Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ - Car Talk (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ (16156 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:27pm On Jul 10
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:18pm On Jul 10
I doubt any driver that has driven in this Lagos for a year can escape paying fine. The system is rigged against you.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:23pm On Jul 10
AutoConsult keeps putting smiles on people's faces. Very little price to pay for loads of goodies.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:41pm On Jul 10
It's easier for you to buy a car when you don't know Jack about cars. The bliss in ignorance makes such moves very smooth, but we all know how that ends on the long run.

Allow AutoConsult to give you the best value for your money.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:48pm On Jul 10
That moment you think yes, I think I'll pass this car, and you suddenly notice the duties was too underpaid, or you test drive and you begin to hesitations in the transmissions.

Chai! I've been in this situation a thousand times, but it is what it is innit. We gats do what we gats do. We can't settle for shit.

AutoConsult remains committed to delivering only problem-free cars. Peace✌️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:43pm On Jul 10
Fulfilling day altogether. We go again tomorrow and beyond. Good night wonderful people ♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:39am On Jul 11
Good morning sweet people. Trust y'all had a great rest.

We up and active again.

Send in your inspection requests.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:55am On Jul 11
Not gon lie, vehicles are way too expensive. I'm not surprised most of my Clients renage on their attempt to buy a car sometimes. You'll have to think it through again and again.

But you know, it is what it is. You still gotta buy it now. You don't know what will happen tomorrow.

Either ways, trust AutoConsult always to help you handle your car purchase.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:19am On Jul 11
Save this for later

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 12:34pm On Jul 11
Rain affects our efficiency. Pissed I'm unable to complete jobs as soon as promised. Still, we need the rain don't we!?
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:22pm On Jul 11
A Client spoke to me recently about his desire to buy a Nigerian used SUV. He had this disgust for Honda products, caused mostly by things he's had a how many times he's seen them tear their ball joint on the road.

Well, to cut the long story short, after a long search, he realized his budget could not buy a Toyota and other options he was considering. So he had to settle for a Honda eventually, CR-V to be precise.

Interestingly, he called me last week and said he's surprised at how efficient the car is. You people should stop badmouthing Honda honestly😅😅

You are preventing lots of people from enjoying really nice cars under the Honda brand.

END.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:43pm On Jul 11
I hope y'all are being careful on the road? Everywhere is slippery. Damn slippery. Stay safe Kings♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:00pm On Jul 11
It's okay to have your personal mechanic check a vehicle for you, but after he's done his bit, invite AutoConsult, A neutral hand to ensure all his well.

I hope you understand.

Call me. 09039337803
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:15pm On Jul 11
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:43pm On Jul 11
I'm not a car dealer please. I can help you search for a car but you'll have to pay for that service before the service.

Thank you.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:59pm On Jul 11
As you search for the car you wanna buy, you should seek for advice. Let AutoConsult guide you.

Call in or send a dm

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:24am On Jul 12
Weekend is here already. If you need to have a car checked this weekend, don't waste a second to send me a dm. Let's plan ahead.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:31am On Jul 12
Using the recommended oil for your vehicle is crucial for maintaining optimal engine performance, longevity, and efficiency.

The manufacturer's specified oil ensures proper lubrication, reduces engine wear, and helps maintain fuel efficiency.

It also aids in keeping the engine clean by preventing sludge build-up. Using the incorrect oil can lead to reduced engine performance, increased fuel consumption, and potentially severe engine damage, resulting in costly repairs.

Thus, adhering to the recommended oil specifications is essential for the health and reliability of your vehicle.

Contact AutoConsult for more tips on how to give your vehicle the best treatment possible.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:04am On Jul 12
Using the correct tire specifications for your vehicle is vital for safety, performance, and efficiency.

Tires designed for your vehicle ensure proper traction, handling, and braking, reducing the risk of accidents.

They also contribute to better fuel efficiency and even tire wear, which prolongs tire life. Incorrect tire specifications can lead to poor handling, increased stopping distances, and uneven wear, potentially causing blowouts or other tire failures.

Therefore, adhering to the manufacturer's recommended tire specifications is essential for the safe and efficient operation of your vehicle.

Nor dey inflate your tire reach 55psi too. Na beg ah dey beg you ehnn fine boy😩
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 12:40pm On Jul 12
Still available to help you inspect a car this weekend. Let's discuss ahead.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:12pm On Jul 12
Adding Sundays to my work day soon. Half day but yes. I've noticed lots of people are mostly chanced on Sundays.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 4:11pm On Jul 12
👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:29pm On Jul 12
Still time to plan against tomorrow. Have you seen the car you desire yet? Let me know👇

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:49pm On Jul 12
I'm in full support of the Local Government Autonomy.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:37pm On Jul 12
I still love it when my Clients are present for inspection. It makes everything move faster than usual.

Weekend has started. Let's go inspect together.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 12:18am
👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:47am
Good morning everyone. Work starts in earnest.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 12:05pm
Busy day. Send in your inspection requests. I'll reply ASAP

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:09pm
AWD VS 4WD (ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW)

AWD (All-Wheel Drive) and 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) are both systems designed to improve a vehicle's traction by driving all four wheels, but they differ in operation and application.

1. All-Wheel Drive (AWD):

Operation:
AWD is typically always on, automatically distributing power between the front and rear wheels as needed. It uses a center differential to allow for differences in wheel speed between the front and rear wheels.
Applicati AWD is commonly found in cars and crossovers. It’s designed for on-road use and light off-road conditions, providing better traction in rain, snow, and mild off-road situations.

Advantages:
Better handling and traction on various road conditions without driver intervention.

2. Four-Wheel Drive (4WD):

Operation:
4WD can be engaged or disengaged by the driver. It usually has a high and low range, allowing for increased torque in low-range mode for challenging off-road conditions. It often uses a transfer case to split power between the front and rear axles.

Application:
4WD is commonly found in trucks and SUVs designed for off-road use. It’s suited for rugged terrain, deep snow, mud, and other challenging environments.

Advantages:
Superior off-road capability and ability to handle severe conditions.

In summary, AWD is more suited for on-road driving with occasional off-road use, providing convenience and improved traction in various conditions, while 4WD is designed for serious off-road performance, allowing the driver to manually control the system based on terrain demands.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 4:47pm
Finding cars is not easy. I help find cars but i ask for a befitting reward. And surely, my clients are always appreciative of it.

Ordinarily, it pays clients that I help them do the searching than for them to do it by themselves.

Talk to me if you don't want that stress of searching.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:17pm
What a day! Stressed out. I'll certainly reply all messages.

Keep'em coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Cold Mornings, Expect Battery Failures. / Nigerian Develops Brake Pads With Palm-Kernel Shells / Diesel Engine Club, You Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.