Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet (53254 Views)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Why are worried about audio?

You think that I'm worried by asking you to give us more since you said that you have more where those came from??
Go and wash plate abeg, I'm either having a conversation with a complete nonentity of a mischievous kid. No two ways around it. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You think that I'm worried by asking you to give us more since you said that you have more where those came from??
Go and wash plate abeg, I'm either having a conversation with a complete nonentity of a mischievous kid. No two ways around it. 😂😂😂😂😂

Glad I could get you to frustration!

Let reinstate, Its all real!

Memorize all and I will add to it.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Glad I could get you to frustration!

Let reinstate, Its all real!

Memorize all and I will add to it.

Nah, this your stupidity is too much. Continue to throw words you don't understand around.
Abeg, add to the lamba o. How many houses do you have in Gaza?? 🤡🤡
And please don't forget to describe your dad in your next reply, it's important. 😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Are you thinking?

Don't think that much!

Nothing is impossible! Even though you are a failure, be rest assured you will still always have food to eat.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
charlsecy:
Is it not venomous?

No its not
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Nah, this your stupidity is too much. Continue to throw words you don't understand around.
Abeg, add to the lamba o. How many houses do you have in Gaza?? 🤡🤡
And please don't forget to describe your dad in your next reply, it's important. 😂

Can you also describe the failure you call Dad grin grin grin

Its glaring he is your father! No DNA needed. You both failed!

I am going to pray tonight. I never felt my little achievement's could get people envious and pained.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you thinking?

Don't think that much!

Nothing is impossible! Even though you are a failure, be rest assured you will still always have food to eat.
Nah, this your stupidity is one of a kind. It has to be studied by a scientist like I said and then prevented from infecting any other being on earth. Empty barrel making noise. Give us more lamba like you promised, or get the fvck out of here. 😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Nah, this your stupidity is one of a kind. It has to be studied by a scientist like I said and then prevented from infecting any other being on earth. Empty barrel making noise. Give us more lamba like you promised, or get the fvck out of here. 😂😂😂

You still worried about lies?

It really makes me happy when you say its a lie! Its too good to be true.

Thanks very much. You were an encouragement in disguise.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

That aside.

I am not thinking middle-east for now.

Never owned anything in Europe, and looking forward to own something in UK
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Can you also describe the failure you call Dad grin grin grin

Its glaring he is your father! No DNA needed. You both failed!

I am going to pray tonight. I never felt my little achievement's could get people envious and pained.
Thank you for doing exactly what I requested for in describing the nonentity that fathered you. Hopefully he'd have learnt about the invention of condom before fathering another child so as to avoid bringing more calamities like you to earth. 😂😂😂😂
Little boy, continue to try so hard to impress people that doesn't care one bit about you on your audio achievements. 😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Thank you for doing exactly what I requested for in describing the nonentity that fathered you. Hopefully he'd have learnt about the invention of condom before fathering another child so as to avoid bringing more calamities like you to earth. 😂😂😂😂
Little boy, continue to try so hard to impress people that doesn't care one bit about you on your audio achievements. 😂

You are pained!

Damn! Envy is real!

How can someone be so worried about what he believes is a lie!

Its glaring you almost crying.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

That aside.

I am not thinking middle-east for now.

Never owned anything in Europe, and looking forward to own something in UK
You should little boy, an audio big man like you ought to have hundreds of audio properties in Europe. You can build more properties in your imagination on this forum like you've been doing. 🤡
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You should little boy, an audio big man like you ought to have hundreds of audio properties in Europe. You can build more properties in your imagination on this forum like you've been doing. 🤡

Like I said, call it audio or video, it doesn't change or alter anything.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You are sad?

You still will never make it!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are pained!

Damn! Envy is real!

How can someone be so worried about what he believes is a lie!

Its glaring you almost crying.
Propane ko, butane ni.
The idi.ot even added envy to it, throwing words you don't understand around anyhow.
You're the one crying like a banshee about audio achievements, not me. This your village people wey do you like this will suffer like you're suffering for 600 years. 😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are sad?

You still will never make it!
Nah, you shouldn't wish what you and your generations are experiencing on others. I no be the cause of your generational problems.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Nah, you shouldn't wish what you and your generations are experiencing on others. I no be the cause of your generational problems.

