief of Southern Nigerian mandate of become the President of Nigeria, Atiku has been given the a crushing defeat, never experienced before in his life. Lawyers were just busy cashing out on him....... we're waiting for him to announce his retirement in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / Updates On 2nd Niger Bridge As Obi Of Onitsha Visits (videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.