Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 (22451 Views)

Latest Prices Of POP Cement & Fibre Cement Ceiling Board In Edo/delta State / Houses Destroyed As Mast Falls On Buildings After Heavy Rainfall In Edo. Photos / Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Kenmatt(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
The narrative sounds sponsored just to counter that one made by Dangote's sponsored analyst.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by anungangampu: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
usdglobal:
Ibeto is not into production any longer.

I mean importation.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by HEBEI: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
All the building projects that I see around these days are using BUA cement.

E get why shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Ewedegubbler: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ibeto is about to crash the price
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Sholaco: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
I'm still not understanding,
If the distributors are buying BUA cement at the rate of #3500 per bag, then how much would a retailers sale to the consumer?
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by TUANKU(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
simfrost90210:

Oh!
He's building a refinery too😯😲
I bet he's gonn' do the same too like you said!
I concretely believe he will... He's so nice oooo
Yes he is building his refinery in Akwa Ibom. In 2 years his Foundation has donated over 20 billion naira to several universities all over Nigeria. Anywhere his factory is located the host communities enjoy great opportunities and benefits unlike the other Kano billionaire and his company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by nams77: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sholaco:
I'm still not understanding,
If the distributors are buying BUA cement at the rate of #3500 per bag, then how much would a retailers sale to the consumer?
I'm waiting for this answer
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by simfrost90210: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Yes he is building his refinery in Akwa Ibom. In 2 years his Foundation has donated over 20 billion naira to several universities all over Nigeria. Anywhere his factory is located the host communities enjoy great opportunities and benefits unlike the other Kano billionaire and his company.

Wow

I think i like what you've just said... I knew Dangote won't dare subsidize cement nor his petrol for the public but this man is actually doing the unthinkable... That's a whole lot!

GOD Bless Him Immensely!

1 Like

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pocom35: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Achor1111(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
BUA cement for live.
Drop your likes for him.
Anaghi arapú ebe anechi ózó jewe ebe anarú agwú

6 Likes

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pocom35: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Don't spread lies the refinery project hasn't started.. Dangote foundation has equally donated billions to several institutions as well as provided direct employment for many of their fresh grads.. the school of business at ABU is Dangote foundation project..

Host communities has benefited from Dangote as well..in Obajana where his biggest cement plant his..Dangote built thr longest concrete road in Africa in that community..google is your friend.
BUA is trying but them no reach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkV1ImOcojc
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by BadMaster: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nothing ever works in this country. A simple price change can't be implemented.

If BUA announced that cement would now cost #3,500, it simply means that that would be the retail/End-user price. The price it's sold to the distributors is none of our business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pocom35: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
anungangampu:
I hope Ibeto do something fast. The game of cement is about to change.
Which Ibeto.. when last did you see Ibeto cement
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Jlow2: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
He wants to take his greed of oil sector too, that’s why he is building a refinery that a whole country and countries can’t build 750k barrels a day, why not half of it, now by 2030 we re not yet sure,and from what I heard he is not in good books of tinubu, EMEIFELE sold 34billion dollars to dangote at 440naira per dollar through the back door while Nigerians that were importing essential commodities were struggling to get at 700naira, another 20billion equity share at his refinery and the last one was the pretense to be supplied crude for the test running of the refinery, but tinubu investigators found out , the refinery is far from test runing stage and only wanted to divert the crude for export and raise funds for completion of the said refinery, with tinubu not ready to support dangote and bua master stroke I think that refinery will only be ready in 2035.

2 Likes

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by TUANKU(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
pocom35:

Don't spread lies the refinery project hasn't started.. Dangote foundation has equally donated billions to several institutions as well as provided direct employment for many of their fresh grads.. the school of business at ABU is Dangote foundation project..

Host communities has benefited from Dangote as well..in Obajana where his biggest cement plant his..Dangote built thr longest concrete road in Africa in that community..google is your friend.

Work has already commenced at the site of the refinery with completion date set for 2025 and it’s been constructed by a French company, even the governor of the state confirmed it. The video you posted is months old.
I will not engage you idiot any further, you can carry on with your worshipping of Dangote, even in Kano where both men hail from it is public knowledge that Abdulsamad is more generous.
Next time get your facts right before you call me a liar you eternal fool.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by airsaylongcome: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
COMPAQ:

This article is very wooly

Wool is too expensive for the propaganda nonsense they wrote. It's tissue paper stuff
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Sholaco: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
nams77:

I'm waiting for this answer
my brother, I don't really understand why people are celebrating the so called reduction but, no retailer have actually sold at the rate of #3500 to anyone in my area 😞

1 Like

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by airsaylongcome: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Retail Price Nko?

