Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,008 members, 7,931,466 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:09 AM

Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? (7978 Views)

Do American Or Europeans Inflate Government Contract Costs Like Us? / Any American Or British President/prime Minister Being An Ordained Priest? / Renounce Your American Citizenship Or Fight The Iraq War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

That is not true.  I'm quite active.
My Ekiti  bros keep making me proud smiley kiss
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

My Ekiti bros keep making me proud smiley kiss

O se jare.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by arsenefc: 5:53am On Oct 23, 2011
Kilode?!:

^
40Miles a week??  shocked

Damn! Can I bring you to Lagos to teach all these orobokibos over here. 40Mi on a bike?

No wonder, you def can't look like the average Nigerian. Bet you can't look like the average American too. Heard some folks drive to the next house just to pick mails  embarassed

I Like our orobos Here though but, it won't hurt to have bike routes from Ikeja to VI. All these chilling at the back of the car, not good at all.

Ojo Madueke proposed something like that years ago.

People die from riding bikes you know.

I always feel like hitting them off the road , TBH

A student was killed some weeks ago in Manhattan, imagine what would happen in Lagos.

Until we get our acts together in Nigeria, I really dont support it. WHo is going to compensate the families of people killed? What if the breadwinner was killed? How do we keep people accountable and how can we design the roads so that bicycle riders dont constitute a nuisance on our roads.

More than that we need to reorient the people, and that would be a tall task.

PS: I think Kobo is exaggerating though. 40 miles at a go is nearly impossible, especially for someone as physically de-conditioned as Kobo
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2011
arsenefc:

People die from riding bikes you know.

I always feel like hitting them off the road , TBH

A student was killed some weeks ago in Manhattan, imagine what would happen in Lagos.

Until we get our acts together in Nigeria, I really dont support it. WHo is going to compensate the families of people killed? What if the breadwinner was killed? How do we keep people accountable and how can we design the roads so that bicycle riders dont constitute a nuisance on our roads.

More than that we need to reorient the people, and that would be a tall task.

What is your problem? How do you intend to get it on with Kobo if you don't like riding bikes!!!
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by arsenefc: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

What is your problem? How do you intend to get it on with Kobo if you don't like riding bikes!!!

Its good though that she knows how to ride, hopefully one day she will be my Miss Kentucky Derby for a day/week grin
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by arsenefc: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

The only creativity you need is to accept Fstranger's request and stop shopping for warm leggings.
Maybe he can wean you away from endless loop of meaningless arguments.

ROTFL

I didnt even see this at all. OMG

LOL

ROFLMAO. I cant believe this. I dont think I have ever seen Aigbofa this confrontational.

This is so hilarious!
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by GoldCircle: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2011
This thread has been derailed with all these bike stories! Pls keep ur bicycle stories to yourselves and offer the OP some good advice! Haba!!!
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by bebe2(f): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2011
Sun of god:

You have 4 kids - and are on maternity?

Another one on the way? And probably picking up maternity pay, child benefit etc

I'm glad your not one of my employee's - you'd have cost me a fortune!!!

Anyway, put your kids first above your selfish needs.

If you miss your family - go on holiday to visit them - now would actually be a good time since you dont need to go to work everyday.

Your kids depending on the ghetto area you find your self in will get a better quality of education overseas.

Maybe consider exiting after the last born reaches university level - thats even if you can afford to send your kids to university in this day and age!!!

@ son of devil,
i can see u r fustrated, i was curious about you just checked your other post never a human being could be
so bitter.
its obvious you dnt have kids, low s_perm count is treatable.
kid's are hard work but the joy out weighs all the work.

u seem to have a negative view on everything, if u dis angry wit the world maybe u should try a leap off the river niger bridge.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Sunofgod(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2011
bebe2:

@ son of devil,
i can see u r fustrated, i was curious about you just checked your other post never a human being could be
so bitter.
its obvious you dnt have kids, low s_perm count is treatable.
kid's are hard work but the joy out weighs all the work.

u seem to have a negative view on everything, if u dis angry wit the world maybe u should try a leap off the river niger bridge.

Wow . . . See frustration.

Your trapped and have come here to explain your predicament.

You have stated that both yourself and your mother are inept parents - hence the need for western doctors to arrive on your doorstep within 2 minutes of you almost killing one of your children.

And then the household chores your having difficulties with.

But I'm the frustarted one!!!

If you had an insight into the life I enjoy you would be immediately struck with jealousy.

But I do feel for peasants like you - the proliteriate!!!

