Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing (22746 Views)

Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States / Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Kukutente23: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
The lie APC cannot tell does not exist

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by JuanDeDios: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Favour37:
This new interior minister is working
I agree.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by EagleSquare1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wait a minute!
Just go get your passport in 2 weeks and head up to Russia and North Korea for a better life!

turmacs:
Just so you know, even Russia and North Korea that have been under sanctions for years, they are far far better than Nigeria economically

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by JuanDeDios: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chetas81:
WHAT OF THOSE ELERIBURUKU ONIRANU CITIZEN IN PASSPORT OFFICE,WHO ALWAYS COLLECT BRIBE
Don't give.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by NewDea4: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-fg-issues-two-week-timeline-for-passport-processing/amp

As if it hasn't always been a two-week timeline...useless Buhari put a madman like Aregbesola in charge of the ministry of interior for eight years, they are surprised everything went to shít

Bastards

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sleeknaija(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Thought foolish NIS boss said.........the passport backlog had been cleared within 2weeks........

So what do u mean by extended to 3 weeks again

Try and read the full story and stop been a nuisance angry
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by NewDea4: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
sleeknaija:

Try and read the full story and stop been a nuisance angry

You're a dumb monkey

No brain inside that your fûcking useless zombie-skull
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Nonexisting1: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
My cousin sister is coming back next week from the UK with an expired Nigerian passport. Will she have problems with the immigrations at the airport because her Nigerian passport has expired? She said she couldn't renew there. @Justwise.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sukkot: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nonexisting1:
My cousin sister is coming back next week from the UK with an expired Nigerian passport. Will she have problems with the immigrations at the airport because her Nigerian passport has expired? She said she couldn't renew there. @Justwise.
THEY will extort her at least 1000 pounds. dont try it
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Nonexisting1: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
sukkot:
THEY will extort her at least 1000 pounds. dont try it
1000 pounds like say she dey come with up to that amount. What if she doesn't have? They will deport her? She already bought ticket.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sukkot: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Phred1717: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
If said "if you have done capturing and not yet collected your passport" so you will still pay before capturing
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by olawonder(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
turmacs:
Just so you know, even Russia and North Korea that have been under sanctions for years, they are far far better than Nigeria economically

Ha, so you expect Nigeria’s economy to overtake that of Russia, because of ineffective Western sanctions? se you be ajębó ni? ‘The nose is far from the forehead’ as we say in Yoruba tongue!
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sukkot: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nonexisting1:
1000 pounds like say she dey come with up to that amount. What if she doesn't have? They will deport her? She already bought ticket.
she will be deported. expired passport is no passport. better hold 1000 pounds to bribe because its cheaper than being deported
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Allisgud: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
They should also help us to reduce ticket fee by 50% so we can leave the country for them to swallow

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Nonexisting1: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
sukkot:
she will be deported. expired passport is no passport. better hold 1000 pounds to bribe because its cheaper than being deported
Now that's serious. It's better she cancels her flight than pay 1k pounds to those criminals at the airport.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by BabaIbo: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tunda faya una dia!
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Amayabor1: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Trimjos:
This man seem to be the only reasonable and sensible being in the cabinet of the transgender druggie

David Umahi is also trying
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sukkot: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Now that's serious. It's better she cancels her flight than pay 1k pounds to those criminals at the airport.
try and get a visa at the Nigerian house in london
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sleeknaija(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
NewDea4:

You're a dumb monkey

No brain inside that your fûcking useless zombie-skull

U this nitwit.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Thought foolish NIS boss said.........the passport backlog had been cleared within 2weeks........

So what do u mean by extended to 3 weeks again

Can you read at all?
Stop embarrassing yourself 😒
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Nonexisting1: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
sukkot:
try and get a visa at the Nigerian house in london
Nigerian visa with a Nigerian passport? I don't think she has UK passport but I will ask. I wonder why they will deny a Nigerian entry just because of expired Nigerian passport.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good development.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by crossbreedwears(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
There are other working minister unless you want to be bias.
Trimjos:
This man seem to be the only reasonable and sensible being in the cabinet of the transgender druggie
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sukkot: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Nigerian visa with a Nigerian passport? I don't think she has UK passport but I will ask. I wonder why they will deny a Nigerian entry just because of expired Nigerian passport.
oh ok so she doesn't have a British passport ? Just an expired naija passport ? Ok they can't deport her but they will lock her up for a few hours till she drops something substantial for them. Tell her to hold like 200 pounds for them. Negotiate with them. If they say we want 1000 pounds before we release you , negotiate it down to 200
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Babangidapikin: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
I think I like this gentleman, even the NIN that doesn't show linked number is now showing Linked number.. I have reported the number I don't know about and the one I don't use again. This is the kind of positive action man we need in Uncle Bola's cabinet.. that makes life easy .. not John Wike and his demolition and Okada burning squad (instead of fines)that put tears in people's face.. all in the name of master plan ...
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by rickleye: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Treadway:
I can confirm that the news of the backlog cleared isn't as true as depicted, at least not at the NIS office end of things. My wife was still at the immigration office Ibadan today and she along with a lot of other people were turned back yet again after a bit of waiting. Passport not ready. She did capturing early July.

Sukkot

Let her write or contact the minister directly.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Treadway: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
rickleye:

Let her write or contact the minister directly.
iyen naa da.
Yea I'll contact them and see what happens.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Menclothing: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Keep the good work
Let’s every minister work like this

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by wowo2: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
All this is propaganda. In the UK for example, when people book for passport renewal, they would get not too distant dates to go in for capture and then will not get the passports till a month or more after.

Now, what has changed is that the closest date you can get to go in for a capture is like 3 or 4 months in the future. Hopefully you then get your passports in 2 weeks (pray this is true). Try booking for passport and earliest date is well into the new year.

Who are we deceiving...they know our journalists do not do any investigation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator / Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections / Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.