Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet (52786 Views)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are a failure!

You cannot even invest time to show that I am a liar.

Don't you think it will be embarrassing for me if you find out its a lie.

You spent too much years with failure and will always doubt.
Why do you think somebody like you deserve a minute of my time outside this faceless forum??
Like I said earlier on, you over-rate yourself too much. Na you dey make claim say you own this and that and na you dey run away from proving it. The onus is on you to prove the ownership of those properties you claim belongs to you.
I'm even waiting for you to claim that you're the richest man alive like this. 😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Even if I have to, should it be to a failure like you!

Hello, Call it Audio, Video, MP3 or MP4, It wont change anything!
Then why have you been trying so hard to impress me for hours now, your statements remain bogus claims until you provide proofs to back it up, I bet you will never any proof since there's none. I didn't dig my hands into your throat before you started vomiting lies about audio properties you claimed are yours. Are you tired of towing your repetitive line of saying that I'm pained?? Mr 2 Shits aka Propane gas. 😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Then why have you been trying so hard to impress me for hours now, your statements remain bogus claims until you provide proofs to back it up, I bet you will never any proof since there's none. I didn't dig my hands into your throat before you started vomiting lies about audio properties you claimed are yours. Are you tired of towing your repetitive line of saying that I'm pained?? Mr 2 Shits aka Propane gas. 😂😂😂

Sorry for responding late. I went to get a cup of coffee.

Hope you are not crying?

Don't worry! You will forever be a failure.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Why do you think somebody like you deserve a minute of my time outside this faceless forum??
Like I said earlier on, you over-rate yourself too much. Na you dey make claim say you own this and that and na you dey run away from proving it. The onus is on you to prove the ownership of those properties you claim belongs to you.
I'm even waiting for you to claim that you're the richest man alive like this. 😂😂😂😂

I am getting at you again grin grin grin

You have started composing novels.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Sorry for responding late. I went to get a cup of coffee.

Hope you are not crying?

Don't worry! You will forever be a failure.
You shouldn't say sorry for such, don't let your low self esteem take centre stage in a conversation like this. Whether you went for a cup of urine or whatnot is no one's business, you must be really stupi.d to think I care about you getting whatever.
I love that last statement you aimed at your deadbeat dad though, it's a summary of his existence. 😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I am getting at you again grin grin grin

You have started composing novels.
Dude, I've written expressions like this many times. You've also written expressions containing numerous word counts too during the course of your rants.
There's no way I will complain about the word count like you since I have a fully functional brain. I know that my expressions are too complex for your undeveloped thinking faculty. Abeg describe your father with a statement again please, I'm enjoying your show of shame.

Nah, we have to continue this conversation guy. Dingbats like you must be get brain by force. 😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude, I've written expressions like this many times. You've also written expressions containing numerous word counts too during the course of your rants.
There's no way I will complain about the word count like you since I have a fully functional brain. I know that my expressions are too complex for your undeveloped thinking faculty. Abeg describe your father with a statement again please, I'm enjoying your show of shame.

Nah, we have to continue this conversation guy. Dingbats like you must be get brain by force. 😂😂

Stop composing novels on peoples successes!

be brief!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You shouldn't say sorry for such, don't let your low self esteem take centre stage in a conversation like this. Whether you went for a cup of urine or whatnot is no one's business, you must be really stupi.d to think I care about you getting whatever.
I love that last statement you aimed at your deadbeat dad though, it's a summary of his existence. 😂😂😂😂

grin grin grin

You are funny! You made me laugh!

Your personality makes your insult funny!

How can the son of a failure be throwing such insults!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Are you crying?

Sorry! You will have to die as a failure.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

I hope someone is around you. I have strong feelings that you contemplating suicide.

Think twice before you do it.

A living dog is better than a dead lion, you will just have to be a living dead.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LoveJesus87(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2023
Doris4ever:

Let the animal breath, don't restrict it movement by trying to domesticate it.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car or know someone that have, link me up. Quote me or check contact on my profile.
Yes

Let the animal breathe inside pot of Egusi cheesy
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Psoul(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
We caught this Monitor Lizard weeks ago. But i've not killed it since we caught it. It is presently my Pet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUKIIbRvRVA?si=oZPgAXgs5ZwS5Pl4

If you're making it your pet, stop touching it with that wood. You're scaring him. Just start feeding him. Be close to him. Give him name and start talking to him. Soon, he will get used to you and the relationship will be cordial.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by themanderon: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
We caught this Monitor Lizard weeks ago. But i've not killed it since we caught it. It is presently my Pet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUKIIbRvRVA?si=oZPgAXgs5ZwS5Pl4

Pet and you tied it? You are poking it with a stick and you called it pet? I thought I would see you stroking it in your arms abi pet now has a new meaning? grin grin grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2023
themanderon:

Pet and you tied it? You are poking it with a stick and you called it pet? I thought I would see you stroking it in your arms abi pet now has a new meaning? grin grin grin

A Dog is your Pet, don't you used to Chain it?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by themanderon: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

A Dog is your Pet, don't you used to Chain it?

To protect it from attacking others and not you. grin grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by 7upnigeria: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Please don't kill it.

Allow it to move freely and watch it becomes your best friend

His best friend ke, which friendly advice the monitor lizard wan give am?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
themanderon:

To protect it from attacking others and not you. grin grin

The same reason applied to me cheesy
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by goldmatrix(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin
oliverwrites:
Just like your username, this is comic gold.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Make sure to feed it with flesh, because it is carnivorous.Feed it with rats,lizards,mice, insects,birds,frogs and other small animals.
But you must feed it with raw flesh.

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I hope someone is around you. I have strong feelings that you contemplating suicide.

Think twice before you do it.

A living dog is better than a dead lion, you will just have to be a living dead.
E never pain you reach, when e pain you reach you go post your supposed proof. Your only proof so far is to trade insult, dumbo. 😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you crying?
Sorry! You will have to die as a failure.
And you'll die as you are, the biggest idi.ot on earth. 😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

You are funny! You made me laugh!

Your personality makes your insult funny!

How can the son of a failure be throwing such insults!
Your deadbeat dad is the real failure here.
Which personality, you're trying to insult others when you're the biggest insult on all living things. I thought humans have all agreed to stop making beings like you before, until the ultimate insult on all living things like you was born. 😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop composing novels on peoples successes!

be brief!

Where's the success??
The idi.ot was even talking about how his audio achievement is something big. If you even want to chase clout with audio achievements at least go to better platforms, not a faceless forum like this where you want to claim what you're not. You dropped your nose clown! 🤡🤡🤡
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Na wetin go kill you na him you carry so......
Make you no come begin shout village people Tomorow ooo

How?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
smiley
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Pet
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Farfalla:

I've never liked the idea of eating reptiles and amphibians. cheesy

Hmmm
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Uncommon Pet cheesy
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by erneski01: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Pet
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 5:31am On Dec 11, 2023
Pet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / 7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo) / The Tamaskan: A Dog Bred To Look Exactly Like A Wolf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.