Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags (20527 Views)

Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
“You don’t apologize and set someone up for more drags” - Tacha schools Davido

Video Credit: TACHA on Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AorMbTSW9YQ?si=iDlLogn9MZi4eabA

3 Likes

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hmm very deep ooo. Meanwhile, Daniel Regha said Tacha will never support Mercy if Tacha had come for her and Tacha showed proof where she actually did when a comedian came for Mercy. The consistency of Tacha is awesome 👌
#Tinosbullets

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Too much drama among Nigeria celebrities shaaa. 😂 " Tacha standing up for Phyna seems like a good thing; But if Mercy was the hm Davido downgraded, will her support be the same? Obviously No. The show of fake love & activism is beyond pathet!c " .
Critic blogger Daniel Regha hits a rock on Tacha's head . Saying if it was Mercy Eke DAVIDO downgraded yesterday, will Tacha's reaction be the same..

3 Likes

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Singer Davido reacts after BBN’s Tacha drummed support for her colleague, Phyna

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
More screenshots below

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
TACHA in 2018 😡😡😡

1 Share

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by RingRoadMafia: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Only you go open thread, only you go still fill am up with comments. Are you sure you dont have mental problems this guy? Talk now make we help you o.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by victorclean(f): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
This girl probably is seeking attention.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Only you go open thread, only you go still fill am up with comments. Are you sure you dont have mental problems this guy? Talk now make we help you o.
make you help me. 😂 you are very funny sincerely . I guess you will get an award for commenting first on nairaland topics bahhhh. I’m only updating on what happened and latest things that happened to phyna

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
victorclean:
This girl probably is seeking attention.
seriously. Then I’m asking who will give him that attention. SamKlef is the first guy that blast Davido on the media, TACHA too don follow suite 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Phyna receiving d*ath threats 😳😢
I don't really know how you'll haters think but from this part of the world i came from, it is all love and light 💯

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by RingRoadMafia: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
press9jatv:
make you help me. 😂 you are very funny sincerely . I guess you will get an award for commenting first on nairaland topics bahhhh. I’m only updating on what happened and latest things that happened to phyna

I'm just saying, bro. Because I've noticed that you do this quite a lot. Even with your other account. You open a thread and post a news, then you go on to start dropping your unsolicited opinions all over the place on spaces that should be reserved for commenters.

What you don't understand is that for fear of your opinion being misconstrued as that of the forum, most of your threads may not make it to the front page.

13 Likes

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by victorclean(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
press9jatv:
seriously. Then I’m asking who will give him that attention. SamKlef is the first guy that blast Davido on the media, TACHA too don follow suite 🤔

Everybody among them is not up to Davido in local and international recognition. So they all swell at it to be noticed. Think if it's ordinary Nigerian in nairaland that said it. Samklef etc will not comment.

Nigeria hate truth. Truly Davido do not know her period and he said so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I'm just saying, bro. Because I've noticed that you do this quite a lot. Even with your other account. You open a thread and post a news, then you go on to start dropping your unsolicited opinions all over the place on spaces that should be reserved for commenters. What you don't understand is that for fear of your opinion being misconstrued as that of the forum, most of your threads may not make it to the front page.
😂 over 70-80% of my post do hit front page now. That’s why I do follow up my post on a steady lane. Also I updates people especially Nairalanders on latest development on the post now.

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by RingRoadMafia: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 over 70-80% of my post do hit front page now. That’s why I do follow up my post on a steady lane. Also I updates people especially Nairalanders on latest development on the post now.

No p bro, do your thing.
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
victorclean:

Everybody among them is not up to Davido in local and international recognition. So they all swell at it to be noticed. Think if it's ordinary Nigerian in nairaland that said it. Samklef etc will not comment.

they just want to make used of Davido popularity to be popular and see huge attention from the people in the world especially on the media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

No p bro, do your thing.
yes soo. Making the posts updates will
Make the thread to be interesting and easy to understand. Thanks bro

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by RoyalBlu(f): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
What color of inferiority complex is this really?

Davido said he doesn't know you... Then boom you're now a victim?

Celebs tho.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
RoyalBlu:
What color of inferiority complex is this really?

Davido said he doesn't know you... Then boom you're now a victim?

Celebs tho.
but to be sincere with you, phyna too is a celebrity and she’s very popular too. Davido denying her on the media doesn’t make sense oooo
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by victorclean(f): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
press9jatv:
they just want to make used of Davido popularity to be popular and see huge attention from the people in the world especially on the media.

💯 exactly. The more they are noticed , the possibility of getting an endorsement deal 🤝. They see Davido as a ladder to climb and announce themselves to the whole world 🌎.

You will see that WizKid will not comment cos he don't need to be noticed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
victorclean:

💯 exactly. The more they are noticed , the possibility of getting an endorsement deal 🤝. They see Davido as a ladder to climb and announce themselves to the whole world 🌎.

