Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,209 members, 7,923,066 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:55 PM

Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet (44296 Views)

Between A Twitter User And Borussia Dortmund Who Used Davido’s Slang / Man Steals 10k From Girlfriend To Stake Bet,wins 100m,gives Her Back The 10K But / Meet Plug Leon, 16-Year-Old Boy Who Supplies Football Stars With Luxurious Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Growing(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Addiction!

Demonic.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Keegan: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bmaster:
you are lucky it's bet you played.
Try crypto stuff and let's hear you after!

Tell me about crypto, is it risky to engage? A close friend is disturbing me about it but I don't have time to verify. I usually verify things before I dabble in.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by 77up(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
This one already started the adventure that will ruin him at tender age.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by HRMK: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
HOW DOES THE BETTING COMPANY KNOW THE UNDERAGED?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by boomcity009(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
The book your man is reading tho in that image is funny tho.. lol

Whois:
It is well
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by fubsy: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
When he registered, did he disclose that he was 16 years? If he did and the system (if that is how it works) accepted him, then the company has a question to answer. But if he did not disclose that he was underage or lied about his age, can he blame the company? Is he truly 16 years? Is he just realising his age after losing his money to a voluntary act?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by princeade86(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mhizzard:

can you tell me the reason why they need to arrest them?are they the one that force him to played the game?meanwhile the guy staked the game online;on his phone to be precise.didn't he see where 18+ is being written.
sir, d owner don't have any excuse to defend himself. He has every right to send d boy away. Don't defend what is not defendable
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Olat4421: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dis guy not underage
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Ashirioluwa: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I thought underaged betting is illegal. These betting sites should be thoroughly vetted by government agencies. They are becoming a nuisance to young people in the country.

Underage betting is illegal, but most of these guys falsify their ages
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Jite24(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ekundayokan:
In a recent TikTok video, user @benjaminjustice39 tried to persuade a betting company, Sportybet, to refund his money, which he said was intended for his school fees.

He sent a screenshot of his initial contact to the company, and they responded by informing him that anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted to use their services, and lost money cannot be refunded.

Make him add him next session money join
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Mhizzard(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
princeade86:
sir, d owner don't have any excuse to defend himself. He has every right to send d boy away. Don't defend what is not defendable
lol.am not defending anybody is just no one forced him to staked.am very sure he staked the game online because most people have an account with them.while signing up they would ask whether he is 18 and above in which he febricated that he is 18and above in the option.it is what i had done before which i lost all the money i staked there.thank God i quickly abandon the site
i have a question,if he wins the game will he tells anybody?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Na now him head straight. Mumu boy. If to say the ticket enter, shey you go fit return the winnings to sportybet? grin
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Lakuku19: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
D guy na idiot…funny assuming that he win d bet..d aboki won’t tell sportbet saying him na 16years
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Realguyman1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
gungab:
No kyc

Why allow underage to use your platform
How will they know he is under age?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by jahsharon: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aust1n:
Omo! See format… na to go stake 400k for sure 1 odd.. then later cry to the media say am under 18 and na my school fees money. I go come seek the services of a good lawyer✌️✌️

You will be arrested and prosecuted immediately
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by themanderon: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Misguided youths everywhere.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by nwabuwa: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
But they say crypto pay well well
Bmaster:
you are lucky it's bet you played.
Try crypto stuff and let's hear you after !
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by WhisperedNoise: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
omoadeleye:

Them send your papa to come bet?
You should communicate like a learned person. Don't lose your home training.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Chibosco(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hello nairalander,i'm reaching out because i'm facing some unexpected challenges all my been in the street,i need someone to save me from doing something stupid,anything you could give a brother to start up small business is appreciated,been in the street for 4year now is not easy,i'm 19yr now,please am seriously in need of any amount you guy could give to start sumtin,as you give so shall you never lack,god shall continue to favour that hand dat support a brother in need,my bank details ACCESS BANK 1639207286
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Melonsmasher: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
He has paid school fees

Hope he learns
grin
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Lexusgs430: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
If he won millions, would he not claim it ........ 😂🤣

Monies gambled, can never be returned.......💰🤑
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by mariovito(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
He has paid school fees

Hope he learns the lessons

You've broken the internet today. You win!
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Greattha: 3:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Foolish boy.
If you had cashed out, would you have returned the winnings?

Stop/Say no to gambling.
It's not for the faint-hearted.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Greattha: 3:48am On Oct 13, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I thought underaged betting is illegal. These betting sites should be thoroughly vetted by government agencies. They are becoming a nuisance to young people in the country.

And when they claim false age, what happens?

I bet this boy was aware of the rule but decided to go ahead...now he remembers he's "just 16"

To register on Pinterest, you must input your DoB to confirm your age....peeps just pick dates above 18...

Better not to gamble/bet

It has ruined more lives than it has helped anyone ..

Na hu belleful dey bet/gamble sef!
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by obstead200(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I am sure he stated a date of birth while registering on the site. If he stated the correct date, the website would not allow him proceed. If the site actually allowed him proceed, then the company is liable
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by omoadeleye(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

You should communicate like a learned person. Don't lose your home training.

Okay, sorry.

I'm trying to say that.

Did sportybet force your daddy to create an account on their platform to start a bet?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Goldbw122(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2023
He need to read the terms and condition before staking.. 😂 he money don go ... otilo
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by layzie: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2023
WIZGUY69:
A foool and his money are soon parted

The few times I tried betting/gambling all my life, I didn’t win once. The stench inside and outside gambling locations pisses me off.

Rich/potential wealthy people are not supposed to be found there

@ur last paragraph. They own the betting coys

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Bentoli(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2023
gungab:
No kyc

Why allow underage to use your platform
As he was signing up, he agreed to the part where it says he's 18and above knowing very well that he's not. Is he not the guilty one here? Why blame the betting company?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) / Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.