Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,709 members, 7,892,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta (30649 Views)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by vcrspd75: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't understand this at all, how can an elderly man flog a young man to death?, It's either the young man has an underlying ailment that triggered worse when he was flogged or the old man used diabolical means in the process. These two things are involved
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by okoroemeka(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
post=126494655:

He should face the consequence of his action.
He should also be flogged to death.

We Rise.
flogging him to death is a merciful death compared to what is waiting for him,first he will stay for at least 2-3 months before going to courts,then he may spend another 10-15 years seating trial,after that he may be sentenced to 25 yrs for man slaughter if he have a good lawyer,he will curse the day he gave birth to that his monkey called son
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Major7: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gajagojo:

Your biography is irrelevant to me

You are rude and uncouth with no home training
So you went to university and cannot construct a simple sentence in English? What a waste of time and money

One of ...........universities NOT university

If you are missing a bonehead don't go far,just look in the mirror

I'm ignoring your foolishness henceforth. My last advise for you is to try and impact the knowledge you've gathered into your children,so they won't be constituting nuisance in the society. Make the world a better place and discipline them.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Joshbass: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
This type of news have occurred many times in Nigeria,
Our Nigeria schools have turn to serious cultists Zoon oo
Ahh flogging someone it death with means
To the teachers mind his given the children discipline, what discipline are you given that the childs parents can't give

Seriously I didn't get your point at all.
But just to reply the later part of your comment, Why do you think the teacher doesn't have right to discipline the students? A student that stole palm wine in school is obviously one that wasn't well bred or disciplined by the parents. What are you saying madam?
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Joshbass: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zooposki:

You should not be flogging other people’s kids.

We were all flogged in school then. We didn't die and our Parents didnt run mad becos they were cool headed enough to understand that it was a mere discipline. Statements like this justify the reason we have moral decadence in our society today.

Now well me, how else can a teacher caution a child that did the following:-
1. Maneuvered the fence during school hour.
2. Stole from a poor Farmer
3. Drank palm wine in school during school hour.

That child if not corrected will be a Future armed robber. Some parents are failing and we are here supporting rubbish. We should also remember that the Teachers in schools are Humans.

Lastly, always remember that the criminals we have today didn't fall from the sky, people(parents) raised them. If we don't correct things, we will have more of crimes and criminals to cope with in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Lovestrong(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
sleek214:

English please
hahahaha! We go stone dis writer to death
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Gajagojo: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Major7:

I'm ignoring your foolishness henceforth. My last advise for you is to try and impact the knowledge you've gathered into your children,so they won't be constituting nuisance in the society. Make the world a better place and discipline them.
If only your own parents had followed that advice you won't be here constituting yourself into an obnoxious irritant
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by GBPUSD: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigerians generally don't have regard for teachers.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by GBPUSD: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
eteebanky:
But, why'll you beat my child

Do you know how much they sell drugs right now?

Do you know what it takes to receive proper medical treatment in this Godforsaken country?

Products of faulty upbringing that also call themselves parents.

Shame on you for this comment.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Zooposki(f): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Joshbass:

We were all flogged in school then. We didn't die and our Parents didnt run mad becos they were cool headed enough to understand that it was a mere discipline. Statements like this justify the reason we have moral decadence in our society today.

Now well me, how else can a teacher caution a child that did the following:-
1. Maneuvered the fence during school hour.
2. Stole from a poor Farmer
3. Drank palm wine in school during school hour.

That child if not corrected will be a Future armed robber. Some parents are failing and we are here supporting rubbish. We should also remember that the Teachers in schools are Humans.

Lastly, always remember that the criminals we have today didn't fall from the sky, people(parents) raised them. If we don't correct things, we will have more of crimes and criminals to cope with in the future.

The parent wanted to correct the teacher by flogging which led to his death. Lol
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by GBPUSD: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zooposki:

You should not be flogging other people’s kids.

Products of faulty upbringing and parenting. What a comment. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by GBPUSD: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Flogging of kids should be abolished.....

If any idiot flog my kid......that teacher will see red, and call it white

Even when your child commits so many atrocities in school right? One of the problems we have in our society spotted. Parents who do not really know the essence of having kids.

I pray none of my my children ever come in contact with the spoilt brat you're raising.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by OdefaGirl(f): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
To the teachers mind his given the children discipline, what discipline are you given that the childs parents can't give

At your age, you no fit read.... No provoke me oo, dollar dey high.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Sleekfingers: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
GBPUSD:

Even when your child commits so many atrocities in school right? One of the problems we have in our society spotted. Parents who do not really know the essence of having kids.

I pray none of my my children ever come in contact with the spoilt brat you're raising.

How I raise my kids is my business......

In a civilized world, if any student did something wrong. They will invite the parents and tell them. And if the student doesn't change they will suspend or expel......
As a matter of fact, the School my second and last kid are attending. They don't flog students. They will call the parents.
You are a bloody Bushman........
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by DSoj(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Flogged with what?
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Raxxye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
You sabi read at all?
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by OdefaGirl(f): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
What a SON!
What a FATHER!!
What a FAMILY!!!
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Exceed15: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Anger is a spirit. This is how it works: It will enter you and cause irredeemable damage then leave u n Waka. That's when your eyes becomes clear and regret set in. Control ur emotions
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by MrPRevailer(m): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
4tomandchi:
I pity our future as a nation the moral decay in Nigeria can only spill doom for generations to come.

If you can leave this country please do and secure the future of your children.

You obviously don't have a clue what's going on in developed countries. In many, its a criminal offence to flog a student.

Overprotective parents are being influenced by developed nations, and western movies.

Its Sad that it's gradually gaining traction in Nigeria
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Professor2b: 6:07am On Oct 20, 2023
Ode, has just spoken, you should have keep quite.

Bestchoice00:
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by EmperorTolson: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gajagojo:
Which law is this?
We are all ignorant

Please enlighten us
Google is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIABUJA UPDATES:- Girls Inside Boys Hostel, Roaming Around Streets See Photos / A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match / 400L University Of Ibadan Student Dies, Was Shot And Robbed Two Weeks Ago (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.