I've stated my own and have been honest - for your kids sake stay in the West until your adequately equiped to raise a child in Naija.

And hopefully they will grow up and enjoy greater freedoms than you.

I pity you - i really do.

I sugget you exit NL and go and tidy up your house!!!

But please - dont sit down to educate them. From your backward reasoning and grammar its clear your an illiterate.

Leave their education to the 'West'.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by bebe2(f): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2011
Sun of god:

Wow . . . See frustration.

Your trapped and have come here to explain your predicament.

You have stated that both yourself and your mother are inept parents - hence the need for western doctors to arrive on your doorstep within 2 minutes of you almost killing one of your children.

And then the household chores your having difficulties with.

But I'm the frustarted one!!!

If you had an insight into the life I enjoy you would be immediately struck with jealousy.

I've stated my own and have been honest - for your kids sake stay in the West until your adequately equiped to raise a child in Naija.

And hopefully they will grow up and enjoy greater freedoms than you.

I pity you - i really do.

I sugget you exit NL and go and tidy up your house!!!

awwwww, i was angry wit u now am not.
i have 3 lovely boys and a beautiful girl,
yes hard work for now. give it two years and i will be living it.
but you, wat r u going to do about your low s_perm count it can be very difficult to accept.
if i believe you u have employeeeeeeeeees but no wife no pikin ur employeeeeeeees
dey use your money look after their family b4 u know it dem go resign leave u there all alone.

instead of u to be researching ways for a cure u spending hours insulting pple.
wait, that my son hugging me, wat did u say son? awww i love u to sweetie.
son of devil ur turn hug the nearest person to you make u see irty slap for ur face.
MR FIRE BLANK
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Sunofgod(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2011
bebe2:

awwwww, i was angry wit u now am not.
i have 3 lovely boys and a beautiful girl,
yes hard work for now. give it two years and i will be living it.
but you, wat r u going to do about your low s_perm count it can be very difficult to accept.
if i believe you u have employeeeeeeeeees but no wife no pikin your employeeeeeeees
dey use your money look after their family b4 u know it dem go resign leave u there all alone.

instead of u to be researching ways for a cure u spending hours insulting pple.
wait, that my son hugging me, wat did u say son?  awww i love u to sweetie.
son of devil your turn hug the nearest person to you make u see irty slap for your face.
MR FIRE BLANK

LOL,

I have 2 kids if you must know. 1 boy, 1 girl.

And the quality of life they enjoy is second to none!! (and their made for life)

But if your desperate to drink my Fluid let me know. I will fill up your mouth in a single expulsion -  grin

See frustration, They say the truth hurts!!!

Please, either go and tidy up your house - or go and book your flight back to naija.

LOL,
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by bebe2(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2011
Sun of god:

LOL,

I have 2 kids if you must know. 1 boy, 1 girl.

And the quality of life they enjoy is second to none!! (and their made for life)

But if your desperate to drink my Fluid let me know. I will fill up your mouth in a single expulsion - grin

See frustration, They say the truth hurts!!!

Please, either go and tidy up your house - or go and book your flight back to naija.

LOL,

MR FIRE BLANK
who dey laugh wit u?

ok, srry the the kai laugh to cover shame be dat, ok

i no ask if u get kids, i say hug am. abi na the one wey dem carry give u out of sympathy u dey talk of,
try do DNA make we see.
abeg, re-evaluate ur life, have u seen the number of hours u ve spent on NL at that rate how u go take know who give ur wife belle.

ok were is she now?
i mean now, be honest to add lying to already sour life.

open ur eyes, ignorance no be excuse.

see am e dey rush around fo fone to call her, no need my bro, there is only somuch a woman can take
not to talk of the premature e-jaculation.
na waooo
srry eh.
oh b4 i foget, LOL!
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Sunofgod(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2011
bebe2:

MR FIRE BLANK
who dey laugh wit u?

ok, srry the the kai laugh to cover shame be dat, ok

i no ask if u get kids, i say hug am. abi na the one wey dem carry give u out of sympathy u dey talk of,
try do DNA make we see.
abeg, re-evaluate your life, have u seen the number of hours u ve spent on NL at that rate how u go take know who give your wife belle.

ok were is she now?
i mean now, be honest to add lying to already sour life.

open your eyes, ignorance no be excuse.

see am e dey rush around fo fone to call her, no need my bro, there is only somuch a woman can take
not to talk of the premature e-jaculation.
na waooo
srry eh.
oh b4 i foget, LOL!

