Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri (26654 Views)

Bismarck Rewane: Subsidy Reduced, Not Removed / Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu / Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Aybiochem: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
What is annoying me is that I'm busy going through strenuous mind tasking activities over certificate when Nigeria successive president don't posses any verifiable one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by abah001: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
That's why he failed woefully. Now another certificate forgery failing woefully also all the same party
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Stoplying: 12:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Aybiochem:
What is annoying me is that I'm busy going through strenuous mind tasking activities over certificate when Nigeria successive president don't posses any verifiable one
You spoke my mind, when you sacrificed so much to get your degrees, it is very annoying to see tinubu's trolls claiming dipolmas are mere ceremonial worthless papers. And then you have the claim of "3rd party vendor" printing the diploma. That boils my blood...
Political thugs want to rob us of our hard work, making it look like anybody can just enter any shop and print an official diploma for himself at the discretion of the owner of the shop....😓
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Amaggedon: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Exactly!

Reno is one of the most brilliant people we have in Africa!
Reno? Are you mad?
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2023
odduduwa:
it won't stick , tinubu will be removed
Who didn't you remove Buhari when he was killing and kidnapping us with a nepa bill?
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Gohs: 4:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu must be sacked.

Nigerians. . . Tinubu is a threat to the progress of this country.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by wildernessVoice: 4:52am On Oct 06, 2023
This Pastor need deliverance.
The spirit of Esau has taken him over.
wagging tongue for just a morsel of Agbado.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by greatman247(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Pastor Reno is useless for supporting criminality. Even when Buhari results full of errors BUHARI didn't forge but Tinubu did when he lost his certificate. Instrad to reach out to the school authority for another on a clean slate he decided to take laws into his hand by forging, thinking he will not or never use the cerificate ever again in Nigeria because he sees Nigeria as a useless country where certificate does not work, he ride on that and then use it to his advantage.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by odduduwa: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2023
seunayantokun:

Who didn't you remove Buhari when he was killing and kidnapping us with a nepa bill?
so it's now you knew that he was killing and kidnapping but you supported him all thru because u want tinubu to become president , hypocrisy and Yoruba
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by SirGod: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2023
odduduwa:
so it's now you knew that he was killing and kidnapping but you supported him all thru because u want tinubu to become president , hypocrisy and Yoruba
I didn't support him. That was why I supported Yoruba Nation movement. I was one of those who stood against Tinubu's candidacy. Tinubu and his supporters worked against Yoruba Nation and sent agents of destabilisation among them because he was bent on becoming president of Nigeria.

In the face of the trouble my preference was Professor Osinbajo as in case... Then I moved to Peter Obi. All because I wanted the fulanisation agenda terrorists stopped. Now that all that has not materialised, do I go for Atiku so that the Fulani can continue their evils? NO WAY!

If there is any need for you to shed tears, please don't forget to keep your eyes open. Nnamdi Kanu is illegally arrested and locked up; Igboho is holed up in Benin Republic; Benue, southern Kaduna, Plateau, Ondo, and many other parts of Nigeria are being troubled by those Fulani terrorists who are taking over land as they kill, maim, and kidnap for ransom. All because the fulani were in charge of the federal government, and things have not been normalised. Was any of them arrested? Have tgey been asked to submit their sophisticated weapons? Were those who arrested them in Oyo State not incarcerated instead while the criminals were freed? Those fulani herdsmen terrorists arrested were freed by jailbreak , did anyone do anything about it? Do you want all that to continue? Are you in love with insecurity going on in the Igbo land? If Tinubu were to be removed, do you think Obi would automatically be pulled in? Are you self-deceived? Who is giving you a false hope in the present political calculus?

So, no matter how bad Tinubu might be, he must stay there. Those who can't think properly don't know if power is not in your hand, you remain defeated. If Atiku gets it now, your eyes will mot only shed tears but also blood. Can't you reason that at times it is wise to have a madman within to deal with the madman without. As one of the victims of Fulani terrorists, I support Tinubu's presidency, because if the enemies don't have the federal might like what Buhari offered them, their evils will reduce. If you ever make a mistake of another 8years for another Buhari, just note you're finished in Nigeria and Japa won't save you. Self preservation is the first line of self-defence and vice versa for every animal.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Believeintruth: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2023
richie240:
So dt was d reason why he hid his UNN 'unifasiti satifikate' and tendered d GCE satifikate in which he had 'A1 parallel', okwea?
grin grin

Again you guys think this is kiddies games, if the idiot on twitter gets sued and asked to get PO's GCE results and it is different, he will be in hot soup. You guys just abuse this freedom of speech. One day una go hear am, that is when your eyes will clear.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by richie240: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Has obi shown u his UNN 'GCE DEGREE' and it's different from the one below?

Let him have the balls to show us first, then we can be talking of 'sueing' later.

Dey play!
cool
Believeintruth:

Again you guys think this is kiddies games, if the idiot on twitter gets sued and asked to get PO's GCE results and it is different, he will be in hot soup. You guys just abuse this freedom of speech. One day una go hear am, that is when your eyes will clear.

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Believeintruth: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
richie240:
Has obi shown u his UNN 'GCE DEGREE' and it's different from the one below?

Let him have the balls to show us first, then we can be talking of 'sueing' later.

Dey play!
cool

Oga WAEC office is not far and i dare you if dem born you well go and check from WAEC his results and i also say i dem born you well no publish am
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by fizziea(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
odduduwa:
it won't stick , tinubu will be removed

Na ur papa wan remove am
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by richie240: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why shd I check what the owner has already displayed in d public space, Biko? I resemble Atiku (wey nor get work) for ya aiz?? If u nor believe the result wey d owner submit with his own hand, shey na d one wey I show u from waec u go believe?

As u don't believe what obi submitted with his own hand, d onus lies on u to show d original 'GCE DEGREE' obi hot from UNN nwokem.
cool
Believeintruth:

Oga WAEC office is not far and i dare you if dem born you well go and check from WAEC his results and i also say i dem born you well no publish am

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by odduduwa: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
fizziea:

Na ur papa wan remove am
otu gbawakwa NNE gi there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today / Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / Real Reason Fayose Lost Ekitidecide2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.