You will see that WizKid will not comment cos he don't need to be noticed.
wow you understand the game well. Infact Tacha is part of the game too. I think so far that I have been studying wizkid, wizkid is not a celebrity that do show off. He stayed in his lane and maintained his status well. Much respect to Wizzywizzy

6 Likes

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by RoyalBlu(f): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
press9jatv:
but to be sincere with you, phyna too is a celebrity and she’s very popular too. Davido denying her on the media doesn’t make sense oooo

I read Davido's reply to her outburst. I couldn't fault it honestly. If he had known who she was, he wouldn't have liked that post in the first place, who knows

I personally didn't even know her until now. Cos BBN ain't my thing.

They'll be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
RoyalBlu:

I read Davido's reply to her outburst. I couldn't fault it honestly. If he had known who she was, he wouldn't have liked that post in the first place, who knows

I personally didn't even know her until now. Cos BBN ain't my thing.

They'll be alright las las.
oh I see. If you are much familiar with BB9ja show, you will know phyna, mercy, Seyi and others more. Bb9ja show only make them to be much popular and also change their status to celebrity status.

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Is davido not partial here niiii, he gave attention to BBN star Vee and neglect BBN star phyna 😐😐😐😐. Davido ‘knows’ #BBNaija Vee as he praises her for her role in the movie SHE Must be Obeyed.....😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
You don’t apologize and set someone up for more dragging” Tacha lampoons Davido over his insincere apology to Phyna

The Big Brother Tacha Akide, a former Naija housemate, isn’t done with her internet feud with Davido over Phyna.

Tacha, according to GISTLOVER, took to Twitter to voice her support for Phyna, who was involved in a heated discussion with Davido.

Davido had inadvertently liked a tweet that was damaging to Phyna and then apologized to her, claiming that he didn’t know her.

Tacha jumped to her defense, assuring Phyna that even if Davido doesn’t know her, God and a lot of people do.

Davido had reacted to Tacha’s support for Phyna by liking a tweet that discreetly poked fun at Tacha.

The tweet in question was ironic in nature. It indicated that Tacha was coming to Phyna’s rescue, which appeared odd given that Tacha had a tattoo of Davido’s name conspicuously tattooed in the middle of her chest.

Tacha berated Davido in a recent video on her social media page for setting Phyna up for further draggings with his false apology.

To let the musician comprehend how AY’s joke against him was blown out of proportion and taken out of context, which set him up for draggings, and yet he apologised despite being a big celebrity.

She stated that Davido could have done same, and either overlooked the issue or apologize sincerely without setting her up more draggings and insults.

Taking to social media, while some pitched tent with Tacha, others took Davido’s side.

One Mz Esheza wrote, “Davido still doesn’t know his level of stardom. You don’t know how big you are Sha!! SMH. Imagine BBN fights. Big SMH

One Official Blaizy wrote, “Omo if una see truth make una talk na. Just because Davido is your face y’all are blinded by what he did common na. Tacha is right on this

One Quin Uju wrote, “Why is she trying so hard to insert herself in this?

One Kamsy Ilechukwu wrote, “If David said he doesn’t know Phyna he doesn’t know her. Moreover, Phyna won the show during October and that exact period Ifeanyi died

One Emurotu Daniel wrote, “Who is Phyna by the way? Sincerely speaking I don’t know her

One Vivi Keys wrote, “Big brother don really cause a lot of rubbish and see finish! Na Davido you dey school? I no blame you Sha

One Euphrosa wrote, “Everything Tacha said here is correct. By the way who knows Phyna. But he intentionally set her up for drags

One Teeto Olayeni wrote, “You know damn well she made some points, but won’t admit it because it’s Tacha. Until y’all stop shifting the goal post because it’s her, you’ll continue crying.

https://www.gistlover.com/you-dont-apologize-and-set-someone-up-for-more-dragging-tacha-lampoons-davido-over-his-insincere-apology-to-phyna/

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Phyna — “Davido bull!ed me, they want to bull¥ and ki|| me like they ki||ed Mohbad”
Phyna on her Instagram live says she felt bull!ed and |nhumane by Davido.
How can Phyna say she felt “!nhumane” because Davido said he doesn’t know her, did she even google the meaning of word ? 🤣🤣
Yall are now misusing the word “bull!ed” do us all a favour and pick up the dictionary.

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Phyna replies Davido after liking a post made to troll her!!!
The said post has been deleted by Davido and his handler warned not to like such posts again.😎
#bbnaijaallstars2023 #BBNAllStars #bbnaijaallstar #bbnaijaupdates #BBNAllStars2023 #bbnaijaallstarsupdates

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
victorclean:

Davido is just a foolish immature guy that's all. I mean I keep wondering why and how someone of his status always give attention to the most mundane thing, people wey no even fit tie your shoelace go dey use you shine...I just don't understand

8 Likes

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Davido is just a foolish immature guy that's all. I mean I keep wondering why and how someone of his status always give attention to the most mundane thing, people wey no even fit tie your shoelace go dey use you shine...I just don't understand
hmm 🧐

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event / Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job / Burna Boy Didn’t Pay Medical Bills Of All Patients – UPTH Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.