Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) (42509 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by PerfectJUSTICE: 8:12pm On Jul 12
Ok. The story just made me #10,000 richer. Thank you Nairaland
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by CooldipoMPS: 8:12pm On Jul 12
grin
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by OGrockinnewacct: 8:15pm On Jul 12
Olachase:
Omo see Olu Jacob of then, the man is old now

One orientation I hold about Life is that everything we enjoy here is temporary

By the year 2124 None of us here on Nairaland will be available 😔😔

R.I.P to all of us in advance 🕊️🕊️

May God grant us eternal rest. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by izubext007: 8:16pm On Jul 12
lovely 🌹
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Savedday2: 8:16pm On Jul 12
Ashawo girl wey no get work!

Why are 9ja girls this useless?
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Artscollection: 8:19pm On Jul 12
WikeTheDrunk:
HellAnus and Iya Sikira

Big insult !! Why compare hell anus with that great man in the making. Hell anus is a lost soul wandering in Lagos flood

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12
shortgun:

I'll never belittle my ancestral heritage by becoming a jester, such a profession is unworthy of royalty.

Ok you welcome.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12
Cool
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Okortor: 8:25pm On Jul 12
Seconded... always delaying before posting news which must have already circulated the whole Internet!
TrackerSK:
Nairaland mods are too lazy and sluggish.I saw this almost 2 months ago in another forum.And this is when they are bringing it here.
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Lungs: 8:26pm On Jul 12
Olachase:

Speak for your self ARIDIN
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Tightpussy2024(f): 8:27pm On Jul 12
That era when fair children alone were used for advertisement and movies.
Colorism really did us dirty sha.
Now adverts and movies are improved, just that accent they force on kids in adverts.

The girl is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Cousin9999: 8:48pm On Jul 12
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Lungs: 8:49pm On Jul 12
Tightpussy2024:
That era when fair children alone were used for advertisement and movies.
Colorism really did us dirty sha.
Now adverts and movies are improved, just that accent they force on kids in adverts.

The girl is beautiful

Abi U wan marry her join d one wey U keep for house . See oo Ned nwoko dem set
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:04pm On Jul 12
She grew up around movie sets.

I remember Gabriel Okorie. From boutique owner to clothing movie stars.
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by xweexxer(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12
So how are we benefiting from this?
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Cmanforall: 10:01pm On Jul 12
Nice!

Her parents may be in the Nollywood industry. And she might have been used as a baby character for different roles.
Of she decides to go onto entertainment, these people may help her to progress
HgsMediaPlus:
"Grew up with Nollywood Legends": Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took with Nollywood Stars

@oh_angelbby's father is Gabrie Okorie, also known as Gabazinni, and was a makeup artist on movie sets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsfIvkZZ2Pg

Who is your favorite Nollywood legend amongst the selected in the video above..
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12
B2K4LUV:
Nice wonderful... first time ever been on first page since joining since 2017 or 18.
Contact me for your phone and laptop sales and service at Baiotech on all social media... office at no 22 onafemi awolowo way. Ikeja
dey play...
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12
shortgun:

He is a good actor with great acting skill but he's always misrepresenting the igwe roles he likes to play in most of his movies
he remained the best in that particular Igwe role...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Phantom727(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12
Lungs:

Speak for your self ARIDIN

Lol,you fit stay till 3024 slf...make u no comot again 😂
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by DevilsEqual(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12
shortgun:

He is a good actor with great acting skill but he's always misrepresenting the igwe roles he likes to play in most of his movies

Are u always this bitter??

Hope everything is alright at home??
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Leemzyy(f): 11:16pm On Jul 12
DevilsEqual:

He just stated what he experience or thinks,so ain't there freedom of expression any more?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by shortgun(m): 12:33am On Jul 13
DevilsEqual:

Thanks for checking in on me bro.
Everything is lit, I just finished devouring a platter of shogun made by an Asian Chef right here in sub saharan Africa washed down with a combo of vodka, cranberry juice and orange juice.
Life is good.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by MrLibrarian(m): 1:07am On Jul 13
Sucre6:
Precious moments

Legendary Sam loco efe, continue to bask in glory with the angels in Heaven 🙏
heaven ke?
Na you admit am there?
Dey Play
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Weknowbetter: 6:25am On Jul 13
Wonderful memories. The parents have done everything to make their daughters an actress
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by dvaliant: 6:30am On Jul 13
And this makes her life more complete?
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Pootle: 8:32am On Jul 13
ok what should we do
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by victorazy(m): 10:11am On Jul 13
NgwalandAbia:
When olu Jacob was rocking I miss this man.

His derp voice and idioms, he can perfectly act like an Igbo man... Nigeria will remember you years to come.

Continue to recover Sir.

"Mmmmmmmm"
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by franvincoop: 4:40pm On Jul 13
Dey like u still dey run from sapa?
Dey like money never yet pick your call abi?
Cuz na only poverty fit make person dey quick think and type RIP for where corpse no dey.
Shalom....

Olachase:

Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13
She grew up amidst her father's prowess! Such kids usually gets favour, once they mentioned who their father is!

That's the kind of legacy I want to leave for my kids that once my kids mentioned my name, ppl will jump up or I tell them go to so&so.... Problem solved! Or they mentioned their surname
Re: Lady Shares Baby Pictures She Took With 10 Nollywood Legends (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47am On Jul 14
B2K4LUV:
Nice wonderful... first time ever been on first page since joining since 2017 or 18.
Contact me for your phone and laptop sales and service at Baiotech on all social media... office at no 22 onafemi awolowo way. Ikeja
You will soon be First-to-comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Survives Car Accident On Christmas Eve / Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer / Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.