Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ - Car Talk (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ (26080 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:25pm On Jul 06
It is what it is. AutoConsult is clear🚀🚀

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:33pm On Jul 06
I look forward to the England game today. Can't wait💪
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:05pm On Jul 06
Great day at the office. Great week in general too.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:48pm On Jul 06
What a penalty shoot out there!

Away from football. Still need help deciding which car to buy? Chat me up immediately. Let's talk

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:51pm On Jul 06
I'm told FG has reduced duties on imported cars by 20%, effective immediately. I hope dealers will agree to reduce their prices too.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:20pm On Jul 06
Good night lovely people ♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:06am On Jul 07
Happy Sunday fam!

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:40pm On Jul 07
Trust y'all are enjoying your weekend. I am.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:14pm On Jul 07
A new week starts in few hours. Let's discuss how we'll get you a sound car this week. Hit me up Asaapu

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:10pm On Jul 07
AutoConsult is clear by some distance. Going into the new week with some extra motivation. Lots of engagements this weekend already. I'm really raring to go💪🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34pm On Jul 07
Send in your car queries. AutoConsult is on seat.

If you also wanna check a car this week, don't wait a second to chat me up.

I full ground.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:41am On Jul 08
Good morning everyone.

Greeting you all from the beautiful City of Lagos.

Let's start this week with some positive mindset. Don't matter how hard it gets, we'll make solid impacts.

Let's go🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:18am On Jul 08
Very positive new week already. Signs are good👌
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:32pm On Jul 08
I love Clients that read stuffs online to fix their own car problems themselves. It makes my work easy.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:50pm On Jul 08
👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:30pm On Jul 08
Responding to all inquiries soon. Been a tad bit busy.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:32pm On Jul 08
Team 'Thermostat is not good,' are you aware of how much fuel your car consumes on extremely cold days?

Do you realize the harm a too-cold engine causes to the catalytic converter?

Well, my thermostat is fully functional.

My car reaches its optimal operating temperature regardless of the weather, which is why it is fuel efficient.

You wouldn't believe that the money you've wasted on fuel due to running in open loop for longer periods is more than enough to buy a new thermostat for your car.

Maintaining the optimal running temperature at all times results in a quiet engine, fuel efficiency, zero sludge, and smooth movement, all thanks to having a thermostat in your car.

Protect your thermostat with your life.

END.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:05pm On Jul 08
This month is going really fast. Stop contemplating either to buy a car or not. Buy it already. I might not be cheaper in the later months.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:41pm On Jul 08
Excellent day. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:17am On Jul 09
Good morning wonderful people.

Let's the calls and messages begin to roll in.

I'm very available today.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:21am On Jul 09
AutoConsult remains your go-to plug for everything Automobile. Don't waste a second to contact me.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:50am On Jul 09
Nor buy V8 you no hear. Fuel prices are going through thr roof now. Omooorr
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:09pm On Jul 09
It's easy to miss certain details during inspection. A lengthy years of experience has ensured we leave no stone unturned. Nothing can excape our sight. Talk to AutoConsult. Let's help you get your next car.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:19pm On Jul 09
Lotta cars are flooded now in Lagos. Don't go try to buy car alone ooo. Ehnehn. I've said my own.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:51pm On Jul 09
For the umpteenth time, don't buy a car you cannot maintain. Things are expensive enough. You don't wanna be spending money you ought to be using to feed your family on a car. Make the right choices my people. AutoConsult can help you make that choice.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:29pm On Jul 09
A QUICK REMINDER OF WHAT WE DO

AutoConsult is a revolutionary automobile firm that ensures car owners and prospective car owners get the best value for their money

I help people inspect vehicles they want to buy at pre-purchase and give them objective feedback on the condition of the car.

With this, they are able to weigh their options and make a more informed decision before committing their hard-earned money to that car.

I'm proud to say it; I've successfully saved hundreds of clients from making a grave mistake in buying a car.

Contact AutoConsult today to get the best value for your money.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:00pm On Jul 09
I say again, Inspection fee is not added expenses when buying a car. It's a standard practise. This can potentially save you hundreds of thousands of naira, possibly even millions of unnecessary expenses.

Invite AutoConsult today to have that Car thoroughly inspected.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:25pm On Jul 09
👀👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:58pm On Jul 09
Good night wonderful people of Nairaland♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:52am On Jul 10
Good morning everyone ♥️♥️

Trust y'all had a great night rest. Well I did if you are asking.

Send in your inspection requests today. I'm available.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:35am On Jul 10
Hate these rains🤦🤦 Keeps messing up my plans
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:40am On Jul 10
Lagos car suspension sellers will be smiling right now😄 If you don't need to drive your car to work, it's best you park it for now. You can drive to work on a sunny morning and swim back home in flood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply)

This Trailer Could Just Be A Death Trap As Seen In Lagos (photo) / Help My Toyota Corolla Unusually Gulps Fuel!!!! / This Kia Habaniro Car Uses Artificial Intelligence To Know When You Are Sad

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.