Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:34 PM

Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta (30708 Views)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Gajagojo: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:
The truth (which everyone on this forum knows) is that the parent didn't intend to kill the teacher but devil com put hand, now he has to bear the consequences of his stupiditƴ
You can only speak for yourself and what you know.

Saying everyone knows is just blackmail and sentiment
>
In law you do not have to intend to kill to be guilty of murder,
if you intend to cause harm that is enough, if you are so reckless as to the likely consequences of your actions that is enough.

So all this emotional nonsense is irrelevant.
It was premeditated violence. It was not an accident.
When you are violent you are responsible for the consequences of such violence. You alone know what in your mind ,what is judged is your action

2 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by otubujohn(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
The news is not entirely complete. The diabolical father “a traditional/native doctor “ flogged the man and he slumped and died on the spot!
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Headward: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Delta State generally,you don't beat their kids in school. Seen one for Kwale before, the father mobilised thugs to come beat up the teacher. That zone na teach and go home,they grab or not just leave them. Ogwashi,Agbor,Ozoro omo na everywhere. Just teach and go home jeje

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Surely u lack moral training
Zooposki:

You should not be flogging other people’s kids.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
eteebanky:
But, why'll you beat my child

Do you know how much they sell drugs right now?

Do you know what it takes to receive proper medical treatment in this Godforsaken country?

In our time
With the offense the boy committed,u dare not get home and mention it,otherwise u will chop more Cain
All these beating made us keep our heads straight and easier to know right from wrong.

Now the student at his age do not know right from wrong yet.

4 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by tubolancer(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria needs more prisons and more electric chairs or gas chambers. Nowadays parents do not want anybody to touch their children. I remember when I was a principal of a private school with a population of over five hundred students, my eyes saw a lot of parents invading the school, attacking teachers in a commando style, some even came with hoodlums to attack innocent teachers who were merely doing their jobs. There was this case of a girl in J.S 3, the mother a single parent hardly stayed in the country, she didn't have time for this little girl who was three times bigger than her age. She hardly copies notes, has no textbook, and is very lazy, she talks whenever a teacher is in their class then we have this strict teacher that normally checks their note, then one day this teacher dealt with her. The following morning the mother staggered into the school compound, went straight into the staff room, and gave the innocent teacher, a man for that matter a heavy slap, and a fight ensued. Did you know that the teachers wanted the girl out of the school but the proprietor retained her? There are lots of stories, and most times the teachers are innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Mccullum: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
All these acts of taking law into one's hands is very wrong. The father can't report the teacher to the school authority.

The poor teacher died because the system failed him. The killer would have not been allowed to slaughtered the teacher had it been the management of the school is proactive in prevention of the physical assault.

2 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Switruth: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
This type of news have occurred many times in Nigeria,
Our Nigeria schools have turn to serious cultists Zoon oo
Ahh flogging someone it death with means
To the teachers mind his given the children discipline, what discipline are you given that the childs parents can't give
Seems the man that killed the teacher is your father. Just read what you wrote again. Bad command of grammar. Please don’t write or speak this kind of English anywhere in the world. Even children wey go Alegbo primary for effurun never write like this. Please stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Enemyofpeace: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
An eye for an eye. God no go vex
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Azazyel: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I agree with you.

He should have left the child so the father could flog him to death.

At least he would be alive and the child dead while the father's situation (arrested for murder) would remain the same.

Yaaaay!!

undecided

The father would never have flogged the child. Discipline in schools is a problem nowadays and that's why teenagers are misbehaving. They don't respect the school system anymore. Children deserve some flogging sometimes though moderate. Spare the rod and spoil the child. It's our culture. The father had apparently been spoiling that boy although some teachers can be annoying.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by amadiama(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Immediately I left NYSC I started teaching, private lesson cos of no job..and it was my rule Neva to lay a hand on someone else's child cos I might not be too careful why flogging more over devil dey work overtime and cases like this parents who support and spoil there children, it was because of cases like this I took that decision. I even lost a class cos the client said I don't flog her child.. I wasn't scary enough. ThankGod I have left teaching..may the soul of the young teacher find eternal rest.. Amen!..

2 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Creditalerts: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Umu ika agbor akpotuma?ele bad new wu owan ?

