Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,994 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel (37968 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Donpenny(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
All these terrorist blabbing online, where you not the one taking side here somedays ago abt hamas senseless killing in Isreal? Oh you can take side but other can't. The world can never be a better place with such selfish attitude

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Bankowner: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Omokri should think first before he talks. Peace in Israel equally means peace in Palestine except Palestine go look for trouble again.

Besides, I don't see anywhere in Daddy GO's speech where he called for the annihilation of Hamas. Except OP is telling me peace means destruction.

Supremos:
Omokri Expresses Reservation Over RCCG’s Adeboye Praying Only For Israelis’ Peace

Updated Thursday, October 12, 2023 Popular internet personality, Reno Omokri, has pointed out that
"a greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population".

Omokri's message comes amid a viral video made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye In the video, Adeboye backed Israel in the ongoing conflict with Hamas, a Palestinian militant group which rules the Gaza Strip.
Omokri doesn't agree with Pastor Adeboye on the Israel-Hamas war.
Reacting to this post, Omokri, also a pastor, disagreed with Adeboye's standpoint. He wrote on his verified X (formerly Twitter) handle on Wednesday, October 11:
“But, sir @PastorEAAdeboye, what about our brothers and sisters in Palestine? A greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population. Half a million of them, to be precise. Doesn't the Bible, in Galatians 6:10, ask us to first show love to members of the household of faith before others? Perhaps they may feel abandoned that your message did not even mention them. “If I were a Palestinian and saw your message, I would sink into further despair. Acts 10:34 says God does not show partiality. But sir, are we not being partial when we pray for Israel and ignore Palestine? Perhaps it is an oversight.
“Sir, I have been to Palestine. I will not wish their condition on my own enemy. They are God's children, too. Don't they deserve our love and prayers and every possible non-military support we can rouse to alleviate their tremendous human suffering?”

https://www.legit.ng/world/asia/1558158-gaza-war-omokri-expresses-reservation-rccgs-adeboye-praying-israelis-peace/
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Jesus always advocated that we live like brothers no matter the differences sad sad sad
Your enemy is the devil in a human
Your enemy is not the human being
Those screems they do to kill innocent humans is not them but what is in them.
WHICH IS WHY PEOPLE MUST PRAY FOR INNOCENTS OF PALESTINE TO PRAY FOR THEIR VIOLENT BROTHERS TO TURN NEW LEAF,AND BECOME HUMAN AGAIN
hamas is no humans but demons devil agent they are.Jesus cast out demons,same way Israel should cast out hamas and give them deliveries.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by LordIsaac(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2023
It is Biblical to pray for the Peace of Jerusalem! All Christians of Palestine origin are by extension, the Israel of the Lord. I’m very sure they are also praying for the Peace of Jerusalem.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by killsmith(f): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2023
Adeboye is an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by GoodGovernance: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Me thinks Pst Adeboye misfired on this.

He should have simply prayed for peace instead of taking side.

Yes Hamas terrorists choose this war, but their are innocent christians and Muslims in Gaza and by extension Palestine.

Their are children and women.

At this point, Israel should ceasefire haven exerted maximum damage on Hamas terrorists who uses women and children as shield.

By the way, pastor Sir, when are you lending your voice to happenings in the country.

Are you immuned from the hunger and poverty going on in the country?.

Dollar 💰 is now above a thousand naira Sir

That is what you get in Nigeria, full of Pastorprenuers.

No Other god of men in other countries, dish out such a very reckless message from Adeboye.

The myopic thinking is to get rid of muslims,even if christains would be affected.

There are more Christians in Palastine, than in Israel!

Only an idiot would ignore this fact!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Supremos: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2023
GoodGovernance:

That is what you get in Nigeria, full of Pastorprenuers.

No Other god of men in other countries, dish out such a very reckless message from Adeboye.

The myopic thinking is to get rid of muslims,even if christains would be affected.

There are more Christians in Palastine, than in Israel!

Only an idiot would ignore this fact!
Don't mind that man
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MrAgbako: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2023
It's is the divine call
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by BigIyanga: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2023
Careless statements frompastor. Very soon they might start burning shops and attacking Christians in the north.
Is the pastor aware that milions of Naija in Naija are in IDP camps because of war??
Millions of Christians in Kaduna, Plateau, Kogi, Benue amd co have been attacked and displaced from their homes and farmlands.. how many times has he visited tjem?

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Nuhaban16: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnY6NVi_rLs?si=f6ZppUDi3kYRrsIA

RCCG worldwide stand by you’, Adeboye backs Israel

Pastor Adeboye

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/video-rccg-worldwide-stand-by-you-adeboye-backs-israel/

Ukraine-Russia war has suddenly become sidelined as a potential WW3 by the Israeli-Hammas war. Let us pray and be vigilant before there sympathisers start there own here in Nigeria
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Willie2015: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2023
Artscollection:
Old age age don enter Whatsapp group!!!
Hamas did messed up but Israël should desist from land grabbing Period.

