Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,931 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:42 PM

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel (37767 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Available9: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Me thinks Pst Adeboye misfired on this.

He should have simply prayed for peace instead of taking side.

Yes Hamas terrorists choose this war, but their are innocent christians and Muslims in Gaza and by extension Palestine.

Their are children and women.

At this point, Israel should ceasefire haven exerted maximum damage on Hamas terrorists who uses women and children as shield.

By the way, pastor Sir, when are you lending your voice to happenings in the country.

Are you immuned from the hunger and poverty going on in the country?.

Dollar 💰 is now above a thousand naira Sir

And when christians in Palestine kill, they will say "Allah Akbar" right ?

No doubt there are christians in Palestine, but this war is not between Israel and Palestine, it is a war between Israel and a terrorist group called hamas...who are predominantly in Gaza...have you seen the Palestine army joined the war ? ....that's to tell you the fight in not between both countries...you get it now ?

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by kingthreat(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2023
I am not against the Palestine or the establishment of the state of Palestine. But I am against Hamas.
As for Israel, those people are not normal people. The last people that will Bleep with then are the Germans. Neither Russia nor America can crush them.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Roger3D(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnY6NVi_rLs?si=f6ZppUDi3kYRrsIA

RCCG worldwide stand by you’, Adeboye backs Israel

Pastor Adeboye

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/video-rccg-worldwide-stand-by-you-adeboye-backs-israel/

And I proudly stand with Palestine.

FREE PALESTINE

4 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Well spoken Sir... Let the hateful ones hit their heads on the wall.

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Available9: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I really hope this is not one of the social media/PR mishaps where his prayers for Christians in Palestine were deleted or he forgot them by omission in haste ni? Isreal is not even a Christian country o.

No doubt there are christians in Palestine, but this war is not between Israel and Palestine, it is a war between Israel and a terrorist group called hamas...who are predominantly in Gaza...have you seen the Palestine army joined the war ? ....that's to tell you the fight in not between both countries...you get it now ?
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Beuberry(f): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
This is causing pains to Islamists!
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Damikjay(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Biodun556:
Ignorant pastor. Go to Israel with your cross. They will stone you.
If you follow him on Instagram u will know he was there recently to celebrate one festival like dat, he even preach there.
And mind u there is a major rccg Branch in Israel
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by nograv: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
I don't stand with either party and neither should any Nigerian.

Wetin concern me..? Do you see Israelis or Palestinians marching or even commenting when there are internal issues in Nigeria that have turned violent?

Mumus..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Artscollection:
Old age age don enter Whatsapp group!!!
Hamas did messed up but Israël should desist from land grabbing Period.

Israel is on track... Hamas buy market.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by opparadise: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
The time is 12.O clock.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Available9: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

Does this mumu think the racist Israelis who do NOT believe in any ‘Jesus’, consider him their ‘brethren’?

Stupid dunce pastor with slave mentality.

Mr my brethren.

Shut up

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by onomej4u1: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israel is protected by IRON DOME defence system (technology) and Africa is protected by the God of Israel.
Supporting any of the sides either Israel or Palestinia is wrong from my own opinion and God loves all and unnecessary killing of innocent civilians is wrong

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Morbeta11(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Busy body

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Beuberry(f): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
This is one of the ways of indirectly inciting/inviting religious crises in Nigeria.
Let the crisis begin. Those sheiks in Abuja mosques, northern mosques preaching heresy nko?
It's now the matter of who's the strongest.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by jubrilELsudan: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
ODE

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Lewisland: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnY6NVi_rLs?si=f6ZppUDi3kYRrsIA

RCCG worldwide stand by you’, Adeboye backs Israel

Pastor Adeboye

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/video-rccg-worldwide-stand-by-you-adeboye-backs-israel/

Zombie G.O, Mimi wey join protest against Jonathan but refuse to join protest in this scam government with over N1000/$1
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
killsmith:
Adeboye is an idiot.

...And you are?!!

It's easy to buy a phone and data, then come online to talk while hiding in anonymity.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Godstiger(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
This is one of the ways of indirectly inciting/inviting religious crises in Nigeria.
It has been,can help it
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Beuberry(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
tishbite42:
This man is mentally deranged
Imagine a top man of God spewing rubbish
We're all God's children
He should simply pray for God's peace to prevail over there
Go and criticize all imams that have publicly sided with Hamas. I suggest Christians should now watch for blasphemy.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by jrusky(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Me thinks Pst Adeboye misfired on this.

