Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,819 members, 7,942,069 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 (22565 Views)

Latest Prices Of POP Cement & Fibre Cement Ceiling Board In Edo/delta State / Houses Destroyed As Mast Falls On Buildings After Heavy Rainfall In Edo. Photos / Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by themanderon: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
And he has the best cement in the market. Bua leads others follow. I know the greedy slob who is touted as the richest black man will never be comfortable with this.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by NJV: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
I'm interested in how much the final consumer will pay for 1 bag of cement cos it's still 6k in my area.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Buy BUA alone until others succumb.
But we're too much in a hurry to no where.

The 1 truck bribe is same thing he use to make sure you swallow whatever he feeds you.

Nigerians wake up.
God can't expose those holding you down and also do the 'scampering away' for you.

Wake up.
It's no longer business as usual since 2019.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
atobs4real:
It's better we start to a listening investors.
Is good to be a listener than adamant and self centered
Thank you BUA for hearing the call of our BAT
Our greatest president that I so much believe.
A lot of frustration will happen to the president but he shall prevail

Lols , you have been trying to find a way to connect Tinubu to all these ....

Hope Tinubu will talk to Gas prices that is now #1150 from #350 it was sold in 2014 to come down as well

Oga, BUA production may be #3500 but Distributors can't sell at that Price after buying Gas at a high cost to distribute the cement ....

Even Wholesalers are selling at #5300-#5500 as of now ...
Retailers are selling at #5500-5700

How many things will Tinubu talk to ,after selling gullible Nigerians to Mr Integrity and now to himself

2 Likes

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
NJV:
I'm interested in how much the final consumer will pay for 1 bag of cement cos it's still 6k in my area.

Nigerian issue is like a chain reaction.....as far as price of Gas is sold at #1150 , there is no way any goods distributed in Nigeria through gasoline truck vehicles will be cheap.....

As of now, I bought BUA cement from wholesalers for my site works in Anambra State @ #5700
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by TUANKU(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
pocom35:

You must be highly daft.. I don't remember insulting you.. if you can't respectfully pass your info without insults then you need therapy.. accusing you of telling lies is no insult..

First an foremost.. there is no significant proof that the refinery has commenced apart from a community flag off with a bull dozer..if at all it has commenced in full force..a 200 000 BPD can't take of without paparazzi .

It's ok for Dangote to be hated cuz of his presence in key sectors.. however in terms of corporate social responsibility. You can't compare BUA and Dangote..

Dangote runs a training academy with zero charges and stipends paid to all it's students..

they have branches in all the communities where the cement plant sits aside Gboko..

In Obajana.. the cost of the concrete highway he built is N47 billion..

Aliko Dangote rehabilitated Moshood Abiola stadium in Abuja free of charge..

Donated for 150 patrol cars to police
Built a school of business at BUK..
built 200 homes for IDP in Borno state

The apapa oworonshoki highway is being sponsored by Dangote at N72 billion

Post evidence of BUA group..the highest I have seen them do is offer scholarship to students at sokoto state university, and usman Dan fodio university..in addition to a health care center they built in sokoto..what else.. they donated 3 ambulance to Ogun state government during covid 19.. anything else?

Don't engage if you don't have facts you dunce..you think I reason with emotions?
You’re irredeemably stupid, it’s sad to think a brain-dead stupid person like you will probably procreate and continue a lineage of stupidity.
“a 200 000 BPD can't take of without paparazzi”… You are very shallow and ignorant reading your dumb arguments says a lot about how uninformed you are.
You can transport your miserable self to the construction site in Akwa Ibom and confirm for yourself that construction work has started.
Take your Dangote crusade elsewhere…Mr ITK with the intelligence of a potted plant. Banza!
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by NkemjikaX(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Do U really have to comment it indeed took me awhile to understand what this clown is saying. Foolishly enough he kept repeating the same foolishness again and again.

atobs4real:
Thank you BUA for hearing the call of our BAT
Our greatest president that I so much believe.
A lot of frustration will happen to the president but he shall prevail
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by skywalker240(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Edo State?

Get the fvck out of here blaady liar's angry
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by mrengage: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wawa u b

SensualMan:
Nice one BUA! Let's see if our brothers in Ibadan will utilise this window period to cement their mud houses built with sand.

Hausas are trying!
Igbo people are wonderful!
Yoruba nation are dragging us back to the ancient of days.

Weldone BUA!
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Lekan239(m): 3:24am On Oct 17, 2023
I still bought BUA at 5300 in Ado-Ekiti. The seller said the distributor claimed the price change as not been effected by the BUA management team...

So those distributor are getting it at 3500 from the company and distributing it out at 5,100.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Tundex911: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2023
My man of the year anytime any day...

