Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,243 members, 7,923,211 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet (44297 Views)

Between A Twitter User And Borussia Dortmund Who Used Davido’s Slang / Man Steals 10k From Girlfriend To Stake Bet,wins 100m,gives Her Back The 10K But / Meet Plug Leon, 16-Year-Old Boy Who Supplies Football Stars With Luxurious Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by pitamah901: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
So he is eligible to deposit abi

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by abobote: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
princeade86:
They need to arrest d owner of the bet and d cashier that played for him.
Since his parents know he is underage, why giving him money to pay school fees, instead of paying for him.
There are cases where underage have won millions and you didn't say this

5 Likes

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Shikena(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Werey! grin
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by simfrost90210: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bmaster:
you are lucky it's bet you played.
Try crypto stuff and let's hear you after !

What are you implying, Bro?
Is Crypto a worse form if gambling?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by charlypoker(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Oti lo!

Mumu boy, you go dey use your school play bet.. which kind risk be that ni?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by FireUpNow(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
This is very bad. How can a 16 years old play bet with his school fees and why did the people allow an underage to play? Bad move
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by jubrilcastle(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Las las he go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by kentokay71: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
O YO lowa , na so den dey start
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Shikena(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
He made the claim of eligibility and was able to beat the requirements. If he had won we won't have this thread on Nairaland grin .

pitamah901:
So he is eligible to deposit abi

3 Likes

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by LordBillionz: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aust1n:
Omo! See format… na to go stake 400k for sure 1 odd.. then later cry to the media say am under 18 and na my school fees money. I go come seek the services of a good lawyer✌️✌️
You know anything about terms and condition??

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Skillsnigeria: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by COMPAQ(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I thought underaged betting is illegal. These betting sites should be thoroughly vetted by government agencies. They are becoming a nuisance to young people in the country.

Abi young people are becoming a nuisance to themselves!!

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
sope oti lo......e don go.....e don go...LOL
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by WhisperedNoise: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
COMPAQ:

Abi young people are becoming a nuisance to themselves!!

Greedy companies are enabling them.

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by NinjaMetahuman: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
gungab:
No kyc

Why allow underage to use your platform
and how will they know underage person on the internet?

It's not like he did it in shop.
And why would kyc be applied to betting?

Or do you want government to give our nin details to betting websites too?

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by wittywriter: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
ATEAMS:
Come and collect .,

I staked my visa money

WoroSeeWoro:
sope oti lo......e don go.....e don go...LOL

Wittyness.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Regie2bless: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
gungab:
No kyc

what of if the person lied about d age when he opened the account?

3 Likes

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Shikena(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
One strange thing with lots of our people is the glaring lack of understanding of personal responsibility as a legal requirement. They think enforcement requirement is strictly on the service provider or government.

If you manage to beat the requirements with false claims and it works for you then otilo for you and if they discover your misrepresentation then it's fine as well. But if you sail through and something fails then you must be a big clown to think you can seek redress grin grin grin

LordBillionz:

You no anything about terms and condition??
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Andersonken(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Medicine after death ☠️

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Chibuzoripob: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
angry Thunder slap him there

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by easzypeaszy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I thought underaged betting is illegal. These betting sites should be thoroughly vetted by government agencies. They are becoming a nuisance to young people in the country.
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by socialjustice93: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
princeade86:
They need to arrest d owner of the bet and d cashier that played for him.

What if he played online and lied in his age during signup?

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by olaniyilukman(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
gungab:
No kyc

if he win, will he contact the betting company to reverse the winning....

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by TheClassic1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
This one must be a biaflan criminal thunder where u dey go check if na biaflan criminal grin

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Shikena(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin Company abeg come take your money, I'm just 16 o

olaniyilukman:
if he win, will he contact the betting company to reverse the winning....

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Ogatobe: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have a good feeling that betting companies will be shut down or even crash in this country. But before then.....
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Abattagods(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
How mush b the school fee, I feel like helping u
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Diligence: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
I'm just humourously thinking...what if this young man had won millions of naira in bet...would he even consider writing Sportify Bet, that he wishes to refund the winning because he's underage!

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by BeigJawnson(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

No young people are nuisance to using them

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by hardbody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
and how will they know underage person on the internet?

It's not like he did it in shop.
And why would kyc be applied to betting?

Or do you want government to give our nin details to betting websites too?

Further to the above, he even sought and obtained clarification that (1) underaged players are forbidden and (2) money once deployed is non-refundable. What if he had won? The boy is scamming himself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) / Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.