Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) (42499 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by HgsMediaPlus: 9:41pm On Jul 11
"Grew up with Nollywood Legends": Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took with Nollywood Stars

@oh_angelbby's father is Gabrie Okorie, also known as Gabazinni, and was a makeup artist on movie sets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsfIvkZZ2Pg

Who is your favorite Nollywood legend amongst the selected in the video above..

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by memory123(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12
Ok

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Sucre6: 7:55pm On Jul 12
Precious moments

Legendary Sam loco efe, continue to bask in glory with the angels in Heaven ๐Ÿ™

195 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12
ff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by B2K4LUV(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12
Nice wonderful... first time ever been on first page since joining since 2017 or 18.
Contact me for your phone and laptop sales and service at Baiotech on all social media... office at no 22 onafemi awolowo way. Ikeja

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12
When olu Jacob was rocking I miss this man.

His derp voice and idioms, he can perfectly act like an Igbo man... Nigeria will remember you years to come.

Continue to recover Sir.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 7:56pm On Jul 12
So what now

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by WikeTheDrunk(f): 7:57pm On Jul 12
HellAnus and Iya Sikira

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12
Na movie producer pikin...She should join the industry if she have passion for it

14 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Lambasta: 7:57pm On Jul 12
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment Limited Lekki a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should please drop hint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by TrackerSK: 7:57pm On Jul 12
Nairaland mods are too lazy and sluggish.I saw this almost 2 months ago in another forum.And this is when they are bringing it here.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by shortgun(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12
All the men who held her as a baby can still hold her as their baby now that she's ripe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12
Iyanu masele
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Obviouslyblunt: 7:58pm On Jul 12
Most of these legends are too old or gone. Keep resting on.
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by mrjoeblinks: 7:58pm On Jul 12
Ehen?
Really lovely๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Olachase(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12
Omo see Olu Jacob of then, the man is old now

One orientation I hold about Life is that everything we enjoy here is temporary

By the year 2124 None of us here on Nairaland will be available ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

R.I.P to all of us in advance ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by saintbillion(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12
She's lucky she wasn't born during Tinubu administration

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by paxonel(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12
Why she nor dey act since?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Medipharm: 8:00pm On Jul 12
Multiple mirage parents grin. Hope she continues the acting
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by shortgun(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12
NgwalandAbia:
When olu Jacob was rocking I miss this man.

His derp voice and idioms, he can perfectly act like an Igbo man... Nigeria will remember you years to come.

Continue to recover Sir.
He is a good actor with great acting skill but he's always misrepresenting the igwe roles he likes to play in most of his movies

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by theophorus(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12
Una think say who carry or bath pikin just once na him dey make hin star shine?

How my Baby LM9 bath? How many dey shine?
Abeg, make Baba God pick persin na the Koko.

Chinese Biko, Have Mercy on Your Son, make My Glory comot for One Room enter INTERNATIONAL LEVELS, in Jesus Name have Prayed.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12
undecided
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12
shortgun:

He is a good actor with great acting skill but he's always misrepresenting the igwe roles he likes to play in most of his movies

Go act better than him na .

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by cyndy1000(f): 8:04pm On Jul 12
She is so beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Plenty4: 8:05pm On Jul 12
Nice ๐Ÿ‘
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by spafu(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12
How does this bring down the price of bread?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Rexymania(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12
Her parents get mouth
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:09pm On Jul 12
Seen.
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by shortgun(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12
NgwalandAbia:

Go act better than him na .

I'll never belittle my ancestral heritage by becoming a jester, such a profession is unworthy of royalty.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by ukaface(f): 8:09pm On Jul 12
So
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Laple0541(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12
TrackerSK:
Nairaland mods are too lazy and sluggish.I saw this almost 2 months ago in another forum.And this is when they are bringing it here.

Very lazy and annoying!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harryโ€™s First Official Couple Portraits [photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.