Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,570 members, 7,888,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

Congratulations On Your Appointment As Deputy Corps Marshal Of The FRSC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations On Your Appointment As Deputy Corps Marshal Of The FRSC! (205 Views)

Photo: Marshal Of The Nigerian Air Force! / Profile Of Dauda Biu, The Acting FRSC Corps Marshal / Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations On Your Appointment As Deputy Corps Marshal Of The FRSC! by aguele(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dear Mr. Bisi Kazeem,

I am delighted to extend my warmest congratulations to you on your appointment as the Deputy Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). This is a momentous achievement and a testament to your exceptional skills, dedication, and unwavering commitment to ensuring road safety.

Your appointment to such a significant position reflects the trust and confidence that the FRSC has placed in you. I have no doubt that your vast experience, expertise, and leadership qualities will greatly contribute to the continued success of the FRSC in its mission to safeguard lives on the roads.

As Deputy Corps Marshal, you will undoubtedly play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing policies, strategies, and initiatives that promote road safety, educate the public, and prevent accidents. Your passion for creating safer roads and your tireless efforts in raising awareness about traffic regulations have already made a notable impact, and I am certain that you will continue to inspire and lead by example.

Please accept my heartfelt congratulations once again on this well-deserved appointment. I have no doubt that under your capable leadership, the FRSC will reach new heights in its pursuit of ensuring road safety for all citizens. Your dedication and commitment serve as an inspiration to others, and I am confident that you will excel in this new role.

May your journey as Deputy Corps Marshal be filled with rewarding experiences, valuable insights, and remarkable achievements.

Congratulations once again, Mr. Bisi Kazeem!

Warm regards,

Dr Olukayode Ajulo, OON, FCIArb. UK

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: VGN Neutralise Kidnappers Terrorizing Kebbi Communities / Labour Party Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Offer, NNPP Insists On Kwankwaso For 2027 / Gov Of Kano State, Abba Kabir Yusuf Has Appealed The Court Of Appeal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.