Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic (2154 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by kerenti(m): 4:37am On Oct 13, 2007
Abeg,why una dey yeye my guy,the poster,like that na?But truely,hin be mumu oo.The irony of life is that a lady(blue-sky) posted the best answer i like to your topic, and that is:why would u want to date a money conscious chick?
she isnt going to change her ways when is she with you, so your better off with someone who isnt so shallow.
Think twice!!!
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2007
@poster

A leopard never looses its spots, so i see no need seeking advice too change it, your either for it or against it.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by chyde(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2007
i think u r sick.

why court trouble?

??

she is not worth the attention?? 4 years?? enuff 4 a child to be wise,

do us all a favour and save our threads, bytes and gigas,

leave her and do something better with ur dough and c other chicks out there. rmember they are a lot of chicks waitng to b discovered.

explore them.

thats wot women are, the last threshold of discovery,

be wise, dont hang out with heat or scorching or a burn is the last thing u will bothere urself with.

2life
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by mellow(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2007
I think he is watching too much Home Movies.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by coolviv: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2007
one question, what girl wants a man with obviously no future ambition like this guy?she senses financial and MENTAL insecurity thats why she's avoiding him. dont judge her too harshly. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addicted To Nairaland ? / Lagos Boys Vs Abuja Boys / Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.