Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,277 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo (91554 Views)

Fact Check: Was Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Adultery In Iran? / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To Two-years Jail Term For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by bencr7: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na diz type of country some pple they support for diz Nairaland,give any nigeria jihadis extremist free visa to Iran,he go reject am fast fast!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Sultty(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2023
malcom1X:
Such a pity for Ronaldo.
pity your family first.. He's European and that's how they show appreciation in their culture. I just wonder if she's hot and not wheelchair bound, they would have sentenced him to death
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Michaelangelo77: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2023
Dem want start 3rd world war ba Make them tryam... My next travel will be to Portugal to join their army 🪖.. I will take down their nuclear weapons and kill the Prince then come back to 9ja with the crown 👑 and hand it over to our beloved president Tinubu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by MightyFortress: 1:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Useless fools... Carrying wrong matter for head every time. Rubbish.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by chysam: 2:02am On Oct 14, 2023
He deserve the lashes to finally end Messi Ronaldo argument all the time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by pixel704: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Funny people but it's not adultery if he do MUTAH in Iran ( MUTAH marriage is a contract a man can have with a woman that can last for an hour, day, week, month or years depending on the agreement) it's practised in Iran via MUTAH it's legal to have s3x with woman for a contract of one hour
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Vivalove: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2023
Law does not permit touching unmarried woman. shocked
For Kriple wey dem abadon no gree marry...?
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Mvnster: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2023
Akhee:
Thats why your civilized age is full of rape victims and fatherless children. How many fatherless children dey your neighborhood?
Na my area you dey na, you're the rapist and fatherless one who knows? How many people did your prophet rape? How many peoples wife did he forcefully have sex with after killing their husband? Im sure you would like that to happen to you? Your wife, sisters, mothers turned to sex slaves.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Mvnster: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2023
transient123:

I am sure no Muslim complaint of their stone age beliefs, atleast we have seen how your belief has been transformed to the extent that the same civilization has swallowed it and made it all about nothing or emptiness.

AlhamdulLah am a Muslim, AlhamdulLah am not civilized grin grin, AlhamdulLah my Deen has not been made a disco affair.
Cannibals, homosexuals, rapists, murderers will not complain about their ways too, does it make it right? You always think your way is better than others, mainwhile majority of you are dark inside, you dont take alcohol but the north is the den of drug abuse codeine, tramadol and all kinds of things, your alfas and maarabouts are neck deep in blood sacrifices. Go read about Jesus Christ and his teachings and compare his life with your hallucinating prophet.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by 99thEnemy(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
He will not go back to that country for the rest of his life.. cheesy
grin
99 lashes can do wonders grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by 99thEnemy(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Who noticed the OP's moniker is 99thEnemy and the topic is also talking about 99 lashes, 9999999.. Just messing around hehe

99 is the winning number. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Okechinwadike: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2023
nonsense and Muslims. everything about them is nonsense
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by salem1996: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
99thEnemy:

Ronaldo shouldn't become a fugitive..

He should take accountability for his actions. He should be a role model for justice. grin

Role model abi rope more deaths nii grin grin grin
If them try am, both their imams and the lawyers fit chop beating by fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by UnabashedIPOB: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
I totally reject, detest, and abhor hypocrisy. This is a country whose Muslim clerics are making money off female divorcees by arranging FAKE marriages for them with men who want to rent women just for sex. What a bunch of HYPOCRITES! That's why I do NOT believe in this religious NONSENSE!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Dwightventures(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
ecolime:
The funniest news I have read this year 🤣

Seriously laughing my arse off right now

Honestly, I definitely would have converted to Christianity before age 10 if I was born a muslim.

Na like this CR7 go chop the cane for yansh

People are allowed to, abi? You neva know anything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by UnabashedIPOB: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
My question is why would any reasonable person go to such a country with such a warped belief system albeit they are the worst HYPOCRITES?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by femicyrus(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
FIFA should baby Iran from hosting world cup.
If not,

Many star player would be affected
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by transient123(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mvnster:

Cannibals, homosexuals, rapists, murderers will not complain about their ways too, does it make it right? You always think your way is better than others, mainwhile majority of you are dark inside, you dont take alcohol but the north is the den of drug abuse codeine, tramadol and all kinds of things, your alfas and maarabouts are neck deep in blood sacrifices. Go read about Jesus Christ and his teachings and compare his life with your hallucinating prophet.