LOL, LOL, LOL -  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because I called you an illiterate, you revert to 'pigeon english' - LagosBush girl  cheesy

Continue speculating about my life - But belive me when I say I'm very OK. grin

I couldn't have wished for more - including the freedom I enjoy life a little. cheesy

Please, go and attend to your household. grin

As the saying goes - You made your bed, so go lay in it. cheesy

No need to bit.ch about your sorry life on naraland (and in the politics section for that matter) cool

Go ask your 7 year old to help you with your english - cheesy

As previously stated, I pity you - so you have succesed with your post - Your truly pitiful -  cheesy

LOL, LOL, LOL - cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by bebe2(f): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
Sun of god:

Because I called you an illiterate, you revert to 'pigeon english' - LagosBush girl cheesy

I couldn't have wished for more - including the freedom I enjoy life a little. cheesy

No need to bit.ch about your sorry life on naraland (and in the politics section for that matter) cool

As previously stated, I pity you - so you hae succesed with your post - Your truly pitiful - cheesy

MR FIRE BLANK

NOW dis is a proper LOL,

wat too u so long, u go look for madam for river and house boy room LOL,

How many don ban u from their post?
soon there will be a petition to remove totally from this forum.
as u call me bush lagos girl, i for start to insult ibo pple but u r not worth it.
i cannot degrade myself to that level.

that doesnt make u anyless of a fool though.
Since wen ibo pple star to go school, shey cosmetics market don close? or money ritual no dey pay again? grin
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Sunofgod(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
bebe2:

MR FIRE BLANK

NOW dis is a proper LOL,

How many don  ban u from their post?
as u call me bush lagos girl, i for start to insult ibo pple but u r not worth it.

Since wen ibo pple star to go school, shey cosmetics market don close? or money ritual no dey pay again? grin

Bush girl - u don kill me 2day. . . . .  cheesy

Chai, . . . . cheesy
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by bebe2(f): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
Sun of god:

Bush girl - u don kill me 2day. . . . . cheesy

Chai, . . . . cheesy

hahahahahahaha
MR FIRE BLANK u too funny oo

i be bush girl? dats all u have to say?
ok, oya pple make una start to happy o
finally dis man head don dey correct, chei dat was long, no wonder the last psychiatrist get to remove u from his list.
u r a bit slow. never min it comes with all these illness wey u get.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
have a bit of sleep ok? awww, poor thing.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Sunofgod(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
bebe2:

hahahahahahaha
MR FIRE BLANK u too funny oo

i be bush girl? dats all u have to say?
ok, oya pple make una start to happy o
finally dis man head don dey correct, chei dat was long, no wonder the last psychiatrist get to remove u from his list.

have a bit of sleep ok? awww, poor thing.

LOL. . . .LOL . . .  cheesy

To summarise - stay in the west. shocked

And start reading your childrens english books. grin

God forbid they return to Lagos - and turn out like you -  cheesy

And how could anybody miss lagos? See your 'Shrink' tomorrow. cheesy

Your too backward to be bored - you have a lot to learn -  grin

Educate yourself - LagosBush girl -  cheesy cheesy

Take care,
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by bebe2(f): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
Sun of god:

LOL. . . .LOL . . . cheesy

To summarise - stay in the west. shocked

God forbid they return to Lagos - and turn out like you - cheesy

And how could anybody miss lagos? See your 'Shrink' tomorrow. cheesy

Your too backward to be bored - you have a lot to learn - grin

Educate yourself - LagosBush girl - cheesy cheesy

Take care,
oh dear, MR FIRE BLANK
d madness is back.
well, i give up.
there is no cure for him o
I give up,

so sad.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by arsenefc: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
E no go better for the first person to stop.

You guys are on a roll, keep it up.

bebe2:

MR FIRE BLANK

That is incredibly hilarious.

Sun of god:

God forbid they return to Lagos - and turn out like you -  cheesy

I have to admit you did score a point on this one. The problem is that you arent any better. Same same!
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
I just seen the modification, and here is my response. There will always be things in your past that you wish you could have in your present, but is it ever a good idea to go chasing after the past? Why not make new memories?? there are festivals and celebrations right where you are. Why cling to the old when there is so much of the new to discover?
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Ufeolorun(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
Stop going on about man! grin grin grin Fiddlestick! cheesy

Some people were raised in very loving ,close-knit families,enjoyed growing up and now feel a void hence no amount of 40 miles biking,senility or boredom induced cooking classes will replace these things.