BUA
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Blaze232(m): 5:24am On Oct 17, 2023
TUANKU:

Work has already commenced at the site of the refinery with completion date set for 2025 and it’s been constructed by a French company, even the governor of the state confirmed it. The video you posted is months old.
I will not engage you idiot any further, you can carry on with your worshipping of Dangote, even in Kano where both men hail from it is public knowledge that Abdulsamad is more generous.
Next time get your facts right before you call me a liar you eternal fool.

I agree with you bro Both of them are generous but BUA is more of a philanthropist and a generous giver than Dangote. Meanwhile the news of his refinery in Akwa Ibom State is truth. Come to Akwa Ibom and I will show you doubting Thomas. He might start operations by next year 2024 .it's a reality

1 Like

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Blaze232(m): 5:25am On Oct 17, 2023
NJV:

I bought BUA cement 3650 per bag here in sokoto last week
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by TUANKU(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Blaze232:

I agree with you bro Both of them are generous but BUA is more of a philanthropist and a generous giver than Dangote. Meanwhile the news of his refinery in Akwa Ibom State is truth. Come to Akwa Ibom and I will show you doubting Thomas. He might start operations by next year 2024 .it's a reality
But someone is arguing that work hasn’t commenced yet and even calling me names, this is someone that has never visited the site. Idiots everywhere on NL.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by PropaneBlog: 5:57am On Oct 17, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Nigerian issue is like a chain reaction.....as far as price of Gas is sold at #1150 , there is no way any goods distributed in Nigeria through gasoline truck vehicles will be cheap.....

As of now, I bought BUA cement from wholesalers for my site works in Anambra State @ #5700

I sell cement boss, a contract staff with dangote and will supply at a cheaper rate than what you bought here
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by bewla(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2023
atobs4real:
Dangote is arrogant and I think even if he brings his products to fifty naira Nigerian should not buy from him

After some time he will still jack it up
His a thief and a crul business man

1 Like

Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pocom35: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2023
TUANKU:

You’re irredeemably stupid, it’s sad to think a brain-dead stupid person like you will probably procreate and continue a lineage of stupidity.
“a 200 000 BPD can't take of without paparazzi”… You are very shallow and ignorant reading your dumb arguments says a lot about how uninformed you are.
You can transport your miserable self to the construction site in Akwa Ibom and confirm for yourself that construction work has started.
Take your Dangote crusade elsewhere…Mr ITK with the intelligence of a potted plant. Banza!

It is easy for you to turn to constant insult if you have no facts to state
Simple.. Mention anything BUA has done that surpasses Dangote.. You are here displaying your naive and premitive self..

When serious construction on a 200,000bpd refinery starts.. Nigerians will know.. Land clearing with bull dozer and community flag off is not start as far as I am consigned.. and if he has seriously started
. good for BUA .. Cuz project of such size should have gotten atleast one media house attention... however.. stay in the lane.. Mention the philanthropic work of BUA that surpasses Dangote..
If you can't mention any then don't bother quoting.. Then I will know you are completely insane And emotional..
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by TUANKU(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2023
pocom35:

It is easy for you to turn to constant insult if you have no facts to state
Simple.. Mention anything BUA has done that surpasses Dangote.. You are here displaying your naive and premitive self..

When serious construction on a 200,000bpd refinery starts.. Nigerians will know.. Land clearing with bull dozer and community flag off is not start as far as I am consigned.. and if has seriously started good for BUA .. however.. stay in the lane.. Mention the philanthropic work of BUA that surpasses Dangote..
If you can't mention any then don't bother quoting.. Then I will know you are completely insane And emotional..
You can go and do your research on BUA and The Abdulsamad Foundation then you will get all the information you need.
Thank God someone else has confirmed on this thread that work has commenced at the site.
Don’t come online calling people liars over something you have no idea about.
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by pocom35: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2023
bewla:
Dangote is arrogant and I think even if he brings his products to fifty naira Nigerian should not buy from him

After some time he will still jack it up
His a thief and a crul business man
It is technically not possible
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
PropaneBlog:

I sell cement boss, a contract staff with dangote and will supply at a cheaper rate than what you bought here

Am talking about BUA, do you sell BUA? Meanwhile pass your contact , a trial may convi.nce me as you said..
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by Dashlish: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
I got PureChem cement for Sale in Lagos at The rate of 5k per Bag. NB: Logistics on The Buyer Side
Re: BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 by PropaneBlog: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Am talking about BUA, do you sell BUA? Meanwhile pass your contact , a trial may convi.nce me as you said..

Yunno its not everything I'll discuss in public about competition. 07065455013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officials Worry About Unoccupied Houses In Abuja / #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island / 5 Duplexes In Gowon Estate On Fire In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.