Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing (22747 Views)

Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States / Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Powerlly: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Favour37:
This new interior minister is working
Honestly
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by BoldBrainz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
casualobserver:

This is what Aregbe should have been doing instead he was busy fighting Tinubu for turf!!!

Rauf has always had a thing for irrelevant bickering. He doesn't pick his battles wisely.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by franchasofficia: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Very wonderful. This new Minister of Interior ought to have been the President but Yorubas worship money more than good name, so they chose Tinubu, a corrupt criminal druggie whose brain is filled with criminality and corruption undecided
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Nuheights(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Amazing!
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Nolevel666: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sparko1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Now you talking.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by tfelicityk(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Congratulations to the minister of interior. What aregbesola could not do during his time?

6 Likes

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Chetas81(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Favour37:
YOU KNOW THAT,IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, PEOPLE DON'T DO THE JOB THEY SIGN TO DO, MANY NIGERIAN CITIZEN HATE THEIR RESPONSIBILITY

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by fabolouz1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
One of the most corrupt govt. Parastartal , probably those who weren't captured are those who refused to part with extra money.
You can get your passport in a day or two if you play ball.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by SonOfDSoil01: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
I am loving this already grin I hope we see changes all other sectors!

3 Likes

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by famology(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Passport recketeers will be sad. By the way, wetin Rauf Aregbesola use him 4yrs do for dis same office?

3 Likes

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Chetas81(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Decentdave:
I pray they implement this
pray not force,as people don't have an idea of what they sign up to do
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Alchemy528: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Applicants should still ensure they have all the necessary documentation and meet the requirements to facilitate smooth processing."

2 Likes

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by fkelly(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Be in ur office and be talking rubbish. Since 2 months now my passport isn't ready.

After 2 months an idiot is asking me if I need it through express.

2 Likes

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by spagettiluv: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
Very wonderful. This new Minister of Interior ought to have been the President but Yorubas worship money more than good name, so they chose Tinubu, a corrupt criminal druggie whose brain is filled with criminality and corruption undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Treadway: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
inoki247:
Lol anybody confirm this yet...

Who dey here wey don du Passport lately make he update us say na True...
I can confirm that the news of the backlog cleared isn't as true as depicted, at least not at the NIS office end of things. My wife was still at the immigration office Ibadan today and she along with a lot of other people were turned back yet again after a bit of waiting. Passport not ready. She did capturing early July.

Sukkot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Hespee93: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
casualobserver:

This is what Aregbe should have been doing instead he was busy fighting Tinubu for turf!!!

Don't mind the minister of holiday announcer
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Larryndelaw: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Thought foolish NIS boss said.........the passport backlog had been cleared within 2weeks........

So what do u mean by extended to 3 weeks again
It seems you can't read properly. He said he told Nigerians that it will be done in 3 weeks but was done in.. 3 weeks. Is it because you school at night or what. You always wait for Bad news about Nigeria and the govt. Common change your mentality. We are all Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by ladel(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Big lie. Booking for biometric in UK now, earliest appointment u can have is 27th January 2024. All days prior has been booked
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by 100smile(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nice one
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by bablon20(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
If only he can take the issue of racketeering seriously in NIS it will go along way. There are still some ogas in those NIS office who are still collecting bribe. They are not encouraging those who apply online at all.

2 Likes

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by backtovillage: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Thought foolish NIS boss said.........the passport backlog had been cleared within 2weeks........

If to say you get wisdom, knowledge and understanding u no go make that comment.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Tenumootito: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
We look forward to matching NIN and BVN together so that whosoever that want passport will just apply, deduct the amount from his account and issue it.

Let it be seamless...

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Yinksdavid(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nothing is working. Everything shared here are lies.

My closest friend who did his capturing over 4 months ago's passport is not yet ready despite even going thru an immigration contact

Favour37:

2 Likes

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Larryndelaw: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Treadway:
I can confirm that the news of the backlog cleared isn't as true as depicted, at least not at the NIS office end of things. My wife was still at the immigration office Ibadan today and she along with a lot of other people were turned back yet again after a bit of waiting. Passport not ready. She did capturing early July.

Sukkot
Pls follow the instructions and put in a complaint and let's see what will come out of it.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by phemmyfour: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jestin:
To get passport for Nigeria come be like who dey find USA visa
They are overwhelmed by the japarians. There is surge in demand for passport more than before
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sukkot: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Treadway:

Sukkot
wow bro. so this is all lies SMH
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Yinksdavid(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
God bless you. I don't understand this blatant lie and the courage this people have to say this publicly.

ladel:
Big lie. Booking for biometric in UK now, earliest appointment u can have is 27th January 2024. All days prior has been booked
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by spiSeyi: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
turmacs:
Just so you know, even Russia and North Korea that have been under sanctions for years, they are far far better than Nigeria economically
Stop capping what is not from your bed room, North Korea 🇰🇵 is no way better than Nigeria even Niger is economically buoyant than North Korea undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Jservice(f): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Alright
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by youngking89(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
You are the one that’s foolish....when you don’t know how to read well. Read it again....
ONEjoblessGUY:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Abimloaded(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chetas81:
WHAT OF THOSE ELERIBURUKU ONIRANU CITIZEN IN PASSPORT OFFICE,WHO ALWAYS COLLECT BRIBE
He (The Minister) already said anybody in that office who demands for money should be reported.
Phone number & email to make reports to have been provided as well.
Read the last paragraph.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts / Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship / Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.