Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:24 AM

Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference (13185 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by BOSSkesh(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Very true
Atiku the serial liar and bum bum loving man will retire to Dubai once the year runs out
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
To set the record straight and to educate us on the right use of these English words, I will like to let us know that what HE Atiku, the former Vice President and defeated candidate of the PDP in the last Presidential election, held today is a Press Conference, not a World Press Conference

What is a Press Conference?

A press conference or news conference is a media event in which notable individuals or organizations invite journalists to hear them speak and ask questions. Press conferences are often held by politicians, corporations, non-governmental organizations, as well as organizers for newsworthy events.

The Error?

There's nothing like World Press Conference. Press conference is press conference.

Even if it's attended by international media organisations, it is still a press conference, not a world press conference.

Unfortunately, the press conference held by HE Alhaji Atiku today was poorly attended by the local media , 100% dominated by local press as one can gleam from those in attendance and the media brands on the microphones in front of him. The only non-Nigerian media name is VOA which still has a local Hausa service that caters to listeners from Northern Nigeria.

It was a press conference and not world press conference.

Please stop making this mistake. I hope this helps.
Regards.

Jobless stipend collector

1 Like

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by TruthsFM: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Indefatigable Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar messages has been passed across and we all know what he’s fighting for. The Lord Almighty will give Atiku the strength to fight the battle till the end. Tinubu is a clueless drug baron and clueless certificate forger
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Agugbadin: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
A case of kettle calling pot black.
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by CCIA: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
stewiepeter:
So this can make front page, now I know this nairaland is tribalistic.
Before you start quoting me, am not igbo, I am from the north and don’t care about LP, PDP and APC
NNPP🤣
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by NutritionGuru: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Once again, it's all over for HE Alhaji Atiku
grin You forgot to Add this Link that exposed all the Truths: https://www.nairaland.com/7866476/disastrous-negative-effect-obi-atikus#126218434

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Diligent1(f): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Christistruth00: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Jonjam269: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dubia landlord entertaining his deluded followers and obidots, atleast, they will be occupied for sometime, nothing will come out of this than wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by BePrepared: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dshocker:
Who can tell me the correlation between these two in the picture below?

Fair in complexion

1 Like

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by richie240: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It's nice to know that you all still believe in the judiciary. We are getting somewhere.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Ballotti: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
It is a world conference. . . he addressed THE WORLD for the records!

THE WORLD HAS HEARD HIS ADDRESS.

Pele o. . . . . He hit the nail on the csu forgery case. cheesy
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by jude33084(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Shame to those supporting criminality angry
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Confirmedzombie: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Should Atiku lose at the Supreme court, he is finished.

I dont see Tinubu towing the part of peace.

Those who hailed and cheered Atiku won't be there to save him.

Atiku has lots of skeleton too and I foresee Tinubu revenge g against Atiku.

This will not end well for Atiku. I read the dispositions of CSU and at no time did CSU say Tinubu forged a certificate.

Atiku and his lawyers will have to produce the black American whom they claimed Tinubu used his certificate.

The press conference made no sense as Atiku has nothing to prove at the Supreme court.

There is no letter or records from CSU stating Tinubu forged a certificate.

There is what we call Evidence Act in law, here Atiku has no evidence but merely heresy

We will wait till the end

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by obi58: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
To set the record straight and to educate us on the right use of these English words, I will like to let us know that what HE Atiku, the former Vice President and defeated candidate of the PDP in the last Presidential election, held today is a Press Conference, not a World Press Conference

What is a Press Conference?

A press conference or news conference is a media event in which notable individuals or organizations invite journalists to hear them speak and ask questions. Press conferences are often held by politicians, corporations, non-governmental organizations, as well as organizers for newsworthy events.

The Error?

There's nothing like World Press Conference. Press conference is press conference.

Even if it's attended by international media organisations, it is still a press conference, not a world press conference.

Unfortunately, the press conference held by HE Alhaji Atiku today was poorly attended by the local media , 100% dominated by local press as one can gleam from those in attendance and the media brands on the microphones in front of him. The only non-Nigerian media name is VOA which still has a local Hausa service that caters to listeners from Northern Nigeria.

