Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,072 members, 7,916,128 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men (33529 Views)

What’s The Password Of Your Phone? / I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset / Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by pappilo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
H
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Basicend: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lee99:
T

A woman want's a rich and influential guy to be faithful to her alone. . but does not care use the same approach to a struggling man. .

A man also wants a beautiful wife not to do side runs and be completely faithful to him alone. . Does not apply same measure to an ugly wife. .

So, please, if you don't have the energies for marriage in this age, stay single please.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by EdiskyHarry: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by olamike02: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
The youngest of my children who is a JS1 student knows my pin for both phone and ATM card. I've got nothing to hide. May God help some people.

8 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by nairalanda1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:
If someone gets hold of your phone or tablet the thief suddenly has access to everything on your device. While some of your apps will require passwords and multifactor authentication, many apps, like your photos and notes, typically do not.

Also, if you don’t log out of your social media or email accounts on your devices, the thief can have a field day pretending to be you.

For this reason, you should have a lock screen installed on your device, and it should be difficult to get past.

My take: whenever you lock you phone, make sure that at least one trusted person of your family know your password especially your wife

According to X user @BilkisAlao who share how woman running up-and-down looking for a way to transfer money and save her husband life.

Here is what she wrote

If not for anything, At least for the sake of that day that you may not have the opportunity to access your phone, let two or three people know your password .Wives are running helter-skelter here at general hospital, wanting to unlock their husband's phone to transfer money for his hospital bill, but they can't, till the man give up 😰......And another one, he was hit by hit and run driver, non of his siblings or wife knew his password and he's in coma

Source : BilkisAlao

Very true..once saw a case. The man's eldest son HAD to go to the bank to get bank staff to come and verify before they would release money from the akant.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by livenija: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:
If someone gets hold of your phone or tablet the thief suddenly has access to everything on your device. While some of your apps will require passwords and multifactor authentication, many apps, like your photos and notes, typically do not.

Also, if you don’t log out of your social media or email accounts on your devices, the thief can have a field day pretending to be you.

For this reason, you should have a lock screen installed on your device, and it should be difficult to get past.

My take: whenever you lock you phone, make sure that at least one trusted person of your family know your password especially your wife

According to X user @BilkisAlao who share how woman running up-and-down looking for a way to transfer money and save her husband life.

Here is what she wrote

If not for anything, At least for the sake of that day that you may not have the opportunity to access your phone, let two or three people know your password .Wives are running helter-skelter here at general hospital, wanting to unlock their husband's phone to transfer money for his hospital bill, but they can't, till the man give up 😰......And another one, he was hit by hit and run driver, non of his siblings or wife knew his password and he's in coma

broke wives with only pussy to offer u mean

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by livenija: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
olamike02:
The youngest of my children who is a JS1 student knows my pin for both phone and ATM card. I've got nothing to hide. May God help some people.
as ur account dey always empty

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by harjay1986: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

For this reason, you should have a lock screen

installed on your device, and it should be difficult to get past.

Here is what she wrote

Every mallam with hin own kettle, my wife know my password, my atm pin and I know her own, she even know some of my side chicks so watin I won hide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Honestfrend: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
I don think about dis tire... The woman is saying the truth..

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Burgcudi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
People plenty wey know my phone password of my iPhone 7

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Nwaajasa: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
post=126420380:
Is Here And Following The Thread
you better follow the thread but don't bring your usual bad news

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by georgee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na why men too dey pump up their wife account now...Make she use the money wey dey her account settle hospital which will be way more than her husband's salary account on her husband's phone nurses and midwives wan try open

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by obembet(f): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lee99:
When she knows your password and is about to transfer the money for your hospital bill but suddenly your side chick's message pops up on the screen about how she enjoyed the knacking last night grin grin My brother just die.

Werey grin see where u carry Mata go, I go save my husband life first... That one na later talk

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by sylve11: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

The day you'll die, nothing on earth will save you. cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by sniperr007(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
if I wan die make I die. I'll never let my wife know my pass. If she mistakenly see my Whatsapp chats, something terrible must happen.

Words of a man who lacks wisdom and not sincere to himself.

Oga give your wife password for everything even the banking app.
If WhatsApp is your problem, get another phone for WhatsApp but let your wife have access to the major phone.

E get why

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by bewla(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
if I wan die make I die. I'll never let my wife know my pass. If she mistakenly see my Whatsapp chats, something terrible must happen.
Then carry your guilt to the next here

Stupid cheat
If she play the same on you what will you do

Get a wife not a feminist

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by obembet(f): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
mobulaseen:
Allow me to die.
Nobody go know my password. This na still set up grin

Don't waste your life my dear, marry woman that u can genuinely love and share everything with

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by dokJ: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
post=126420380:
Is Here And Following The Thread
I reject and him bad news in Jesus name , Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Cruise777: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
How about fingerprints
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Godoverevery: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

That's the bad decision and I wil advise u never to try that.

Your wife must know your password, in fact you must not hide anything concerning your phone or Bank details to your wife... Your wife must be your beneficiary

Like wife also let there husband know there password and bank details.

Na only man fit get accident

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by rash47(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lee99:
When she knows your password and is about to transfer the money for your hospital bill but suddenly your side chick's message pops up on the screen about how she enjoyed the knacking last night grin grin My brother just die.

Every player needs two phones...

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Olaoye1988: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:

Why will you be cheating on your wife in the first place
when you know you can't do without cheating why getting married in the first place
Answer those questions first

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Sucre6: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Giftedhands477:
I track lost or stolen phones or devices
A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below

Are u in Abuja?
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by obembet(f): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nwaajasa:
you better follow the thread but don't bring your usual bad news

Tell am o
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by zelnababa(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
lolz you don kolo finaly

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Kay25(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
Why are u too living a promiscuous life..time for u to change that girl no go dey there the day u will need help

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by BoldBrainz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
You marry dey hide phone password from your partner. Just pack your rags back to your parents' house. You never ready to marry be that.

Foolish people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by eleniyan2020: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

That's the bad decision and I wil advise u never to try that.

Your wife must know your password, in fact you must not hide anything concerning your phone or Bank details to your wife... Your wife must be your beneficiary
who b dis one...why is wife most know is bank details?
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by NaijaCover(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
dokJ:

I reject and him bad news in Jesus name , Amen.

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by darkmarky(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lmao... Women..so that they can easily chop all his money without going through court.. Abegi.. Make una loss
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Bigchristo: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

My Auntie don make headlines
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by darkmarky(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Godoverevery:

Like wife also let there husband know there password and bank details.

Na only man fit get accident
no mind dem.. Yeye people.. Na so dem be like mobad wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.