Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi (41500 Views)

20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
What's the difference between Obi zombies and PDP? LP is the same thing as PDPlite
another lizard like Reno omokirikiri
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
Obi's zombies were actually hoping this whole CSU you saga would have an effect on PBAT. Now all their hopes are dashed😅
you always think like Wall gecko oponu oshi alaini lakaye
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol so Dele Momodu tone now. Baba don change voice calm.

Walaha for Atiku. What next for Atiku now, won’t he request for Tinubu DNA to authenticate he is the real Tinubu?

It is as tho CSU dealt a heavy blow on these guys. Everywhere just silent, even Twitter silent and CSU no dey trend.

I am bored. Make all these Atikulators and Obiidients come out make we discuss. Is Atiku and Obi still cumming guys?
what are you trying to say now you mean tinubu bobriksky is not a transgender some people will just go to school without wisdom knowledge and understanding
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Tzar(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
People like Dele cause the chaos.
Why not balance things by calling out all form of cyberbullying and trolling?
Several supporters of Atiku and Obi also cyberbully and troll Tinubu, Dele should call them out too!
You cannot be seen to tolerate one side of the menace you are trying to stop.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Mayeldah(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Reno is towing the line of Wike, unfortunately, Ebola Thubv no get job for am

May we no be unfortunate like Reno
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Beolly(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
McCoy662:
Reno's engagement with Obi and obidients is the only content he has and it's the only thing that is keeping him relevant and also putting food on his table.
I unfollowed the clown long ago and I can never engage in any post from Reno on any social media platform.
Because he stopped supporting your Lord Nnamdi Kanu, he is standing for the truth against your Anambra Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
I feel your pains bro. Just note Nigeria is bigger than all these online lies and propaganda.
AdamuKD:

What he has achieved so far,all your worthless generations can never smell or envisage it. Na abject poverty go finally quench una for supporting a thief
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
What's the difference between Obi zombies and PDP? LP is the same thing as PDPlite
the write still dey pain u
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Shikini: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gbam
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by 9Nj1: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
2003 Toyota Camry for Sale.
Mileage: 89,000
Seats: fabric
Catalyst: available
Remote control Keys
Alloy wheels.
Radio CD player
Pimped
Valid papers
Buy and Drive
Price: #1.7Million( Last price)
WhatsApp for pictures.08162504225
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Olurondo: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dele Momodu should be ashamed of himself. The issue is that people lied and tried to deceive the Nigerian people that Tinubu did not graduate from CSU.The Registrar of CSU confirmed Tinubu graduated from CSU in the court.This is in confirmation with what Reno Omokri has been saying.Reno went to CSU to confirm Tinubu's attendance and graduation and it was confirmed.Dele stop peddling lies!!
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Diligence: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
“Caleb Westberg, the registrar at Chicago State University, said Mr Tinubu’s certificate, dated June 22, 1979, and tendered to INEC on June 17, 2022, was not issued by the school and its administrators could, therefore, not be able to authenticate its source, The Gazette learnt.

Mr Westberg also said, during the deposition that lasted about 5.5 hours, that Mr Tinubu did not apply for a replacement certificate, nor was he ever issued one.

A spokesman for the president was not immediately available for reaction to the development on Tuesday night. But the president’s allies have suggested publicly that the evidence was inconsequential and propagated the Supreme Court’s readiness to throw it out.”

Three Things BAT can't escape:

1. The 1954 Date of birth
2. The Govt College Credentials he used to gain admission (1970)
3. The forged certificate which he submitted to INEC
4. Forgery, Perjury, Identity Theft
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by deji17: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
But Obi.dunce are the one attacking everybody over the matter. So, it's in order if people replies them.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by tiswell(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
Who bloody cares? Anything is welcome so long as it makes your Anambra failure worthless. I'd rather Buhari run for third term than Obi becomes president. God forbid!
Rest.

You are no body!
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Obi na GBAJUE........
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Jack500: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
phorget:
The foooools would shy away from curing leprosy but would rather expend all energy to cure mere scratches.
It baffles me what country we've found ourselves in, It seems they find there strengths in attacking igbos but they chicken out at the mention of Fulani. I have never seen cowards in so large quantities but here I've found them plentiful.

Shame on you mofos that sees igbos as your problem, if you dont want them then give them their freedom please.

And who put them in bondage? Engage your brain before typing
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by joba4luv: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
It took too long for Atiku's people to put Reno Omokiri in his place. Dele Momodu just did.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx5PRoVsdmr/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Why are you wasting your time on a psychiatry patient man called reno Omokiri he have to work for #100m collected from his paymaster so the fool thinks Nigerians are same like him
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by phorget(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jack500:

You better face the boundage your Ebola apportioned to you and stay outta my mentions.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Clobisman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
So what exactly is your point? Do you want a Nigeria democracy that doesn't have opposition?
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Jack500: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
phorget:

You better face the boundage your Ebola apportioned to you and stay outta my mentions.

You mean the one they apportioned to your father and your family? Get sense and stop fooling yourself here.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by phorget(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jack500:

You mean the one they apportioned to your father and your family? Get sense and stop fooling yourself here.

I mean the one apportioned to YOU by your druggy.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by poseidon12: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Thank you Dele Momodu.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Vitally123: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Reno should be careful how he attacks Obi with his hate speech. Elders in Nigeria should caution Reno to leave Obi alone! Obi minds his business yet Reno will not allow him to rest. Is this disrespect, envy or what? Reno doesn't show characteristics of a Christian let alone a pastor that he claims.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Vitally123: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jack500:

Envy, jealousy won't allow you to see the good in the Igbos, I pity you ooo; your poverty mentality is out of this world; change Now!
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu needs to give Reno a Media job. The guy deserves it. He staked his all for Tinubu.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Charmingpet: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
what's there to explain? Tinubu is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Obi is a third class dullard of philosophy who failed woefully as Anambra governor.😜
can you be quiet and face ur life.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by soccerlite: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Will he listen
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by soccerlite: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:

Funny

Lp of nigeria gave tinubu apc victory

Infact in terms of modalities of operation ie propaganda and bigotry

LP of nig is apc doppleganger
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Arabs999: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kaxmytex:
Bunch of clowns... grin
... Just imagine... Look at Reno head like that of Pa Jimor. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Jack500: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Vitally123:

Envy, jealousy won't allow you to see the good in the Igbos, I pity you ooo; your poverty mentality is out of this world; change Now!

I can buy your father and mother, just to kill and eat, I am not poor like you.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by 123yes(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Omokiri has no conscience and he parade himself as a pastor. Please ask Omokiri if Obi slept with the wife that made him to hate him this way.
Re: Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
wis3:
Who bloody cares? Anything is welcome so long as it makes your Anambra failure worthless. I'd rather Buhari run for third term than Obi becomes president. God forbid!
Abeggi,concentrate on your dubious and shady character bringing shame to Nigerians and black race.

Bunch of dishonest politicians. What's difficult bringing certificates into public domain for scrutiny. Just hiding!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout / Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.