Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ - Autos (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ (12069 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Want To Buy A Car In Lagos or anywhere in Nig? Let's Inspect It Before traveling / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34pm On Jul 20
Report your car to me. Let me deal with it.

Hit me up.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:08am On Jul 21
Happy Sunday everyone ♥️♥️
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:25pm On Jul 21
Cars are increasing in Car lots again. It seems people are bringing more cars in now. I hope this can drive down the prices of cars.
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:50pm On Jul 21
Hustle and buy so lazy people can call you a fraudster ooo. Just make sure I'm there to share in the joy.
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:29pm On Jul 21
I hope y'all have been getting enough rest. Work resumes in few hours. If you do need a car checked this week, call in ASAP.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:46pm On Jul 21
I will soon start posting verified cars on all my platforms. I'm certain such cars will be sold same day.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:25pm On Jul 21
If you park your car anywhere and you don't look back to admire it while you walk away, you need to get a new car.

Am I making sense?
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:33am On Jul 22
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:52am On Jul 22
It's a beautiful new week ladies and gents. Gear up and let's have another great week. Careful behind the wheels and let's all obey traffic rules.

If you do need to have a car checked now or later this, let me know immediately so we can make plans.

Call or send a whatsapp text.

Enjoy your week♥️♥️
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:26am On Jul 22
There was a time when we would say people can buy a car, but can they maintain it? Now most people can't even buy a car, so most people will very likely not be able maintain it even if the somehow manage to buy. If you are buying a car this period, I salute you.

It's important you get a really good one though. I won't want you to have to park the car for 8 months without use because you bought a dead one.

So don't forget to reach out to me the moment you find one worth checking.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:09pm On Jul 22
Don't matter if you see my posts or not. I'm readily at your service. Just chat me up anytime.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:17pm On Jul 22
Nigerians' car maintenance habit is awful. We need to do better abeg. My eye don see shege for this road.

Fact someone that doesn't know much about cars can even decide to go get a Nigerian used car all by himself is wild.

For the umpteenth time, let AutoConsult help you scan through that car you've been eyeing.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:37pm On Jul 22
Busy day already. Keep making enquires. Ask questions about your car. Don't let it give you hypertension.

Talk to AutoConsult

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:13pm On Jul 22
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:58pm On Jul 22
Good night all well meaning Nigerians. Have a great one♥️♥️
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:58am On Jul 23
Good morning everyone. AutoConsult is awake and ready again to serve you. Send your enquiries.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:27am On Jul 23
Up and running. Off we go again today. Let's hope this car passes inspection. Too many bad cars out there.
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:25pm On Jul 23
Phew!! Quite a busy day. Hope y'all are enjoying your day.

Send in your inspection requests. AutoConsult is more than ready to listen to them.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:01pm On Jul 23
Pre-conversation between car buyers and sellers are always funny to me. One person is certainly hiding something with very sweet mouth. Another person is pretending to be broke😂😂
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:16pm On Jul 23
Are you thrilled by your car or the car is terrifying you? Tell me your car struggles👇

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:15pm On Jul 23
What a day!
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:32pm On Jul 23
A quick one:

So I was off to inspect a car for a client today. While I was doing the job, a couple came around and also started checking the car. Moments after I gave my report on the car to my Client, the couples paid for the car.

In their mind, they had outsmarted me. They were in so much hurry that they couldn't check the car well enough. I was just laughing 😂😂

The car's engine was already smoking and they didn't even realize it. The particulars on the vehicle were fake. I wonder how long they've been doing the fake ones. Dem go hear am when dem won do their new papers.

A host of other things were also wrong with the car. I can't even count. I just smile every time I remember the scenes. It's the quick payment for me😅

Funny people😂😂
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:54pm On Jul 23
Great day at the office. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:23am On Jul 24
Good morning everyone. We are up and super ready to serve you in different capacities.

Send in your inspection requests.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:39am On Jul 24
TIPS ON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION MAINTENANCE

Maintaining your automatic transmission is crucial for the longevity and performance of your vehicle. Here are some key tips:

1. Regular Fluid Checks: Check the transmission fluid level and quality regularly. Low or dirty fluid can cause transmission problems.

2. Fluid Change: Change the transmission fluid and filter as recommended by your vehicle's manufacturer. Typically, this is every 30,000 to 60,000 miles.

3. Use the Correct Fluid: Always use the type of transmission fluid specified in your owner’s manual.

4. Avoid Overheating: Overheating is one of the main causes of transmission failure. Avoid heavy towing and hard driving in hot weather.

5. Regular Maintenance: Have your transmission inspected during regular service intervals. A professional can spot issues before they become major problems.

6. Driving Habits: Practice good driving habits. Avoid sudden starts and stops, and don’t shift into reverse while the car is still moving forward.

7. Check for Leaks: Regularly check for transmission fluid leaks under your car. Address leaks immediately to avoid serious damage.

8. Cooling System Maintenance: Ensure your vehicle's cooling system is functioning correctly, as it helps keep the transmission fluid cool.

9. Software Updates: For modern vehicles, ensure that any software updates for the transmission control module are installed.

By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your automatic transmission and avoid costly repairs.

_AUTOCONSULT_

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:22pm On Jul 24
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:35pm On Jul 24
What a day! I think I should take the weekend off. I wish😩

Still gotta serve. Can't let my clients get in wrong hands.

Hit me immediately up if you need any car checked

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:56pm On Jul 24
Protest talk everywhere. Whatever we do, please let's ensure the protest is not hijacked by unscrupulous elements. We must all stay safe.

AutoConsult cares♥️♥️
Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:11am On Jul 25
Good morning Ladies and Gents. Trust you all had a great night?

Available on and offline to listen to your inspection requests. Talk to you in a bit.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:23am On Jul 25
If you wanna buy a Nigerian-used car with a price tag lower than 3.5m naira now, don't expect to get the best car in the market.

We can help you get one that hasn't really suffered too much and recommend repairs for it. It's my responsibility.

Talk to you soon.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:45pm On Jul 25
People are really buying cars o. It's fascinating how y'all manage to pull it off despite the economic challenges.

While you are also preparing to buy yours, seek advice o. Contact AutoConsult on whatsapp. I respond almost instantly.

Re: ❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:08pm On Jul 25
Another really busy day. Got lots of queries to attend to🥱🥱

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Golf 4 Vs Golf 3 / Heavily Padded and Maxed out Mercedes 230e flatboot in enugu@ 360k negotiable / Free Honda And Acura Radio Codes-2000-2010 Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.