He should have simply prayed for peace instead of taking side.

Yes Hamas terrorists choose this war, but their are innocent christians and Muslims in Gaza and by extension Palestine.

Their are children and women.

At this point, Israel should ceasefire haven exerted maximum damage on Hamas terrorists who uses women and children as shield.

By the way, pastor Sir, when are you lending your voice to happenings in the country.

Are you immuned from the hunger and poverty going on in the country?.

Dollar 💰 is now above a thousand naira Sir

Nonsense talk. No go find job do, dey here dey talk dollar exchange bullshit.....
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Obyino: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
You stand by Israel 🇮🇱 and also stand by Tinubu
You never serious!!

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:

Such cowardly statements in the guise of Political correctness are what give these bastard extremists the temerity to believe they can killing people of opposing views whenever they feel like.

You guys need to stop thinking anyone has monopoly of violence.

Even a goat or sheep will not keep yielding or abiding if constantly pushed to the wall.

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Pootle: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
make everybody support who them like, life na choice e no concern me
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Toosure70: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
This artificial intelegent nau
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by KosiGee(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Adeboye is an IPOB Jew. RCCG is an IPOB Jewish place of worship.

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Raalsalghul: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Baba no be everything you dey chook mouth.

Haba!

And when will black Africans realise that these warring parties don't give a Bleep about them to be choosing sides.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Microwhy: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Rubbish.

He should talk about the woes of his country first.

Hypocrite
Big hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by CodeTemplar: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Omokri Expresses Reservation Over RCCG’s Adeboye Praying Only For Israelis’ Peace

Updated Thursday, October 12, 2023 Popular internet personality, Reno Omokri, has pointed out that
"a greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population".

Omokri's message comes amid a viral video made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye In the video, Adeboye backed Israel in the ongoing conflict with Hamas, a Palestinian militant group which rules the Gaza Strip.
Omokri doesn't agree with Pastor Adeboye on the Israel-Hamas war.
Reacting to this post, Omokri, also a pastor, disagreed with Adeboye's standpoint. He wrote on his verified X (formerly Twitter) handle on Wednesday, October 11:
“But, sir @PastorEAAdeboye, what about our brothers and sisters in Palestine? A greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population. Half a million of them, to be precise. Doesn't the Bible, in Galatians 6:10, ask us to first show love to members of the household of faith before others? Perhaps they may feel abandoned that your message did not even mention them. “If I were a Palestinian and saw your message, I would sink into further despair. Acts 10:34 says God does not show partiality. But sir, are we not being partial when we pray for Israel and ignore Palestine? Perhaps it is an oversight.
“Sir, I have been to Palestine. I will not wish their condition on my own enemy. They are God's children, too. Don't they deserve our love and prayers and every possible non-military support we can rouse to alleviate their tremendous human suffering?”

https://www.legit.ng/world/asia/1558158-gaza-war-omokri-expresses-reservation-rccgs-adeboye-praying-israelis-peace/
The so called innocents within Palestine were warned to relocate before the bombardment began.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by 11doubledee: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
mandarin:
The man of God prayed for Israel and prayed for peace. Where did he say annihilation of Hamas there. Please let's be guided. It's written in English!!
It pains me the way people reason.Do you know how many RCCG members goes to Isreal on pilgrimage every year from all around the world himself inclusive.
So you want him to stand by HAMAS,is HAMAS a christian group or serves christian interest,how are we sure the christians in Gaza are not oppressed by HAMAS.
I sympathize with all innocent people that have fallen victim of these HAMAS insigated horrors.
My advice to reasonable Muslims and Christians in GAZA is come together and flush HAMAS out themselves first.So this Carnage can end quickly.
Shebi HAMAS is aware that ISREAL is building up soldiers and ammunition at their border , they should leave civilian areas and go to the front lines.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by jahsharon: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... I wonder what agbado head slammers like shitStuffNg would say now.

Several of your brothers are working as Slaves in Arab nations, even the best doctors and nurses from your state are in Saudi Arabia. Thousands of your sisters are selling their bodies in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon. Thousands of your brothers are distributing hard drugs in the Arab nations, which makes thousands of them to be in different Arab prisons besides the ones that have been beheaded for distribution of drugs.

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by VULCAN(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
OMockery is a bloody liar.

Palestinians are majority Sunni Muslims.

Christians are a tiny minority there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.