Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" (12259 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? / Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Revolva(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
I beg which one be churh again, she dem tell you say Ashawo no dey go church sef, hahaha,
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Olumogun: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
Someone should tell him that even if ANGELS are put on queue for people like him to chose from,
his past deeds will still tailor his choice. Whatever a man sow, that shall he reap.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by sleekch1c(f): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^true that.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by temmytboi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
All these Pple criticizing D'banj sef,If U Were the one in his shoes I knw You would do more than what he has done to these girls.Lets Face Reality nahh
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Evagreenfields: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
Dbanj o. I attend living faith so lets hook up #okbye
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by pkv(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Revolva:

I beg which one be churh again, she dem tell you say Ashawo no dey go church sef, hahaha,
living faith na their parade ground sef
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by igboboy1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olumogun:

Someone should tell him that even if ANGELS are put on queue for people like him to chose from,
his past deeds will still tailor his choice. Whatever a man sow, that shall he reap.

what are you talking about? angry

D'banj is a very good hardowrking yoruba boy, so FILE' the koko master angry
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Revolva(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2011
@igbo boy
Omo nna

what are you talking about?

D'banj is a very good hardowrking yoruba boy, so FILE' the koko master

Dont bring tribal issues here i beg dem tell you say we no no say dbanj na yoruba b4, no remind us tribalist,

@Evagreenfields

Living faith , but your faith is dead now .hahaha in your wildest dream you dbanj no dey see you sef, if you want meet am go club or koko mansion, when dem Bleep you inish your leg go turn bow leg
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by igboboy1(m): 3:54am On Oct 25, 2011
Revolva:

@igbo boy
Omo nna

Dont bring tribal issues here i beg dem tell you say we no no say dbanj na yoruba b4, no remind us tribalist,

@Evagreenfields

Living faith , but your faith is dead now .hahaha in your wildest dream you dbanj no dey see you sef, if you want meet am go club or koko mansion, when dem bleep you inish your leg go turn bow leg

@ revolva nwa odua

what is tribal about my statement? Negro grow up or shut up
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by nairapark: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2011
Evagreenfields:

Dbanj o. I attend living faith so lets hook up #okbye

Sister, is that a proposal or what? undecided
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by daroz(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2011
Amaka G29:

I really don't like it when guys at church try to smile at me too hard for Jesus to appreciate. I'm there for worship and to better my relationship with God, not some man. It really distracts from the worship experience. I actually go out of my way to make sure I sit close to the front and next to older women. I don't give my number out at church nor do I entertain advances before or after service.

Go to church for God and the other types of relationships will come and do well. She should have told him to pray on it and go about doing good. You're more bound to find a good woman while doing good than you are to find one stalking about church yards.

smiley

what are u trying to assume? MTCHEW
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by thetelz(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2011
Make he go church naa, he go find them sexy sexy for there
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Xionez(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2011
If D'banj ever enters a church, just forget about service for that day. Even pastors dont like this little distractions because he knows he has lost majority of his female members.
Forget all those ones that will form for him. If you peep into their thoughts, you go shock.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by bisiaet: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2011
DBanj what is the matter with you?? And by the way how did this thread get to the front page in the first place And who blooody cares or whose headache is it?
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by chines4(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2011
bisiaet:

DBanj what is the matter with you?? And by the way how did this thread get to the front page in the first place And who blooody cares or whose headache is it?
Bros the way u dey hala and that angry face fit give u headache ooooo
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by highland(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2011
let see if the church will work out.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by AmakaG29(f): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
I'm not assuming anything but the fact that when people good to church for business other than God, they often leave unfulfilled.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Kmaster2010(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
May God help him o, has if d chuch was sum place wer u could find a bride
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by chines4(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
Amaka G29:

I'm not assuming anything but the fact that when people good to church for business other than God, they often leave unfulfilled.
Good talk my Sis.
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Evagreenfields: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
nairapark:

Sister, is that a proposal or what? undecided
yes na, or is it a bad idea?
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by koolJ1(f): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
All former lovepeddlers(repented and stl in bizniz) have just been given tangible reason to flood churches. Kai! If only his mother specified which branch of d church. . .
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by pkv(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
Evagreenfields:

yes na, or is it a bad idea?
take am easy o!no com bak 4rm canaan land 2 nairaland with tears o
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by lucabrasi(m): 2:57am On Oct 26, 2011
Amaka G29:

what he/she meant was that you r assuming every single guy saying hi in church probably wants to date you or jump on you or something.
there are more mature ways to handle male advances than running away from guys besides for people who believe they are ready for marriage i don't see anything wrong in hook ups in church.apart from their being a higher probability of finding a marriage material both male and female its like a community and melting pot with the added oversight and supervision of church elders and pastors e.t.c
chill out not every guy that says hi in church wants to date you!they might simply want to be friends,males have female friends devoid of anything sexual you know, nigerian girls lol
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Revolva(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2011
@igbo boy

@ revolva nwa odua

what is tribal about my statement? Negro grow up or shut up

Hahah that means you have a big hate on yoruba people, wel i am not yoruba, is it only yoruba and igbos are in Nigeria, Grow up ok, just now now you dont call me nwa yoruba, tribalist, why do you have to mention hard working yoruba boy in dbanj case,
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by igboboy1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
Revolva:

@igbo boy

Hahah that means you have a big hate on yoruba people, wel i am not yoruba, is it only yoruba and igbos are in Nigeria, Grow up ok, just now now you dont call me nwa yoruba, tribalist, why do you have to mention hard working yoruba boy in dbanj case,

what do you think nwa yoruba means (even though i did not say yoruba in my writeup)? just summing into conclusion, the way you draw your conclusions are just plain DAFT,

Ok you have a big hate for igbo people for calling me omo Nna undecided that is how daft your logic sounds,

go and play son DADDY is busy
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by CyberG: 4:16am On Oct 27, 2011
nairapark:

Sister, is that a proposal or what?  undecided

Come here first. . .  grin grin<==== Evagreenfields
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Revolva(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
@igbo boy

The word omo nna does not mean i hate you, infact i a more closer to igbo people, they are my best buddy , infact you go even think say i be ibo.i grew p with them.
man the way you wrote about dbanj lke this yoruba boy don dey try sha, you could have npt put a tribal sentiment in that, k,

That what i mean
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Revolva(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
@igbo boy

The word omo nna does not mean i hate you, infact i a more closer to igbo people, they are my best buddy , infact you go even think say i be ibo.i grew p with them.
man the way you wrote about dbanj lke this yoruba boy don dey try sha, you could have npt put a tribal sentiment in that, k,

That what i mean
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by igboboy1(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2011
Revolva:

@igbo boy

[b]The word omo nna [/b]does not mean i hate you, infact i a more closer to igbo people, they are my best buddy , infact you go even think say i be ibo.i grew p with them.

That what i mean

i said yoruba boy and i said nwa yoruba now how does that translate to hate?

nwa yoruba is like saying omo igbo, so if nwa yoruba denotes hatred according to you then i guess omo igbo or omo nna is a hatred term too,

this is my original post about dbanj below (here i am defending the kokomaster ironcially from a yoruba-olumogun)

igbo boy:

what are you talking about? angry

D'banj is a very good hardowrking yoruba boy, so FILE' the koko master angry
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Revolva(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2011
Ok igbo boy

Ndo, Ndo, ok.i don hear you, big ups.ndi igo, mmarra mma, ekele
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by Tosinville(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
ochukoccna:

Amen to that. grin grin grin grin grin grin

is he your snr bro?
Re: Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" by AmakaG29(f): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2011
@ Lucabrasi: Ok, point well made, but no I don't assume EVERY person who speaks to me at church wants something (if that's the case I would probably change churches). Some men make very overt manifestations of interests outside of a discussion about the sermon. Guys who come across as sincerely wanting to be friends have never been met with anything but kindness and civility.

I do realize that people can meet and date in church. I'm the first one at the wedding eating the chicken. I simply don't agree with going to church to find someone other than God. If you happen to be there for God and meet like-minded people, that's wonderful. Of course dating in a church setting has its benefits and I wouldn't discourage it. Maybe I'm simply at a place spiritually where I don't need any distractions from my praise, worship, and spiritual development.

So the point is maybe D'Banj should go find God and let God help him in pursuits of love. A relationship with a solid foundation will meet longevity and success.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. / Tuface Idibia, NGX Chairman, Jaiz Bank Boss, Sabinu, Others Shine At SOS Awards / Na Breeze Blow Am? Fans Slam Actress Who Exposed Her Panties (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.