Its not about land grabbing...
Its about negotiation...
Palestine need to come to do the Negotiation table...
Thats the basis of conflict resolution...
Hamas is not ready for this cos they believe in Jihad and armed resistance.
Egypt closed their border immediately Hamas came into govt...
Even their muslim brothers dont like terrorism..
The best play is for Palestine people to support Fatah..
As they believe in negotiation and a 2 state solution.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Biodun556(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Ignorant pastor. Go to Israel with your cross. They will stone you.

6 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Bfly: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Christ wouldn't do this

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by easiest(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Keep supporting same set of people who killed your god Jesus
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by amnesty7: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2023
tishbite42:
This man is mentally deranged
Imagine a top man of God spewing rubbish
We're all God's children
He should simply pray for God's peace to prevail over there
He has never been a man of God. You could be 100 % better than him in secret.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Timothy89(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2023
the war going on in the middle east is more of political than religion dominance

Baba Adeboye should rather be neutral on this or pray for peace as someone said above
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by NOwazobia: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2023
I was once someone who adores Israel but I notice one thing about this emotional bias, it gradually shift you from the person of Christ, which is wrong.

The present Israel is everything against the standard of Christ. But somehow we are almost worshipping them because of biblical records that cannot even be substantiated with the present day Israelites.

While Hamas messed up big time even though Israel is not innocent, the destruction of Palestine so far is goring, messy and should be enough already.

Adeboye prayers are very misplaced and should learn when and how to speak and when and how not to as a public figure that is revered by many.

5 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Offpoint1: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2023
This is an act of foolishness, pray for peace instead of taking sides.

Even though hamas provoked this war, no one should take side for 90% victims of this war from both side will be the Innocent

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by killsmith(f): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2023
tishbite42:
This man is mentally deranged
Imagine a top man of God spewing rubbish
We're all God's children
He should simply pray for God's peace to prevail over there
Adeboye has always been a conman. I'm glad he's exposed himself.

3 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Iamzik: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Artscollection:
Old age age don enter Whatsapp group!!!
Hamas did messed up but Israël should desist from land grabbing Period.

I wish it was that simple. Israel has surrendered land and territories more than 3 times in the last 75 years. This is not a boundary or land dispute. This is a quest to exterminate an entire race by intolerant religious extremists.

If a thief comes to your house to steal from you and leave you in peace is better than an assassin who came purposely to kill you. Pray tell will you not defend yourself if you have the means?

Even if Israel surrender all their land to Hamas and Iran today, it will not stop them from exterminating all Israelis.

I hope your mind is open enough to understand what I'm saying
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by tete7000(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
This total crap
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Available9: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Omokri Expresses Reservation Over RCCG’s Adeboye Praying Only For Israelis’ Peace

Updated Thursday, October 12, 2023 Popular internet personality, Reno Omokri, has pointed out that
"a greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population".

Omokri's message comes amid a viral video made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye In the video, Adeboye backed Israel in the ongoing conflict with Hamas, a Palestinian militant group which rules the Gaza Strip.
Omokri doesn't agree with Pastor Adeboye on the Israel-Hamas war.
Reacting to this post, Omokri, also a pastor, disagreed with Adeboye's standpoint. He wrote on his verified X (formerly Twitter) handle on Wednesday, October 11:
“But, sir @PastorEAAdeboye, what about our brothers and sisters in Palestine? A greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population. Half a million of them, to be precise. Doesn't the Bible, in Galatians 6:10, ask us to first show love to members of the household of faith before others? Perhaps they may feel abandoned that your message did not even mention them. “If I were a Palestinian and saw your message, I would sink into further despair. Acts 10:34 says God does not show partiality. But sir, are we not being partial when we pray for Israel and ignore Palestine? Perhaps it is an oversight.
“Sir, I have been to Palestine. I will not wish their condition on my own enemy. They are God's children, too. Don't they deserve our love and prayers and every possible non-military support we can rouse to alleviate their tremendous human suffering?”

https://www.legit.ng/world/asia/1558158-gaza-war-omokri-expresses-reservation-rccgs-adeboye-praying-israelis-peace/

And when christians in Palestine kill, they will say "Allah Akbar" right ?

No doubt there are christians in Palestine, but this war is not between Israel and Palestine, it is a war between Israel and a terrorist group called hamas...who are predominantly in Gaza...have you seen the Palestine army joined the war ? ....that's to tell you the fight in not between both countries...you get it now ?

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Kasdat5(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Funny Israel doesn't stand by you nor Christians.
Clowns .

3 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by TheClassic1(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... I wonder what agbado head slammers like shitStuffNg would say now.
apearance shows the manner ur name really shows the kind of stupid animal u are Biafla bandits everywhere grin
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Karleb(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
If you read a brief history of these two fighters, you will know that nothing concern you as a Nigerian.

We can only hope for peace.

Those two are brothers and they go way back.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by dazzlingd(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
I only blame the fools who take this con men serious.
Adeboye is a shameless foolish old man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Mekanus(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2023
This pulpit bandit is not ashamed of himself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.