Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,282 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" (12260 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? / Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by naijarazzi: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mr. Oliver twist has been romantically linked to quite a number of nollywood divas in the past, from Rukky Sanda, mercy Johnson to Genevieve. In a recent interview on Vanguard, he opened up about his relationship with Genevieve, and he wants us to believe he never dated Genevieve even though they've been spotted hanging out together several times - like they just get along famously. And dbanj talked about the search for true love, Maybe the saying “you don't look for true love – true love will find you” is not working for the kokomaster. Lol.

About Genevieve

I really can’t remember, it cost between N4m to N5m. I ‘m not too sure. But I think it’s a beautiful idea if not for the way everyone is trying to go about it. I think Genevieve is a stunner I could date
or love her. But we didn’t date. She’s my friend and a star you know. We’re close and we both understand that things couldn’t work out. That song was recorded two years before the video
was released and it remains my biggest song ever. I wanted to make a statement with it. We had options of whom to use in the video, but at the end of the day, we saw that it’s an African song and by that time I had already played it in about fifty weddings.

Am I good in bed? How I’m suppose to know? I think you should ask the women, but please don’t ask a virgin. That song is misleading them. When you say how
big is the koko?, then they want to see if it’s that big. But when some come, they see what they either want to see or don’t expect to see.

So are you saying that the song has put you into a lot of trouble?

Yes, a lot of time. But to find a lady that really likes one genuinely makes me paranoid. Of late, I dated a lady called Dana and she doesn’t even know that
I’m a musician. I told her I’m a businessman. She’s based in America and I like it. Is it wrong? Even if I date a foreigner, I still have to come back home.

Are you saying you haven’t met any Nigerian lady?

It’s really hard to find because how will I know she likes me genuinely? My mother said I should go to Bishop Oyedepo’s Church, Living Faith to find a wife.
Read full story here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/10/genevieve-and-i-both-understand-things.html?m=1
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by BootyOnMe: 3:36am On Oct 24, 2011
Your choice darling! kiss
Just one kwessshun.

Did your momma find your dadda in a "church" to phock'im? grin
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2011
cheesy
does he think that ladies in the church dont know who he is? funny!
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by tpia5: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2011
Who cares?

Maybe some female somewhere.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Kx: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2011
How is this news?
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by mallorca(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
wetin concern me
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by deavicky(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
I don't know how some of u think, after playing with all these girls, the once we know the once we did not know or never heard of. your mom is advising u to go church and pick a wife. let me advise u even if you go to mosque u will not see any woman different from the once you have known so i advise u go marry Genevieve and stop telling us lies or any of those your girls you most have done something with. Pls do not add anyone else to your bleep statistic  is enough. They no do woman for you and my brother TU FACE.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by efepro(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Just one kwessshun.

Good Question.
Churches are nt my last resort.50% of them r desperate pretenders.Apart from being a star,once u're rich, u'l see women attractn u like magnets.And u can't tell who lovs u genuinely.
I'd advice d koko master to do it the 'Coming to American' style.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by efepro(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Just one kwessshun.

Good Question.
Churches are nt my last resort.50% of them r desperate pretenders.Apart from being a star,once u're rich, u'l see women attractn u like magnets.And u can't tell who lovs u genuinely.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Ymodulus: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
efepro:

Good Question.
thank you my brother
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by kurus: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by ronkebp(f): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
He should come over i will show him what real love is, grin grin grin grin grin and he will not have any cause to look back.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by ak47mann(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
kurus:

Dbanj is most likely g-ay and is in love with Don Jazzy, his "soulmate".

you might be right don jazzy still act like a single guy and his not that young their is possibilities cool
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by lifestyle1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
D'banj and Genevieve are friends with benefits grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by eghost247(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
kokobride he will find one sha
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by crackhouse(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
Na that day u go turn a gospel singer. holy spirit go arrest u one hand.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by chines4(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
USHERS in Winners will definitely increase
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Tonyfrom: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by lagcity(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
go to church for a wifey? worst advice ever.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by cynthiafred67(f): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
ronkebp:

He should come over i will show him what real love is, grin grin grin grin grin and he will not have any cause to look back.

^^Lol
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Sike(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
I wish i'd know the church in question, so i'd advise my 9ja ladies to test their luck!
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by anonymous6(f): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
pitoski:

good he should listen to his mother, but he should seek God's divine guidiance

I agree but his mother knows best then any of us on this forum(plus Yoruba's take their elders advise very seriously, especially the mothers); and from what I am seeing his mother is connected to that church so she may see some decent ladies there that she would want her son to be with, so why not. So there is nothing wrong with God's guidance but mothers always see things that sons don't. At the same time I know for sure there must be more to this story, the mother must be finding some decent ladies for him to hook up with as potential wives. I know for sure his mother won't just sit there and let him just marry someone out of no where. In the end of the day though based on D'banj's background when it comes to women he will have a tough time in finding a woman his mother wants him to find but it isn't impossible
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by REVOLUTNIS: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
After playing so many Nigerians girls,
God will help you find a boko haram girl for a wife.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by AmakaG29(f): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
I really don't like it when guys at church try to smile at me too hard for Jesus to appreciate. I'm there for worship and to better my relationship with God, not some man. It really distracts from the worship experience. I actually go out of my way to make sure I sit close to the front and next to older women. I don't give my number out at church nor do I entertain advances before or after service.

Go to church for God and the other types of relationships will come and do well. She should have told him to pray on it and go about doing good. You're more bound to find a good woman while doing good than you are to find one stalking about church yards.

smiley
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by sleekch1c(f): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
May he find a woman who is a female version of him, after whoring arnd nw he wants a perfect woman.karma wld give him d wife dat he deserves.duh!
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by zealot4me(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
deavicky:

I don't know how some of u think, after playing with all these girls, the once we know the once we did not know or never heard of. your mom is advising u to go church and pick a wife. let me advise u even if you go to mosque u will not see any woman different from the once you have known so i advise u go marry Genevieve and stop telling us lies or any of those your girls you most have done something with. Pls do not add anyone else to your bleep statistic  is enough. They no do woman for you and my brother TU FACE.

abi oooo
seconded
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by revomind(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
mallorca:

wetin concern me
Kx:

How is this news?

Find it hard to understand that someone will click, read and then reply a post regarding celebs and then claim not to care.

Its news cuz he's in the public eye. He's a popular artiste.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by eghost247(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
REVOLUTNIS:

After playing so many Nigerians girls,
God will help you find a boko haram girl for a wife.
shocked shocked shocked How do u know?
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by ochukoccna: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
sleekch1c:

May he find a woman who is a female version of him, after whoring arnd nw he wants a perfect woman.karma wld give him d wife dat he deserves.duh!
Amen to that. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Lil Wayne Dead ? / Miranda Kerr Mistakenly Shows Off Her Breasts On Modelling Shoot [PHOTOS] / Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.