It was a press conference and not world press conference.

Please stop making this mistake. I hope this helps.
Regards.

Now please kindly explain what a gazelle garagara means.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by obi58: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

This will not end well for Atiku. I read the dispositions of CSU and at no time did CSU say Tinubu forged a certificate.

Atiku and his lawyers will have to produce the black American whom they claimed Tinubu used his certificate.

The press conference made no sense as Atiku has nothing to prove at the Supreme court.

There is what we call Evidence Act in law, here Atiku has no evidence but merely heresy

Una go explain tire....

Political analyst wey never gather money to buy 4 litres of fuel

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Rayban26: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Very true
Atiku the serial liar and bum bum loving man will retire to Dubai once the year runs out

Just hide your face in shame. You call Atiku a liar then what are you in those screenshots?
Feeling funky replying yourself

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by jude33084(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma

Did Atiku argued in court that BAT did not attend Chicago University?

What is the bone of contention here please?
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Christistruth00: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthsFM:
Indefatigable Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar messages has been passed across and we all know what he’s fighting for. The Lord Almighty will give Atiku the strength to fight the battle till the end. Tinubu is a clueless drug baron and clueless certificate forger

Did you say Atiku ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by dapadawee: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nooneonline:
see you in court
The unkempt time.
He defeated both of them in elections
He defeated both of them in tribunal
He defeated both of them at CSU
He will still defeat them both in heaven.
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Op is pained!
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by obi58: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Read point 3.

So the question there is why was this certified copy not presented to INEC?

Why are we now hearing about third parties issuing replacement certificates when a certified copy was obtained from the university as stated under oath?
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by TruthsFM: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Did you say Atiku ?
why can’t you take him to court. Atiku has done his own, he has proved to the world through his greater efforts in exposing the clueless drug baron Tinubu and certificate forger Tinubu and his clueless evil deeds why rising to power.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by ReubenE(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
stewiepeter:
Before you start quoting me, am not igbo, I am from the north and don’t care about LP, PDP and APC
You don't even need to prove to anyone whether you are Igbo or Yoruba, Nigeria is bigger than Yoruba and Igbo or belonging to any political party.

Nairaland is now a dumping ground for every form of nonsense. One can hardly see any meaningful thing here except for the daily dose of rubbish the unscrupulous lowlifes push down our throats.
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by BafanaBafana: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dshocker:
Who can tell me the correlation between these two in the picture below?
One of them is a criminal. The other one is just a child
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by vannessa7(f): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Akano5(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
stewiepeter:

I'm from the SouthWest, you're very right, Nairaland has become something else - the politics section is full of Tribalistic people...

Other sections are good but politics section? I shake my head

people are suffering some fools are talking about tribe superiority, Shame on them all including those Tribalistic mods

1 Like

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by ambale(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Atiku is really pained lol.

He should have moved on honorably, but a dirty man like Atiku fighting his friend all because of politics may be an action he may end up regretting in the long run.

In as much as i dont like Atiku... But do you really believe your statement that he would regret?

Man has achieved all whats left ooo, the presidency na just retirement benefits ooo

But you that still have a whole generation in your hands, you are not even worried about your future but Atiku regretting🤔
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Dittodat: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku the serial election sore loser. grin
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by richie240: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

This atiku's 'world conference' was ill-advised.
It even watered down everything and made him look extra-dumb.

He shd have kept quiet and (at worst) tendered d 'evidences' at the supreme court.

He made a compound fool of himself
cool

Adayi1:
One thing I have noticed about this man Atiku is that he has a very terrible advisers.
I don't know ur belief system, but on this, I agree with you.
cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Pakman: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Any young man in his 20s and 30s that supports this evil currently happening in Nigeria will die in his sleep before age 40.
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Ayanfet: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku calling press conference because of Tinubu, this a kettle calling pot black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Invest Heavily In The North To Overcome Insecurity, Poverty – Obi / Lai Mohammed: ISWAP Behind Attacks On Christians / 2023: INEC Announces Closure Of All Party Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.