Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,149 members, 7,977,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:18 AM

Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference (13184 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Oshkosch: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Whether you like Atiku or not, the fact remains he is a true democrat. Tinubu is a fraudster
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by 7arrows: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
rintileri:
grin see freestuffss too is correcting people's English fa

I bow ooooo. Instead make he face the matter and defend him master wen dey pay am to dey nairaland to defend lies he dey talk about English correction. Make una dey fool una sef there dey disgrace Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Dsimmer: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Dsimmer: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dshocker:
Who can tell me the correlation between these two in the picture below?

Tinubu was affirmed as a distinction graduate of CSU while CSU continued to be proud of him as one of their best students thus disgraced Atiku, the useless rabble rouser for disturbing them with unwarranted useless noise 😂.

Whereas the girl was disgraced by jamb for increasing her jamb score! That's the difference!
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by 7arrows: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
If Atiku like make him call am "earth press conference", Supreme court no send you.

if you like bring the president of America come supreme court, supreme court go still do you wetin dey dia mind.

Thank God you all know that our judiciary is a failed one also in a failed nation. After Una go say Una dey pray for Nigeria to better. Una never see anything. U guys are so confident that your judiciary will trow out the case because tinubu owns them all. No wahala one day e go reach Una turn or children, then u guys will know what true justice means to the society.
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by 7arrows: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Should Atiku lose at the Supreme court, he is finished.

I dont see Tinubu towing the part of peace.

Those who hailed and cheered Atiku won't be there to save him.

Atiku has lots of skeleton too and I foresee Tinubu revenge g against Atiku.

This will not end well for Atiku. I read the dispositions of CSU and at no time did CSU say Tinubu forged a certificate.

Atiku and his lawyers will have to produce the black American whom they claimed Tinubu used his certificate.

The press conference made no sense as Atiku has nothing to prove at the Supreme court.

There is no letter or records from CSU stating Tinubu forged a certificate.

There is what we call Evidence Act in law, here Atiku has no evidence but merely heresy

We will wait till the end

They said they didn't issue the certificate tinubu submitted to inec. Is that not forgery?
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Emekaonline: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wizardslayer:
I heard proff Soyinka helped tinubu in his certificate manipulation,

If tinubu could hire fake bishops what else can't he do

But did you hear that Mmnesoma was helped and aided to forge her JAMB result by Peter Obi?
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by 7arrows: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:
You didn't create this thread to correct a conceptual misnomer. You created this thread to psychologically water down the confidence of Atiku's supporters on nairaland.

What's the essence of your cheeky description of Atiku as "the defeated candidate of the PDP" as opined in your first paragraph? Was that even necessary?

You APC supporters always try to be smart by half but some of us see right into your criminal minds..😂. How very audacious of you to assume that nairaland is populated by average minded fellows incapable of proper reasoning!

This boy sha!

What the idiot doesn't know is that the more you try to defend lies the more stupid you look. Nairalanders already know he's been paid to be on this platform to defend lies. And this makes his stupidity more obvious to the world
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Confirmedzombie: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
7arrows:

They said they didn't issue the certificate tinubu submitted to inec. Is that not forgery?

The same CSU said replacement are issued by third party which is ceremonial.
The same school confirmed he graduated from the school.

I may hate someone but I cant be this dumb cos of hate
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Omodua(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
To set the record straight and to educate us on the right use of these English words, I will like to let us know that what HE Atiku, the former Vice President and defeated candidate of the PDP in the last Presidential election, held today is a Press Conference, not a World Press Conference

What is a Press Conference?

A press conference or news conference is a media event in which notable individuals or organizations invite journalists to hear them speak and ask questions. Press conferences are often held by politicians, corporations, non-governmental organizations, as well as organizers for newsworthy events.

The Error?

There's nothing like World Press Conference. Press conference is press conference.

Even if it's attended by international media organisations, it is still a press conference, not a world press conference.

Unfortunately, the press conference held by HE Alhaji Atiku today was poorly attended by the local media , 100% dominated by local press as one can gleam from those in attendance and the media brands on the microphones in front of him. The only non-Nigerian media name is VOA which still has a local Hausa service that caters to listeners from Northern Nigeria.

It was a press conference and not world press conference.

Please stop making this mistake. I hope this helps.
Regards.
You're a problem unto yourself. You're yet to come to terms with reality.

There is limit to supportership. You're now making yourself a laughing stock with your disposition on Tinubu's certificate forgery which CSU disowned/distanced themselves from.

Needless engaging you further because you're part of the headless mob.

Enjoy your foolhardy in the name of support.

I am ashamed!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by Ogalass: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Once again, it's all over for HE Alhaji Atiku

Shhhhhhh
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by maxzzo1(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2023
This is technical: Did Tinubu went to CSU ..... Yes as verify by d school....
Did he graduate.... Yes
So whether male or female can be a typo-error , which can defended unless there are pictorial evidence....... Atiku try don't think his argument it hold water
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by 7arrows: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

The same CSU said replacement are issued by third party which is ceremonial.
The same school confirmed he graduated from the school.

I may hate someone but I cant be this dumb cos of hate

If a third party issues you a unilag certificate will the logo of unilag be changed? As a first class student If you receive your certificate and notice there's an F instead of M as sex will you ignore it? Knowing how important your certificate is to you, if you lose it will you go through a third party to request for another one when the school is still in existence? If you are 100% sure there's nothing to hide why paying lawyers so much to block the request of the certificate you should be proud of? Does the above make any sense to you? The list is endless and we both know he has a lot to hide.

Just that some people are so encapsulated in tribe and religion that they cannot say the truth anymore. They rather die than speak the truth.
Re: Atiku Held A Press Conference, Not A World Press Conference by FreeStuffsNG: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
To set the record straight and to educate us on the right use of these English words, I will like to let us know that what HE Atiku, the former Vice President and defeated candidate of the PDP in the last Presidential election, held today is a Press Conference, not a World Press Conference

What is a Press Conference?

A press conference or news conference is a media event in which notable individuals or organizations invite journalists to hear them speak and ask questions. Press conferences are often held by politicians, corporations, non-governmental organizations, as well as organizers for newsworthy events.

The Error?

There's nothing like World Press Conference. Press conference is press conference.

Even if it's attended by international media organisations, it is still a press conference, not a world press conference.

Unfortunately, the press conference held by HE Alhaji Atiku today was poorly attended by the local media , 100% dominated by local press as one can gleam from those in attendance and the media brands on the microphones in front of him. The only non-Nigerian media name is VOA which still has a local Hausa service that caters to listeners from Northern Nigeria.

It was a press conference and not world press conference.

Please stop making this mistake. I hope this helps.
Regards.
Press conference attended by one media platform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Blames Nigeria’s Woes On False Prophecies / Buhari Inherited $63b Debt, Borrowed $10b - Osinbajo / NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.