Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,329 members, 7,894,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ - Car Talk (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ (16741 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:00pm On Jul 14
Happy Sunday my people. Hope y'all are resting well
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:46pm On Jul 14
It's going to be a very busy week. Kindly send in your inspection requests early enough so I can program myself accordingly. Thank you.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:16pm On Jul 14
Looking forward to the European Cup final today. It'll be on heck of a match. Don't miss it.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:54pm On Jul 14
All eyes on Spain - England. It's gon be a blockbuster♥️♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:54pm On Jul 14
Spain - England

Fascinating first half. Looking forward to the second half of the game. The game surely looks like it'll go to extra time. I hope not though.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:04am On Jul 15
Quite a game of football last night. Congrats to Spain.

It's a beautiful new week ladies and gents. You need a capable hand to help you check a car you wish to buy? Contact AutoConsult immediately.

Good morning and have an incredible week ahead♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:44am On Jul 15
Make this week count. The year ends in the blink of an eye. Achieve everything you promised yourself to achieve at the beginning of this year, especially that plan to buy a car.

Don't doubt yourself. Go for it. It'll be thoroughly worth it.

AutoConsult is also there to help you do the needful

Peace✌️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:23am On Jul 15
Car dealers every day: Who do you work for? Cars45? Autocheck?

Me: Nah, I work alone😎(under my black sunshade of course).

And that's the moment they know there's problem. "This guy will be hard to convince"😅😅
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:53am On Jul 15
Let nothing prevent you from driving the car you've always wished to. If your money never reach, save up. You can also buy one now, use it for a while, sell later when you have more money, and finally drive your desired car.

Whatever decision you make, ensure AutoConsult is involved. It's very important. Hit me up on whatsapp anytime you feel.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:33pm On Jul 15
Busy day. All enquires will be addressed soon.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:21pm On Jul 15
VOLVO PR😎

Volvo cars are generally considered to be very safe. The company has a strong reputation for prioritizing safety and has been a leader in automotive safety innovations for decades. Some key points about Volvo's safety:

1. Innovative Safety Features: Volvo has introduced many pioneering safety features, such as the three-point seatbelt, side-impact protection system (SIPS), and the WHIPS whiplash protection system.

2. Crash Test Ratings: Volvo cars consistently receive high marks in crash test ratings from organizations such as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).

3. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS): Volvo vehicles come equipped with advanced safety technologies like collision avoidance systems, pedestrian detection, lane-keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control.

4. Vision 2020: Volvo's ambitious safety goal, Vision 2020, aimed to ensure that no one would be killed or seriously injured in a new Volvo car by the year 2020. While this goal is challenging, it underscores the company's commitment to safety.

Volvo deserves some recognition.

BYE.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:34pm On Jul 15
I'll be unavailable on Saturday. Please let's have all cars inspected before Saturday. Thank you.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:28am On Jul 16
Good morning people. Trust y'all slept well. We go again today. Don't give up folks
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:57am On Jul 16
Up and running. Lots of activities lined up for today. Send a message if you need a car checked ASAP, let me know on whatsapp immediately.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:23pm On Jul 16
Trust y'all are enjoying your day? Don't go through your car search alone. Invite AutoConsult to make it easy.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:21pm On Jul 16
Been an incredible day at the office. Clients keep appreciating my efforts and I love it♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:55pm On Jul 16
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:29pm On Jul 16
Dubai is now even more difficult to travel to than the United States of America. Only for Nigerians you know!? We really need to stop misbehaving in other people's country. Damn!
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:31pm On Jul 16
Good night lovely people. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:32am On Jul 17
Good morning wonderful people.

Got any car questions? Hit me up immediately.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:27am On Jul 17
Our Automotive sector has a long way to go honestly. Some vehicles I see on roads shouldn't even be driving on our roads.

You see road safety officials collecting money from them instead of actually doing the work they use tax payers money to pay them. It's ridiculous.

You'll see some heavy duty trucks with as much as three dead tires, throwing the pieces of their torn tires all over the road and these devils in red and brown cloths will let them pass.

It's when they see someone who has an expired fire extinguisher they'll start writing useless ticket. I'm angry this morning.

END.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:35pm On Jul 17
👀👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:14pm On Jul 17
No, you can't get a "very good" Honda Accord(EOD) or DC with 2 million naira. Don't let anyone deceive you.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:30pm On Jul 17
Stop leaving your hand on your gear selector. You'll damage the gear lever. You don shift to drive, just drive. Allow the selector rest😄😄
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:31pm On Jul 17
A really busy day at the office. Hope y'all had a fulfilling day? Yawns*
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:59pm On Jul 17
I know cars. But sometimes you see something new out there and you are blown away😄 The things you thought you knew about a car, you'll find a model completely different with different features. Incredible♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:16am On Jul 18
Good morning wonderful people. Trust y'all slept well. We'll have a sweal day today. Let's go🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:13am On Jul 18
Aged cars can be very tricky to buy. If you know you don't hold much and you need to get a Nigerian used car, I'll advise you take professional inspection even more seriously.

There are lots of things to check to ensure you won't become a mechanic yourself on the long run.

Send me a dm and let's talk.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:10pm On Jul 18
Four-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles offer better traction and off-road capability but come with certain risks:

1. Overconfidence: Can lead to risky driving in tough conditions.
2. Rollover Risk: Higher in vehicles with a high center of gravity.
3. Complex Maintenance: Requires regular upkeep to avoid failures.
4. Increased Fuel Consumption: Uses more fuel than two-wheel drive.
5. Improper Use: Can cause drivetrain damage if used on dry pavement.
6. Weight and Cost: Heavier, affecting handling and braking; generally more expensive to buy and repair.
7. Limited Traction Advantage: Helps in acceleration but not in braking or cornering.

Without doubts, AWD are way better.

I'll stare why in another post.

END.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 4:02pm On Jul 18
AWD is often considered better than 4WD for everyday driving due to several reasons:

1. On-Road Performance: AWD enhances traction and handling on paved roads, improving stability in rain and light snow.

2. Convenience: AWD systems are automatic and always on, requiring no driver intervention.

3. Fuel Efficiency: AWD systems are usually lighter and more fuel-efficient than 4WD.

4. Safety: AWD offers better handling and stability on slippery or uneven surfaces.

4WD is superior for off-road driving and heavy-duty applications - in extreme conditions and rough terrains, but I think it's clear why AWD has that edge.

END.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:39pm On Jul 18
Available tomorrow to have a car inspected for you. Chat me up ahead.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:26pm On Jul 18
Time has really been flying today. Couldn't keep track of it. Hope y'all had a great time at work today. I did. Try get some rest and let's have a car chat later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Famous Luxury Car Bonnet Ornaments Or Mascots Of All Time / Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window / We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.