Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) (3585 Views)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
I did this make up on a 'lady' on my lap. How do you see it?

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
More

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
More pics!

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by crestedaguiyi: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Which village or Hamlet is this.

Rubber tiles in 2023, wahalur

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by adeoyekay(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
What of the one you did on your face

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by adeoyekay(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
More pics!
Your lap is not smooth, not attractive at all

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Which village or Hamlet is this.

Rubber tiles in 2023, wahalur
Is that the only thing you saw?

The rubber tile is really nice though. Unless it's not this particular type that you used.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
adeoyekay:
What of the one you did on your face
How would you see it then?
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by adeoyekay(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How would you see it then?
unless you show us
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
adeoyekay:
Your lap is not smooth, not attractive at all
The pictures are not doing justice to it at all. They're fatter and fresher than they look in this pictures. If you see them in real life, you would want to... Let me stop here for now.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by crestedaguiyi: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Is that the only thing you saw?

The rubber tile is really nice though. Unless it's not this particular type that you used.

Me use, I doubt if you will find this in any house in my city.

See as your park your kpangolo full ground, even the empty ones na decorations for the room.

The lap is dry and unattractive to me hence my focus is on the other things in the room

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

See as your park your kpangolo full ground, even the empty ones na decorations for the room.

The lap is dry and unattractive to me hence my focus is on the other things in the room
Why about the thing I drew on my laps? You didn't see that?

The pictures are not doing justice to the laps at all. They're fatter and fresher than they look in this pictures. If you see them in real life, you would want to... Let me stop here for now.

Please, what do you mean by kpangolo? Empty? How? All the containers you see there all contain contents that I use.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nne try and be shaving now! Which kind hairy laps be this one?

If the road to toto is this hairy how will toto be?

Meanwhile your case don tire elders for this Nairaland. Na to commit the case give ancestors na im remain
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

Have you gone to the house of everyone in your city to be sure that no one has rubber carpet? The rubber carpet is really nice though.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Nne try and be shaving now! Which kind hairy laps be this one?

If the road to toto is this hairy how will toto be?
It's too hairy, isn't it? I have never shaved my legs before. I've shaved some other parts, but not my legs. If you see my belly ,you'll run. I intend shaving my stomach/belly region when I want to go to the pool or beach.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by crestedaguiyi: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Have you gone to the house of everyone in your city to be sure that no one has rubber carpet? The rubber carpet is really nice though.

Abeg pack out of this kind house if no be your parents house except it's a remote village with old buildings
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by crestedaguiyi: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
It's too hairy, isn't it? I have never shaved my legs before. I've shaved some other parts, but not my legs. If you see my belly ,you'll run. I intend shaving my stomach/belly region when I want to go to the pool or beach.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kuku kee me
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
You all left what I asked you to check and start looking at another thing. Please, focus on the the issue/matter of the thread.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

Abeg pack out of this kind house if no be your parents house except it's a remote village with old buildings
What are you saying? This is a flat. So, is it better I leave it without anything on the floo Like without carpet or rug. Is it better that way?
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by crestedaguiyi: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What are you saying? This is a flat. So, is it better I leave it without anything on the floo Like without carpet or rug. Is it better that way?

Which state or African country is this
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by talented321: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
No need shaming where she live, as far she never broke shame others...
crestedaguiyi:

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by crestedaguiyi: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
talented321:
No need shaming where she live, as far she never broke shame others...

My comments are for jokes and fun. Do I know, what do I stand to gain from such.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
At this point I don commot hand for your matter...

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by finallybusy: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
All these bored seventeen year olds, sef. Don’t you have real life friends?
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by talented321: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Thanks for understanding..
She may have childish posts but i don't have any problem with her because she is not proud or insult others..
crestedaguiyi:

My comments are for jokes and fun. Do I know, what do I stand to gain from such.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Nehyooh(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I did this make up on a 'lady' on my lap. How do you see it?
The lady you drew no get nose ba grin
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Nehyooh:
The lady you drew no get nose ba grin
Ah! I totally forgot! It didn't even occur to me until you pointed it out.

I know many people won't see that there's no nose.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

Which state or African country is this
Don't insult me please. I know that's what you want to do. Or am I lying?
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:

At this point I don commot hand for your matter...
What happened please? Did I get on your nerves?
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Nehyooh(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ah! I totally forgot! It didn't even occur to me until you pointed it out.

I know many people won't see that there's no nose.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by K33fK0zaRt: 1:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Is it just me or I somehow find her childish displays cute? Reeks of untamed innocence.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by DyingFetus: 4:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Mek i watch as simps come here to salivate on op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Love = Like / Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? / Guys(f Him Sha),did I DO WRONG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.