Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,608 members, 7,914,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:38 AM

Israel-hamas: ‘we’re Bewildered By Your Prayer’, MURIC Tackles Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel-hamas: ‘we’re Bewildered By Your Prayer’, MURIC Tackles Adeboye (1712 Views)

Israel-hamas: ‘we’re Bewildered By Your Prayer’, MURIC Tackles Adeboye / Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Israel-hamas: ‘we’re Bewildered By Your Prayer’, MURIC Tackles Adeboye by Seetto: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2023
creativehubb:
But you support Hamas muric... christians have woken up and are now supporting their own like Muric does.

Israealite hate and despise Christians, they denied Jesus prophesy and tagged him a bastard, they referred Mary as an adulterer for bearing a child without father, today they called Christians idolaters whom chose to worship one of their son (Jesus) for the love they have for him, the first people to embrace Christianity are Palestinians, Coptic Christians, they still hold the original bible version, the third oldest church in the world is in Gaza, many Palestinians Christians has been killed and majority migrated for fear of their life, Nigeria Christians are so enmeshed in ignorance that one will wonder what is happening to them, hatred for Islam has beclouded their sense of reasoning, I was disappointed when I watched Adeboye video on twitter, which he has deleted. Research and study and stopped whopping in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas: ‘we’re Bewildered By Your Prayer’, MURIC Tackles Adeboye by creativehubb: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Seetto:

Israealite hate and despise Christians, they denied Jesus prophesy and tagged him a bastard, they referred Mary as an adulterer for bearing a child without father, today they called Christians idolaters whom chose to worship one of their son (Jesus) for the love they have for him, the first people to embrace Christianity are Palestinians, Coptic Christians, they still hold the original bible version, the third oldest church in the world is in Gaza, many Palestinians Christians has been killed and majority migrated for fear of their life, Nigeria Christians are so enmeshed in ignorance that one will wonder what is happening to them, hatred for Islam has beclouded their sense of reasoning, I was disappointed when I watched Adeboye video on twitter, which he has deleted. Research and study and stopped whopping in ignorance.
Doesn't matter, Israelis don't have terrorists that kills and target christians, isrealis are not looking for ways to conquer the world. Hating people and hunting and killing them is different. Mumu. Ask any Muslim their prayer is for Islam to conquer the world, who will like such people?

It's not ignorance, Islamic terrorists are a problem to the world, you can dislike me, but killing me is different. Hypocrite. Am neither Muslim or Christian, I believe in the God of my forebears, am not an indoctrinated brainwashed human being, I can't follow a religion brought upon us by conquest or subjugation. You are the ignoramus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Go To Heaven / Africans Are Special Case When It Comes To LGBT Because Of Their Culture - Pope / Islamist Raymond Ibrahim: New Saudi Fatwa Defends Pedophilia As 'marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.