Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

One Aspect Of Mankind Opened To Close Another Aspect Of Mankind - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Aspect Of Mankind Opened To Close Another Aspect Of Mankind (78 Views)

The Most Unfortunate Person In The History Of Mankind / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Why Are You Here? Reason Behind The Creation Of Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Aspect Of Mankind Opened To Close Another Aspect Of Mankind by PCHC(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
[Genesis 3:7]

Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings. [NKJV]

As soon as they had eaten it, they were given understanding and realized that they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and covered themselves. [GNT]

ONE ASPECT OF MANKIND OPENED TO CLOSE ANOTHER ASPECT OF MANKIND: (EYES OPENED, SOME COVERED)

At this stage mankind became like angels to some degree in knowing good and evil, which began with knowing shame of unclothedness: for the evidence of knowing of good and evil was first knowing the state and the shame of unclothedness. Moreover, they also became creative themselves in sowing leaves to form covering for their unclothedness, which they couldn't expose any longer in the Garden or Paradise where they abode. Their unclothedness had been opened when their eyes were unopened; but by the integration of that fruit of the knowledge of good and evil their eyes switched opened for their unclothedness to switch covered.

Nevertheless,

▪Eating of the forbidden fruit opened their eyes to see they were naked, but it did not open their eyes to see they were also dust. God would later open their eyes for them to realize they were dust just as they were naked; and they shall return to dust (die).

▪Eating of the forbidden fruit opened their eyes to see the leaves of the fig tree as emergency solution to their naked condition, but it did not open their eyes to see the tree of life as an emergency solution to their dying condition or mortality.

▪The forbidden tree gave them knowledge of good and evil, but did not give them knowledge of life and death. Eating the forbidden fruit opened their eyes to know the evil of their being naked and know the good of their sewing fig leaves together to cover themselves. But eating of the forbidden fruit did not open their eyes to know their coming death and to know that by eating of the tree of life they can live forever against the coming death.

Therefore it was a partial opening of their eyes, and not a perfect opening of their eyes, they had through eating of the forbidden tree. Infact, this opening of eyes they experienced here through the forbidden tree was a veiling of their eyes in disguised to better revelations through the distraction of a lesser civilization, exposition or discovery.

[Revelation 3:17‭-‬18 TLV] — For you say, ‘I am rich, I have made myself wealthy, and I need nothing.’ But you do not know that you are miserable and pitiable and poor and blind and naked. I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may be rich, and white clothes so that you may dress yourself and so the shame of your unclothedness will not be revealed, and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.

www.peterch.com

Re: One Aspect Of Mankind Opened To Close Another Aspect Of Mankind by ItsReal: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hello, the live stream holds tonight by 10:25pm.

Be there, on the same channel. I will be expecting you

https://youtube.com/@TheMuslimLantern?si=JBWPA1KGhTq-tkQC

(1) (Reply)

Anambra-kogi Federal Road: Aniekwe Tasks FG On Quick Rehabilitation / Halloween Deals - Paramount Scares ( Horror Titles From Paramount ) / Exploring Grants For Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.