Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men (33386 Views)

What’s The Password Of Your Phone? / I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset / Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Iamzik: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

That's the bad decision and I wil advise u never to try that.

Your wife must know your password, in fact you must not hide anything concerning your phone or Bank details to your wife... Your wife must be your beneficiary

I don't get why you are not advising wives to also divulge their banking details to their husbands.

Are you assuming that only men get involved in this kind of situation? If anything it is women that are most secretive about money

Besides even if the wife knows her husband's unlock code will she also have his banking app password and PIN?

I'm struggling to understand what is being advocated here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by CrownLands(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
if I wan die make I die. I'll never let my wife know my pass. If she mistakenly see my Whatsapp chats, something terrible must happen.

Hmm! Obviously, you have something to hide
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Iamzik: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Yes.. that's why she's your wife not side chick or outsider. In fact she must also have access to your account

Does your husband have access to your phone and banking app? Simple yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Olayiwola2905(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Women with different formats grin grin grin, My password goes with me six feet underground.

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by ttobizz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Your wife must know your password, in fact you must not hide anything concerning your phone or Bank details to your wife... Your wife must be your beneficiary

Are you a male female or Bob?
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by vickydevoka(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
if I wan die make I die. I'll never let my wife know my pass. If she mistakenly see my Whatsapp chats, something terrible must happen.
Best statement
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by oranget(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:
If someone gets hold of your phone or tablet the thief suddenly has access to everything on your device. While some of your apps will require passwords and multifactor authentication, many apps, like your photos and notes, typically do not.

Also, if you don’t log out of your social media or email accounts on your devices, the thief can have a field day pretending to be you.

For this reason, you should have a lock screen installed on your device, and it should be difficult to get past.

My take: whenever you lock you phone, make sure that at least one trusted person of your family know your password especially your wife

According to X user @BilkisAlao who share how woman running up-and-down looking for a way to transfer money and save her husband life.

Here is what she wrote

If not for anything, At least for the sake of that day that you may not have the opportunity to access your phone, let two or three people know your password .Wives are running helter-skelter here at general hospital, wanting to unlock their husband's phone to transfer money for his hospital bill, but they can't, till the man give up 😰......And another one, he was hit by hit and run driver, non of his siblings or wife knew his password and he's in coma

Source : BilkisAlao
I totally agree with this, i don't really like putting passcodes on phone, it's tiring to be typing code all the time. But the code should be put in place just in case it got stolen or missing.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by abbasajao(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
And vice versa
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
Only my bro knows my password

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by abbasajao(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Well, I agree with you to a reasonable extend. But if the wife was able to access the phone, will she able to access the bank app and pin code authentication to transfer fund?
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Coolgent(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:
If someone gets hold of your phone or tablet the thief suddenly has access to everything on your device. While some of your apps will require passwords and multifactor authentication, many apps, like your photos and notes, typically do not.

Also, if you don’t log out of your social media or email accounts on your devices, the thief can have a field day pretending to be you.

For this reason, you should have a lock screen installed on your device, and it should be difficult to get past.

My take: whenever you lock you phone, make sure that at least one trusted person of your family know your password especially your wife

According to X user @BilkisAlao who share how woman running up-and-down looking for a way to transfer money and save her husband life.

Here is what she wrote

If not for anything, At least for the sake of that day that you may not have the opportunity to access your phone, let two or three people know your password .Wives are running helter-skelter here at general hospital, wanting to unlock their husband's phone to transfer money for his hospital bill, but they can't, till the man give up 😰......And another one, he was hit by hit and run driver, non of his siblings or wife knew his password and he's in coma

Last issue has been resolved...
Select 3 contact as emergency numbers, in case of accident etc...
They can be reach even with the locked screen.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Besuccesful: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
I know my wife password and she knows mine too.

The problem is not the password but how many people is ready to give there partner their bank PIN number?

You can know someone phone password and still not have access to his or her funds without knowing their bank PIN number.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
don't mind them, if many wife know thier husband pass, atleast 40% of those Men will go early grave i.e men are in imidiate danger than prospect danger.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Quebec91(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
cheesy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ
Chispa:
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Lanre1st(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Werey grin see where u carry Mata go, I go save my husband life first... That one na later talk

How many woman will think straight like that. Woman that can kill her husband because of sidechicks

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by clydecarson(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Post coming from a woman...my brothers fear who no fear women

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by mykeni: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
How will you transfer money through his mobile without knowing his transaction pin.Unlocking his phone, use his biometric .
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by jamesversion: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Marry me, and I will grant you access to my bank account pin. kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by advanceDNA: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Topic should be : "why Nigerian women should make and have their own money"

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by obembet(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iamzik:

Does your husband have access to your phone and banking app? Simple yes or no

I don't have anything to hide, and I don't see why my husband should be checking my phone since he know that I don't cheat. He knew that I have male friends even my bestie is male but am still faithful to my hubby
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by OgaSeun: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ekejoestar:
I had rather marry two or more wives than to put my phone in security all because I wan kpansh outside.

This is why I love Islam, they made it free to marry one or more women and thereby reducing infidelity.

I be christian igbo but I'll marry in the traditional sense, from three women upward cos one to.to dey kee pen.is

You go allow your wives too get other husbands
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by advanceDNA: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

I don't have anything to hide, and I don't see why my husband should be checking my phone since he know that I don't cheat. He knew that I have male friends even my bestie is male but am still faithful to my hubby

Simple question....u cannot answer grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Yashita: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:

and besides the matter of infidelity, some ladies /women /wives will kill you (poison or assassinate)
when they have access to your life savings /properties. From experience.

I wonder why you marry someone you can’t trust.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by triplechoice(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
Not advisable if your wife steals from you .

Most men who lock their phones do so because they discovered that their spouses cant be trusted . They steal from them and. others too..

I remember one such men now as I type this. When he went to the bank to complain that money was mysteriously disappearing from his account, he was asked by the customer service after checking , "who is Mrs so so and so ?

He replied, "my wife "

He was then informed that the money has been disappearing into her bank account in another bank .

He then ask the customer service again ,"why don't I receive any alert each time she transfer money into her account ?

The reply that came next was ,"she obviously was deleting it so you don't know about. it"

And when he got home and confronted the wife about. what he discovered ,she denied that she was the one .

So wiith a wiife like that ,what do you expect the man to do next?

Lock the phone and don't tell her the password .

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
emmylight4u:
This matter is delicate.

I am a banker and I can tell you for free that many banks are enjoying free funds from diseased spouses who fail to tell their partners where they have accounts all in the name of Keeping secrets.

Most of these accounts are dormant this is the reason I supported CBN's plan to take over overdue accounts that are dormant.

My advice, there is actually nothing that is secret under heaven. If your partners doesn't know, strangers will know.

Get someone you trust in the family and confide in. It will save you a whole lot.

Happy Sunday.

If the family knows the account number they can process how to get the funds in the account, or you can fill Pay after Death form when you open the account and name who you want as the beneficiaries to the funds in the account

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
don't mind them, if many wife know thier husband pass, atleast 40% of those Men will go early grave i.e men are in imidiate danger than prospect danger.

Eg Mohbad
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Iamzik: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Simple yes or no you drop essay.
Besides I never asked anything about faithfulness

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Advancedman(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2023

Senseless.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Chispa: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
only simps trusts vagina people.
Yashita:

I wonder why you marry someone you can’t trust.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Justiceleague1: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
That's a very wicked woman... imagine what she's thinking and imagining to befall her husband!!!!
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by na2016: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Story!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids / Gbwhatsapp Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.