Ekerekere ni o

Dem Jaz d cain
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Akoba.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by GUNITGuy: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Common in Rivers delta alike have this kind of things ...
I tot I Rivers state for 5years and saw Parents threatening teachers ....Yet their children must do well in waec or else the teacher is in Trouble ....
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Calitoscassius(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Right, the crazy teacher who beat other people couldn't handle the beating himself. ironically bizzare.

Next time he will mind his own business.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Pauliaette(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is why i hate to be a teacher, insult is always too much from parents.

3 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
I thought this news will come from because this is their usual
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Spare the rod, spoil the Child. But parents of today say it's theirs to decide how to use the rod on any naughty and spoilt behaviour and not their teacher.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by fredoooooo: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
We always complain of this generation but leave behind their parent who train them

4 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by GetSenseNow: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gajagojo:
You can only speak for yourself and what you know.

Saying everyone knows is just blackmail and sentiment
>
In law you do not have to intend to kill to be guilty of murder,
if you intend to cause harm that is enough, if you are so reckless as to the likely consequences of your actions that is enough.

So all this emotional nonsense is irrelevant.
It was premeditated violence. It was not an accident.
When you are violent you are responsible for the consequences of such violence. You alone know what in your mind ,what is judged is your action
I understand this. What I'm trying to say is, if the parent had any idea or premonition that the flogging will cause the teacher's death I'm sure he wouldn't have gone to the school that day.

My point is that people should be careful of what they do especially when angry
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Major7: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
To the teachers mind his given the children discipline, what discipline are you given that the childs parents can't give

I bet you read the news at all before rushing to the comment section to yawn dust.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Gajagojo: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

I understand this. What I'm trying to say is, if the parent had any idea or premonition that the flogging will cause the teacher's death I'm sure he wouldn't have gone to the school that day.

My point is that people should be careful of what they do especially when angry
You are not sure. That is what you choose to believe because of your own psychology
At any rate you can only speak for yourself

I don't believe in premonition. That is nonsensical speculation

Let us deal with facts and reality like adults and not indulge in childish talk
Somebody is dead because another person attacked him in anger. He did so because he assessed he was bigger or stronger. e.g. if he went there and met Anthony Joshua his approach would have been different. He saw someone he believed he could overpower and attacked him and killed him
Those are the facts

2 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Bigchristo: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

A source told SaharaReporters that the drama started after certain students of the school allegedly scaled the school fence to steal and drink an old man’s palm wine.
Wahala 😂😂
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by FreeStuffsNG: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

A source told SaharaReporters that the drama started after certain students of the school allegedly scaled the school fence to steal and drink an old man’s palm wine.

NUT must never allow this to go unpunished. Even the family must be blacklisted if the father is found culpable after thorough investigation.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by DeeGov123(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
I keep on saying it, the only way our schools can be good is for waec and neco bodies to find ways to curb exams malpractice so that students can read very well before leaving secondary school so as so be morally upright, exam malpractice is making students lazy and wayward, even a parent that wants the best for his child will appreciate the teacher even when the teacher beats his child.

3 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by clinician2x: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Heheheh nawaooo people de die here in the most ridiculous of ways
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Major7: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zooposki:

You should not be flogging other people’s kids.

We are Africans and not whites, trying to imitate them in all ways brought us where we are presently. Flogging existed in our culture a long time ago and the world was a better place until people like you started imitating the west. As if you weren't flogged severally as well undecided. I'm not against correction but let there be moderation to everything

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by ellizy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
How come you're having different interpretation of the story?

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by sageb: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dlewisi:
Sad! God help our teachers.

It's not easy being a teacher these days, the dos n donts is just too much.
You have to be able to turn your eyes away most time when a child is doing wrong to remain employed.
Parents have become overprotective.

Now this😪

The sad reality 😔

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Major7: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I agree with you.

He should have left the child so the father could flog him to death.

At least he would be alive and the child dead while the father's situation (arrested for murder) would remain the same.

Yaaaay!!

undecided

The father is unreasonable to chastise his child,that's why he followed him to the school to commit murder even after knowing what offense his child committed. School as an institution of learning also stands for moulding our kids into the leader we want them to be.the foundation can't be faulty and we expect a good result.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Major7: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dlewisi:
Sad! God help our teachers.

It's not easy being a teacher these days, the dos n donts is just too much.
You have to be able to turn your eyes away most time when a child is doing wrong to remain employed.
Parents have become overprotective.

Now this😪

Such irresponsible parents should homeschool their miserable kids,period. That's why there are lots of menace in our society these days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / Good Primary Schools In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.