Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,980 members, 7,912,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:24 PM

You Guys Should Pray Very Well": Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Big-eyed Bird She - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Guys Should Pray Very Well": Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Big-eyed Bird She (634 Views)

Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) / "I Am Doing Well" — Nigerian Man Whose NYSC Parade Picture Went Viral On Twitter / Multi-coloured Eyed Girl, Peace Omana, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Guys Should Pray Very Well": Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Big-eyed Bird She by Palevu: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2023
A Nigerian lady sent social media users into a frenzy over the nocturnal bird she found in her compound

The lady jocularly tagged the bird a woman, directing someone in the background to check if his mum was awake and the one in the form of a bird Mixed reactions trailed the video as some people advised the lady not to harm the creature, and others said it spelt doom

A Nigerian lady identified as Bella displayed the small owl that appeared out of the blues in her compound. In a viral TikTok clip, she recorded the large-eyed nocturnal bird of prey, describing it as someone's mother.

She did not take her eyes off the bird for some seconds as if watching to see its next move. The bird did not leave the spot it was found in and tilted its head around, probably trying to make out its environment

The clip has generated mixed reactions as many advised her not to harm the bird. For some people, it was a sign of bad things to come

See video below
https://www.gistus.ng/2023/10/you-guys-should-pray-very-well-nigerian.html

Re: You Guys Should Pray Very Well": Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Big-eyed Bird She by TUANKU(m): 5:09am On Oct 18, 2023
It’s just a stray owl you ignorant lady.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Should Pray Very Well": Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Big-eyed Bird She by finallybusy: 5:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Owls mean nothing. She should let the poor animal go. Knowing Nigerians, the bird is already in the afterlife.

(1) (Reply)

Why People Think I’m Older Than My Age — Singer, Seyi Vibez / Megan Fox Nude: Megan Fox Nude That Ignited The Internet / “my Little Miracle..”- Nkechi Blessing Allegedly Welcomes Son With Younger Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.