Op is possibly someone who does not measure everything in life in monetary terms or by 'comfortability index'.
Happiness is key in life,only those whose life is strapped irretreivably to the system they are in would not get what you are trying to say. wink
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by ektbear: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobo, if you are really doing 40 miles a week, kudos to you. You must be in phenomenal physical condition.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by ektbear: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
I met this 67 year old man on Friday. He build himself a home gym with weights, a treadmill, and an area for meditation. Evidently he does 2 hours a day in the morning.

I was impressed lipsrsealed

People like him inspire me a lot.

No real reason one cannot be fit, strong and active until your 70s.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
Shocking !!!!!!!!!

And this is supposed to be an arena for enlightened debate and knowledge share.

Disgrace, just look at all the abuse flying around.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

Kobo, if you are really doing 40 miles a week, kudos to you. You must be in phenomenal physical condition.

I took to biking because I could no longer jog or walk. I used to walk about 16 miles round the path back in columbus, but in 2009, I found that I had torn cartilage and it became painful to run or walk. But Biking came to the rescue. The distance from my place to the Library I go to each day is about 4.3 miles, so I hop on my Schwinn Surburban (I love that machine) each day to ride there and back. Takes about 20 minutes.

I think anyone who lives in the city, and has to commute can easily do 40 miles of more a week if he/she chooses to bike it. I live about 4.3 miles from where I go everyday to work and hangout, and those 20 minutes each way on my bike is time for me to free my mind, relax and enjoy the breeze, right before I hit the books/work, and then the 20 minutes back is my time to de-stress, stretch the muscles and enjoy the breeze/wind. Also time to work out all the eba of the day before. lol

I know people who bike twice that each week actually. Biking from a place like Irving Park to downtown is easily 7 miles each way, and that is about 14 miles a day. Add to that errands and what nots on the weekend.

Ufeolorun:

Some people were raised in very loving ,close-knit families,enjoyed growing up and now feel a void hence no amount of 40 miles biking,senility or boredom induced cooking classes will replace these things.

Op is possibly someone who does not measure everything in life in monetary terms or by 'comfortability index'.
Happiness is key in life,only those whose life is strapped irretreivably to the system they are in would not get what you are trying to say. wink

I don't see how being raised in close knit family and what not has anything to do with what you are implying here. I was raised in a close knit family myself and I am not falling apart in the way the @Poster described. I enjoyed my family, and I still do that, but I don't have any attachment issues to deal with since I am well adjusted and confident that the distance between us DOES NOT IMPLY less love or hugs for me at the end of the day. CONFESSION: my mum is in the next room and we are like best of friends, but when she is not here, I am OK.  I mean that one was raised in a close knit ground should not be reason for one to break to pieces when one has to move to a far away land. One needs to be able to take what one learnt in the family situation, and use it to one's advantage when one is away. Create a close-knit group with those around you and continue enjoying your life.

Biking is not abut drawing close to others  . . .  it is actually my way of getting more confident with myself, no matter how many people are around or not around. Those minutes everyday, each way on my bike, I get to listen to the silence, accept and LOVE IT. It is good. Ofcourse when I get to my destination, I go back to my yapping  . ,  lol

Happiness should not be based on where you are, or the number of people(family members, friends) around you at any time. If you find that you cannot sit alone, all by yourself and still be happy, then you probably need to go talk to someone about that. One should learn to be happy wherever one is. And being comfortable never hurts.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by arsenefc: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ufeolorun:

LOL

Why are we all against Kobo.

Kobo is the most hated NL'er, it seems

Kobo, I can make all these hate go away, if you agree to do 'janglover epomoto' on my ding dong.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by okadaman2: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I took to biking because I could no longer jog or walk. I used to walk about 16 miles round the path back in columbus, but in 2009, I found that I had torn cartilage and it became painful to run or walk. But Biking came to the rescue. The distance from my place to the Library I go to each day is about 4.3 miles, so I hop on my Schwinn Surburban (I love that machine) each day to ride there and back. Takes about 20 minutes.

I think anyone who lives in the city, and has to commute can easily do 40 miles of more a week if he/she chooses to bike it. I live about 4.3 miles from where I go everyday to work and hangout, and those 20 minutes each way on my bike is time for me to free my mind, relax and enjoy the breeze, right before I hit the books/work, and then the 20 minutes back is my time to de-stress, stretch the muscles and enjoy the breeze/wind. Also time to work out all the eba of the day before. lol

I know people who bike twice that each week actually. Biking from a place like Irving Park to downtown is easily 7 miles each way, and that is about 14 miles a day. Add to that errands and what nots on the weekend.

