Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Check 2023/2024 UNIBEN Post-utme Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check 2023/2024 UNIBEN Post-utme Result (161 Views)

I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! / Reminder: Reprint Your UNIBEN Post UTME Today / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check 2023/2024 UNIBEN Post-utme Result by Justseyii: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2023
How To Check 2023/2024 UNIBEN Post-UTME Result

How To Check 2023/2024 UNIBEN Post-UTME Result; Dear applicants who participated in the University of Benin Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session, we are pleased to announce that the Post-UTME results are now available.

GAIN ADMISSION INTO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB – REGISTER FOR IJMB TODAY https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/ijmb/

How To Check 2023/2024 UNIBEN Post-UTME Result

To check your results, please follow the procedure outlined below:

Visit: https://uniben.waeup.org/login
Log in using the link provided or the login details that were sent to your Gmail during Online Screening Registration via Kofa.
Scroll down to the section labeled ‘Application Process Information.’
Your screening score and aggregate score can be found there.
We wish you the best of luck in your results!

Sincerely,

(1) (Reply)

Solve / University Of Port Harcourt Releases More Outstanding Degree Results. / Advice On How To Run Old Student Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.