Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,601 members, 7,972,211 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:47 AM

Is This Fraud?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Fraud?? (185 Views)

Allegations Of Covid-19 Fraud At Lagos & Abuja International Airports / Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri / Alleged Fraud: UNTH Doctors Take Case To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fraud?? by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Please review this information everyone? A friend of mine who has heart failure asked me for money. At my friend's (Clarence Jarvis) request, I sent money via PayPal to someone referred to as the embassador, as shown in the attached picture. In the comments section of the PayPal transfer, I clearly stated that 100% of the money must go directly to my friend & I would consider it fraud & respond accordingly if I learned it was a scam. If this is indeed a scam, please report it to the authorities & have my account credited immediately. Thank you for your help!

(1) (Reply)

What Loud Noise Can Do To Your Health / Why Do My Muscles Hurt, Best Medicine For Pain / Reduce The Risks Of Injuries With Spinal Decompression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.