Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,118 members, 7,899,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) (3608 Views)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by NEUDUDE: 5:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Are those container empty? Are you an hoarder?
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by crestedaguiyi: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Don't insult me please. I know that's what you want to do. Or am I lying?

Sorry pls, that's not my intention.

I intended to provoke to anger so we can banter small but you handled it like a true grown up.

I admire that in a woman, keep it up
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by spencekat(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Nne try and be shaving now! Which kind hairy laps be this one?

If the road to toto is this hairy how will toto be?

Meanwhile your case don tire elders for this Nairaland. Na to commit the case give ancestors na im remain
Hairs on the lap shaved??
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Trustedapparel(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Show us the one in the middle ,I want to see something grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by purples25(f): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Cute. The guys deliberately trading insults for the compliments you feel she needs,hope you will use those compliments to buy akara. Stingy ass dudes. 😪

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by jibovico(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fadila, stop trying to please everyone. Your laps are fine by me and from the look of things you are a very beautiful Lady. Enjoy your beauty and flaunt it where you want. I wish I
could see your face.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nehyooh:
The lady you drew no get nose ba grin
Omo u even get time look wetin she draw 4 leg
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Omoawoke2(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ah! I totally forgot! It didn't even occur to me until you pointed it out.

I know many people won't see that there's no nose.

Lmao. grin. They are not here to look at what you drew, na laps people wan see
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Culer: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
finallybusy:
All these bored seventeen year olds, sef. Don’t you have real life friends?
she's just like you. You're both lonely, bored weirdos. Exception is only the fact you're OLD.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by Nehyooh(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Omo u even get time look wetin she draw 4 leg
grin
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by PaganTerrorist: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Op you need to check your mental health because what TF is this?
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by sirwilson(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
It's too hairy, isn't it? I have never shaved my legs before. I've shaved some other parts, but not my legs. If you see my belly ,you'll run. I intend shaving my stomach/belly region when I want to go to the pool or beach.

That thing can be a turn on (belly hair).
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
sirwilson:

That thing can be a turn on (belly hair).

Really? Hmmmm! I need to shave them off then.
Re: Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
NEUDUDE:
Are those container empty? Are you an hoarder?
Empty? How? All the containers you see there all contain contents that I use. That's why they're all different.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is Not About Beauty Is About^^^^^^^ Click And See / 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.