Generational problems grin grin grin grin

Look at your life today, what do you call it? "Generational Curse" grin grin grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Propane ko, butane ni.
The idi.ot even added envy to it, throwing words you don't understand around anyhow.
You're the one crying like a banshee about audio achievements, not me. This your village people wey do you like this will suffer like you're suffering for 600 years. 😂😂

Awwww.... !

Hommie is pained and can`t sleep! He cannot believe it!

If I give you a chance to prove me wrong, can you put-in the work?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Like I said, call it audio or video, it doesn't change or alter anything.

And you think making bogus claims here will elevate your status in life. This your case need to be studied by a scientist o. 😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

And you think making bogus claims here will elevate your status in life. This your case need to be studied by a scientist o. 😂😂😂😂

Bogus! That looks Bogus to you?

You spent too much years around failures.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Why are you overthinking...

You angry at your Dad?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Miliyasu325(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Pet today, Stomach infrastructure tomorrow. smiley
you just said it
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Awwww.... !

Hommie is pained and can`t sleep! He cannot believe it!

If I give you a chance to prove me wrong, can you put-in the work?

God, you and rubbish are like 5 and 6. Everywhere you go. You're trying to hard to impress strangers on a faceless forum, strangers that doesn't care one bit about you. You're just getting started. 😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

God, you and rubbish are like 5 and 6. Everywhere you go. You're trying to hard to impress strangers on a faceless forum, strangers that doesn't care one bit about you. You're just getting started. 😂😂😂

Retract your statement!

I have nothing to prove to the son of a failure! What will I gain? Does he have an opinion or voice?

Common! You making yourself important!

You that two beach front properties is freaking! Village boy!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Bogus! That looks Bogus to you?

You spent too much years around failures.
Dude I don't care about your audio claims, the idi.ot is even talking about me disproving mere statements he made. Provide a back up for yours to start with. 😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude I don't care about your audio claims, the idi.ot is even talking about me disproving mere statements he made. Provide a back up for yours to start with. 😂

Good!

If you so anxious to prove me wrong. Dig up the Property database of all the places I have mentioned. If you find same name in 5 or 4 of it. I am the one.

Put in the work! If I have to lose my privacy, you have to put-in the work.

Find me!

Its a Nigerian name
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Retract your statement!

I have nothing to prove to the son of a failure! What will I gain? Does he have an opinion or voice?

Common! You making yourself important!

You that two beach front properties is freaking! Village boy!
The idi.ot is at it again, I like how you described both you and your father in one of this your statements though. Say na retract your statement, drink sniper if you're pained.
Walahi, you're the one that is pained with your replies. 😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

The idi.ot is at it again, I like how you described both you and your father in one of this your statements though. Say na retract your statement, drink sniper if you're pained.
Walahi, you're the one that is pained with your replies. 😂😂

What should get me pained? That you dont believe me? grin grin grin grin

Awww.....

I am so pained grin grin grin The son of a failure does not believe me!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Good!

If you so anxious to prove me wrong. Dig up the Property database of all the places I have mentioned. If you find same name in 5 or 4 of it. I am the one.

Put in the work! If I have to lose my privacy, you have to put-in the work.

Find me!

Its a Nigerian name
Continue to scream like a banshee, prove it to us if you want us to believe. What were you thinking you'll achieve by trying to impress total strangers with the nonsensical statements and bogus claims you've been making for minutes now, e be like say brain dey pain you. 😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What should get me pained? That you dont believe me? grin grin grin grin

Awww.....

I am so pained grin grin grin The son of a failure does not believe me!
Why have you been striving so hard to make me believe your lies without proof then??
If e sure for you bring proofs, or continue to give us more lamba. Otunba lamba. 😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Continue to scream like a banshee, prove it to us if you want us to believe. What were you thinking you'll achieve by trying to impress total strangers with the nonsensical statements and bogus claims you've been making for minutes now, e be like say brain dey pain you. 😂😂😂

You are a failure!

You cannot even invest time to show that I am a liar.

Don't you think it will be embarrassing for me if you find out its a lie.

You spent too much years with failure and will always doubt.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Why have you been striving so hard to make me believe your lies without proof then??
If e sure for you bring proofs, or continue to give us more lamba. Otunba lamba. 😂😂😂😂

Even if I have to, should it be to a failure like you!

Hello, Call it Audio, Video, MP3 or MP4, It wont change anything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) / My Gurl Naomi �❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.