Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri (26662 Views)

Bismarck Rewane: Subsidy Reduced, Not Removed / Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu / Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by AllenSpencer: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Reno is now your messiah

Did you read what you posted?

"Questionable"

Reno has found answers and now aligned with the facts and truth.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by kk2027: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
udede:
APC has destroyed this country, just imagine people pretending to be human beings how they are supporting the entrenchment of illegality and criminality.

E no shock you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by kk2027: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

"Questionable"

Abeg post the answers ejoor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Ofunaofu: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Exactly!

Reno is one of the most brilliant people we have in Africa!

Hope he was brilliant when he referred to Tinubu as a KNOWN DRUG LORD

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Kukutente23: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Exactly!

Suddenly!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by AllenSpencer: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Hope he was brilliant when he referred to Tinubu as a KNOWN DRUG LORD

Everyone has been in the dark at some point, and later found out the truth and facts.

Reno`s past statement are not basis to judge his present. He has evolved from lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by ideynl1: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
okoro:
You go explain tire

You are the one explaining since two days ago, and you will keep explaining

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Ofunaofu: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Everyone has been in the dark at some point, and later found out the truth and facts.

Reno`s past statement are not basis to judge his present. He has evolved from lies and deceit.

Really

What an evolution

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by AllenSpencer: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

Suddenly!!

He has always been brilliant and outspoken!

He had days when he found questionable reasons, and has found answers that are backed up with facts.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by AllenSpencer: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really

What an evolution

Everyone has been there at some point!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by ggood: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
This POST will soon Hit front Page
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Eriokanmi: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Which Error? Buhari couldn't find his certificate and waec issued a statement of result with his current passport on it and affixed with waec stamp, to authenticate it. During admission in those days as jambite. My GCE statement of result wasn't available but I went to waec office who issued a confirmation of result to me at a token and sent it to my school. I had to write the GCE cos one of my key subjects was withheld by waec. Virtually everyone in my cenrre was affected. That's what I used for my registration. It landed in my department and confirmed by my HOD, to whom it was addressed by waec.

The Tinubu's case was totally different. Instead of proceeding to CSU for a replacement, either in transcript or in whatever form, as he claimed he had lost the original, he went and forged the one he presented. He shot himself in the leg by doing so.

Again, he didn't attend the children's home school, where he claimed he graduated from in Ibadan. I don't know how the judiciary would interpret all these in his favour. He's no different from salisu buhari who also forged a Toronto University certificate. If salisu could be so humiliated and removed as law maker, what are we saying here?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno my man.

Obidients and mikano boys. Your email are not loud enough. Those of us at the back can't hear you 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Ofunaofu: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Everyone has been there at some point!

You are there now

Spreading lies, deceit, falsehood and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Kukutente23: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

He has always been brilliant and outspoken!

He had days when he found questionable reasons, and has found answers that are backed up with facts.

Ok. So you agree Tinubu is a drug lord according to the brilliant and outspoken one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehehe.

Propaganda is the only political tool they have.

Why won't they keep failing?

Instead of them to sit down and learn politics they always depend on propaganda

Tinubu ordered the killing of 20000 youths at the Lekki toll gate ❌

Tinubu owns REMITA (REMI-Tinubu-Ahmed) ❌

Tinubu brought us Jubril of Sudan ❌

Tinubu has looted Lagos treasury, he is coming to loot Nigeria also ❌

Tinubu cannot win APC primary ticket because Jubril does not support him ❌

Tinubu is sick, he is not fit for presidential position ❌

Tinubu is 500 years old ❌

Tinubu is Amoda Ogunlere ❌

Tinubu is from Guinea he cannot contest ❌

Tinubu is a drugie, he cannot enter US❌

Tinubu cannot win the presidential election, Emefiele will deal with him ❌

Tinubu rigged the election, Joe Biden did not congratulate him❌

Tinubu will never be sworn in, Joe Biden is coming to our rescue ❌

Tinubu will be kicked out by Tribunal, UN representative has an evidence against him ❌

Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU ❌

Tinubu graduated from CSU but his certificate was forged ▶️

ONLY ONE MAN!!!!

WHICH IS NEXT..........

Who God has blessed, no headless mob from a certain region can curse.
Kisses and hugs to you 😘

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Klington: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Exactly!

He's your hero now🤡🤡🤡🤡

Teanubu has exposed a lot already.

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by nony43(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Definitely!

Anything can rule Nigeria before those lots!

My dog has more chances of becoming the President than any of those lots.

No wonder you think like your dog. DOG
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
dis guy has since lost his mind!
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehehe.

Propaganda is the only political tool they have.

Why won't they keep failing?

Instead of them to sit down and learn politics they always depend on propaganda

Tinubu ordered the killing of 20000 youths at the Lekki toll gate ❌

Tinubu owns REMITA (REMI-Tinubu-Ahmed) ❌

Tinubu brought us Jubril of Sudan ❌

Tinubu has looted Lagos treasury, he is coming to loot Nigeria also ❌

Tinubu cannot win APC primary ticket because Jubril does not support him ❌

Tinubu is sick, he is not fit for presidential position ❌

Tinubu is 500 years old ❌

Tinubu is Amoda Ogunlere ❌

Tinubu is from Guinea he cannot contest ❌

Tinubu is a drugie, he cannot enter US❌

Tinubu cannot win the presidential election, Emefiele will deal with him ❌

Tinubu rigged the election, Joe Biden did not congratulate him❌

Tinubu will never be sworn in, Joe Biden is coming to our rescue ❌

Tinubu will be kicked out by Tribunal, UN representative has an evidence against him ❌

Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU ❌

Tinubu graduated from CSU but his certificate was forged ▶️

ONLY ONE MAN!!!!

WHICH IS NEXT..........

Who God has blessed, no headless mob from a certain region can curse.

Bros are you a blogger?
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Diligence: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
The best fashion to treat rolling stones like Reno, is to show him his character assassination tweets about BAT; DAZOL!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
okoro:
if Presidency is coming back to the south after Shettima we will support Reno Omokri for the president
I will personally support him too. He is our South South brother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Rareoil(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
He has changed mouth before it was show me where he forged and I will give you 100k dollars, now it is this.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Subonbon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
This man shut up kwanu undecidedmust u always be a nuisance
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Kingspin(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
The certificate is real but Bola Tinubu may not be the rightful owner.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

"Questionable"

Lol so u guys have admitted there are errors. By the way why is Reno defending tinubu so much I thought he is a pdp member or has he defected.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
lol see how Corrinthians and co are worshipping Reno ofockery in spirit and in truth
at least something to hold on to
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by tabaralph: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by Miracle2020: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
okoro:
. https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1709960401335837148
Did Mesoma write jamb or not? Since she wrote the jamb why was she sanctioned and her certificate withdrawn?
Even the same registrar confirm that the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is not their own.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by hammerFC: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
BUHARI WIN ELECTION.

TINUBU THIEF ELECTION.

TINUBU MUST BE REMOVED OR NIGERIA WILL NOT BE HERE END OF 2024.
Re: Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri by tabaralph: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Subonbon:
This man shut up kwanu undecidedmust u always be a nuisance

E pain you wella… mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / Nigerian Soldiers Injured After Stepping On Explosive During Operation. Photos / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.