My sincere and honest advice to you is , study any version grin of your Bible very well, word for word whether with spirit of Paul or saul, you had been liberated by the incongruence, lies , violence and utter confusion in it. I did same, years back as a curious and inquisitive undergraduate and I became a robust persona and well grounded in the knowledge of the celestial, I removed my self from the shackles of manipulations of the world order . I didn't say you should read the Torah of the Jews nor the Hindu books, read the Bible the source of your belief and be open minded for once, you had become.liberated.

You talked about the north with drugs, how is that now related to the same Muslim book you quoted that abhors such with no exemption . Same drugs sold by the chinedus and chukwudis in far north just to make money who are 100% Christians.

For the villified marabouts you talked about which I know average, sane Muslims condemn vigorously are godfathers of the pastorprenuers you celebrate and hold in high esteem. So, who is now what in this chain of deceit, the evil godfather or the evil pastorprenuers abi na the blind dunderheads that can't think, looking for miracles where there is none.

Those stone age metaphor are well written in the same bible you put underneath your armpit, but, didn't read.

My Paddie, just read with open mind, it will help you, that has always been my parting shorts to your ilks.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by 99thEnemy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
salem1996:

Role model abi rope more deaths nii grin grin grin
If them try am, both their imams and the lawyers fit chop beating by fans
In Iran? grin

Very soon they will tell you tapping is haram. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Maynman: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by 99thEnemy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Maynman: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
99thEnemy:

Tappings or lashes? grin grin grin
You know the fake news you posted.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, don't you think you can be as big as Ronaldo one day?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by 99thEnemy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Maynman:

You know the fake news you posted.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, don't you think you can be as big as Ronaldo one day?
Well, your Ronaldo has nothing to fear.

We will wait for his next match in Iran. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Maynman: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
99thEnemy:

Well, your Ronaldo has nothing to fear.

We will wait for his next match in Iran. grin

I'm not sure Ronaldo even knows about the fake news to start with which has already been debunked.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/cristiano-ronaldo-sentenced-99-lashes-iran-adultery/blt4286c3d3e951550a
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by hammerFC: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Seun:
What happened to the poor woman?

Seun Osewa, time to do Amnesty for Nairaland.

Announce pardon for all the accounts banned, it is an idea.

Some people no they comment again after ban for 20 years.

In real life prisoners they get parole, pardon and reduce sentence.

Nairaland should be as close to reality as possible.

Temper justice with mercy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Mvnster: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
transient123:

My sincere and honest advice to you is , study any version grin of your Bible very well, word for word whether with spirit of Paul or saul, you had been liberated by the incongruence, lies , violence and utter confusion in it. I did same, years back as a curious and inquisitive undergraduate and I became a robust persona and well grounded in the knowledge of the celestial, I removed my self from the shackles of manipulations of the world order . I didn't say you should read the Torah of the Jews nor the Hindu books, read the Bible the source of your belief and be open minded for once, you had become.liberated.

You talked about the north with drugs, how is that now related to the same Muslim book you quoted that abhors such with no exemption . Same drugs sold by the chinedus and chukwudis in far north just to make money who are 100% Christians.

For the villified marabouts you talked about which I know average, sane Muslims condemn vigorously are godfathers of the pastorprenuers you celebrate and hold in high esteem. So, who is now what in this chain of deceit, the evil godfather or the evil pastorprenuers abi na the blind dunderheads that can't think, looking for miracles where there is none.

Those stone age metaphor are well written in the same bible you put underneath your armpit, but, didn't read.

My Paddie, just read with open mind, it will help you, that has always been my parting shorts to your ilks.

Stop talking trash oga, the stories in the Bible were mostly passed from generation to another orally before they were written down in books, you cant take away the fact humans may forget some parts, however the essence of the message remains clear to a large extent, if you are confused its simply because you chose to be.
Your own quran written by one man still has several errors and fallacies, i dont expect you to accept it since you must remain a zombie taking whatever is shoved down your throat without any form of logic.
Your quran for instance confuses mary the mother of Jesus for mariam the sister of moses and aaron.
Again your prophet in your quran says the earth is flat with the moon and sun floating about it, hence he was scared and sweating profusely when he witness a solar ecclipse, calling for special prayers.
Il rather follow pastrepreneurs and dance makosa in a church, than follow a hallucinating lair who calls himself a prophet, just to end as a blood thirsty psychopathic zombie.
Your hallucinating prophet told you he was bewitched by some jews and you believe that? What about the fact he is a sex maniac whi sleeps with all his 9 or was it 11 wives in one night Yea he told you he was blessed with that. And when he is obviously confabulating nonsense from his head he tells you its divine revelation and you believe...divine lies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.