I don't see how being raised in close knit family and what not has anything to do with what you are implying here. I was raised in a close knit family myself and I am not falling apart in the way the @Poster described. I enjoyed my family, and I still do that, but I don't have any attachment issues to deal with since I am well adjusted and confident that the distance between us DOES NOT IMPLY less love or hugs for me at the end of the day. CONFESSION: my mum is in the next room and we are like best of friends, but when she is not here, I am OK.  I mean that one was raised in a close knit ground should not be reason for one to break to pieces when one has to move to a far away land. One needs to be able to take what one learnt in the family situation, and use it to one's advantage when one is away. Create a close-knit group with those around you and continue enjoying your life.

Biking is not abut drawing close to others  . . .  it is actually my way of getting more confident with myself, no matter how many people are around or not around. Those minutes everyday, each way on my bike, I get to listen to the silence, accept and LOVE IT. It is good. Ofcourse when I get to my destination, I go back to my yapping  . ,  lol

Happiness should not be based on where you are, or the number of people(family members, friends) around you at any time. If you find that you cannot sit alone, all by yourself and still be happy, then you probably need to go talk to someone about that. One should learn to be happy wherever one is. And being comfortable never hurts.

This Kobojunkie me l like.

Is your bike keke? Or Okada?

Whichever one e be, me I like you already.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by arsenefc: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I don't see how being raised in close knit family and what not has anything to do with what you are implying here. I was raised in a close knit family myself and I am not falling apart in the way the @Poster described. I enjoyed my family, and still do that I don't have any attachment issues to deal with since I am well adjusted and confident that the distance between us DOES NOT IMPLY less love or hugs for me at the end of the day.  I mean that one was raised in a close knit ground should not be reason for one to break to pieces when one has to move to a far away land. One needs to be able to take what one learnt in the family situation, and use it to one's advantage when one is away. Create a close-knit group with those around you and continue enjoying your life.

Obviously you've lived in obodo- America for a really long time and you've lost your Africanness. You've come to accept loneliness as a way of life. Glad you adjusted to it quite well, for now,  but the rest of us still love that connection.

We miss what makes us human; the touch, the sound, the interdependence, the emotional connection, the smiles, the cries, the daily grind of love, hate, friendship, the constant interruption by families and relatives, the tease, the unsolicited words of encouragement etc

That is what being human is all about. That is why we remain in touch with our humanity and the feelings of others. It is the reason we dont engage in endless loops of argument on an anonymous forum. The reason we dont take ourselves too seriously. It is the reason we express our emotions appropriately when people die, get married or say things we disagree with or agree with. It is the reason we dont hold malice against people that may have offended us in the past.

Kobo, its time you get back to your root, go spend sometime in your village, with people that love you and can remind you of what you really are and not what you wish you were.

Its  great to be in constant connection with your family, friends and most importantly your root. We arent made for isolation. It is actually beneficial to your psyche to experience a close knit, hot, dysfunctional, loving, family-like type situation as not only meaningful, but sacred, on fire with the same force that made the stars: love, fellowship, the mystical oneness of all things deep down.

Kobo, it is up to you.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by arsenefc: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
okada_man:

I am not surprised, most psychos and sociopaths seem like-able, from afar.

Be-careful who you like. You dont want to have to pay for your childish likeness with your life.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
okada_man:

It is a 1989 Schwinn Surburban Bicycle Made in Chicago , all parts still original (the heavy kind) Like the one in the picture below cheesy

[flash=200,200]http://images1.showmethead.com/nlarge/speed_road_bike_i205_vancouver_21604967.jpg[/img]

Here is a link to one of the rides we have every last friday of the month from Downtown daily center through different neighbourhoods in Chicago(about 15 miles or more depending on who drafts the map for the ride that month).  http://chicagocriticalmass.org/ 

[flash=200,200] http://www.youtube.com/embed/T-bympXlLg8[/flash]
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by arsenefc: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^

Can you post a picture of you riding it? Please kobo.

I'd like to see you n/u/d/e/ on your bike.
Re: Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? by 2mch(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sun of god:

Because I called you an illiterate, you revert to 'pigeon english' - LagosBush girl  cheesy

Go ask your 7 year old to help you with your english - cheesy

As previously stated, I pity you - so you have succesed with your post - Your truly pitiful -  cheesy

bebe2:

MR FIRE BLANK

NOW dis is a proper LOL,

How many don ban u from their post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) / Cross River To Administer Aptitude Test On Would-be Commissioners, Board Members / And This Was All Saraki Could Offer Atiku In Kwara State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.