Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? (221 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / Abubakar Umar: Classmate Testifies Against Kebbi Deputy Governor At Tribunal / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? by Sirchiboy: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
I think the Abia state governor based on what I have seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? by MissWords: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2023
😌😌
Re: Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2023
MissWords:
😌😌

Alex otti no doubt

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? by Khallicopyro: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I think the Abia state governor based on what I have seen so far.
What and what?
Re: Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? by saintkel(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2023
It must be from d south east......omo east de represent even without Federal government sponsoring them
Re: Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? by samogo1: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Abia state considering the status before.

(1) (Reply)

NG Is More Popular Today That Ever, All Thanks To One Man. Can You Name The Man? / Ex-governor, Ortom Opened More Than 600 Bank Accounts But Handed Over Only 25 / Congratulations On Your Appointment As Deputy Corps Marshal Of The FRSC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.