You wan close church now o!
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by clearcrystal: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
pocom35:

They don't like him in Obajana, stop lying. The road that leads to the cement factory is not tarred
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by lordm(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
BUA is the cement from now on
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Woodshot: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
simfrost90210:

Oh!
He's building a refinery too😯😲
I bet he's gonn' do the same too like you said!
I concretely believe he will... He's so nice oooo

Hope you used BUA cement with sharp sand for the concrete?
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pocom35: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Work has already commenced at the site of the refinery with completion date set for 2025 and it’s been constructed by a French company, even the governor of the state confirmed it. The video you posted is months old.
I will not engage you idiot any further, you can carry on with your worshipping of Dangote, even in Kano where both men hail from it is public knowledge that Abdulsamad is more generous.
Next time get your facts right before you call me a liar you eternal fool.

You must be highly daft.. I don't remember insulting you.. if you can't respectfully pass your info without insults then you need therapy.. accusing you of telling lies is no insult..

First an foremost.. there is no significant proof that the refinery has commenced apart from a community flag off with a bull dozer..if at all it has commenced in full force..a 200 000 BPD can't take of without paparazzi .

It's ok for Dangote to be hated cuz of his presence in key sectors.. however in terms of corporate social responsibility. You can't compare BUA and Dangote..

Dangote runs a training academy with zero charges and stipends paid to all it's students..

they have branches in all the communities where the cement plant sits aside Gboko..

In Obajana.. the cost of the concrete highway he built is N47 billion..

Aliko Dangote rehabilitated Moshood Abiola stadium in Abuja free of charge..

Donated for 150 patrol cars to police
Built a school of business at BUK..
built 200 homes for IDP in Borno state

The apapa oworonshoki highway is being sponsored by Dangote at N72 billion

Post evidence of BUA group..the highest I have seen them do is offer scholarship to students at sokoto state university, and usman Dan fodio university..in addition to a health care center they built in sokoto..what else.. they donated 3 ambulance to Ogun state government during covid 19.. anything else?

Don't engage if you don't have facts you dunce..you think I reason with emotions?

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pennyland(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dangote is not interested in what Nigerians will benefit from his products he preferred to be miliking the poor Nigerians.

The Time I know Dangote proved that his a confirm wicked rich man was last year during the fasting period Rabiu the CEO of Bua cement told Dangote that the gains there making on sugar is too much that they should reduce the price especially during that month of Ramadan but Dangote told Rabiu Bua that the price of sugar should remain high that if he tampered with the price he DANGOTE will make sure his production licence will be,seized

1 Like

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pocom35: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
clearcrystal:

They don't like him in Obajana, stop lying. The road that leads to the cement factory is not tarred

Normal.. he isn't liked there.. no body likes anyone who progresses fast.. meanwhile he provides the highest employment in the whole of kogi.. and has an academy there..

But it is pure lie to say the road to his cement plant is not paved.. from Kabba all the way to Obajana is a concrete road which he sponsored..42km -47km there about..
The section from Obajana to lokoja is a federal project..

Mention one road BUA or Lafarge started and completed..

BUA just Flagged of one in the north..and to shock it..it is not even at the community where his cement plant is..

BUA has been operating the Obu mines in Edo state before Dangote joined..have to been on the federal highway that leads to his plant?
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by enoch273: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
A commendable effort by BUA group, while we look forward to a favorable response dangote and co.... you can enjoy exclusive discounts shopping your favorite accessories on oraimo eShop .
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Typing: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
anungangampu:
I hope Ibeto do something fast. The game of cement is about to change.

That IGBO man no sabi do business. Dangote and Abdulsamad (BUA) are better business men

1 Like

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Flier: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nothing will change until people are allowed to import it.BUA cement isn’t readily available and nothin will really change till Dangote reduce price
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Basiliun: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Thank God for BUA company, God must surely give increase to his business for showing sympathy to some Nigerians who had been struggling to irect their own structure
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pocom35: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Flier:
Nothing will change until people are allowed to import it.BUA cement isn’t readily available and nothin will really change till Dangote reduce price

No body should be allowed to import it cuz there is no forex for that and there is self sufficiency in Nigeria.. however the effects won't be felt nation wide.. as Dangote and Lafarge still controll over 65% of the market
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Lightorder: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
atobs4real:
It's better we start to a listening investors.
Is good to be a listener than adamant and self centered
Thank you BUA for hearing the call of our BAT
BAT ki you there
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by PHAYOL81: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
This if true will force the hands of other competitors and as such, we may end up having even cheaper price soonest ; and ultimately, apartment rents and construction cost will come down a bit.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Allisgud: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
If BUA cement can bring it down to that price,that means it is possible for others this people are just being wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes School, Hotel In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / THE BEST IS HERE IN ENUGU! YOU CAN BUY AND BUILD, CHECK OUT!!! / Re-modeling Of 7bedroom Old House (ogun Water Side LG) Abigi By Rotecch 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.