Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,169 members, 7,977,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:57 AM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (36192 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by chy(f): 10:53am On May 22, 2006
I ADMIT IS REAL 419 HOW CAN FRANK GO LIKE THAT
I CANT WAASTE MONEY TO VOTE OR EVEN WATCH LETS SEE WHO THE GIVE THAT DOE TO OF NOT FRANCISCA OR IFY I WILL SUE BBN WHO SUPPORTS ME
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by krysty: 10:58am On May 22, 2006
i'll support u in suing BBN if they give it to ify,but i won't support u in suing if they give it to Fran.even frank said it today on A.M express that he thinks Fran will win.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 12:23pm On May 22, 2006
like i have said, i will adopt a siddon look attitude and just try to enjoy d rest of the show.
e b like say na d most unlikely person go win.
even katung is in danger of being evicted. dis is interesting
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by deb(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2006
Cant believe what is happening either shocked
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2006
Happy didnt spend a single cash to vote and not spending again,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 10:56pm On May 22, 2006
follow ur gut vote for francisca. just do it!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by dominique(f): 2:25am On May 23, 2006
I'm not gonna vote to evict anymore, but i'll vote for francisca to win d cash sha
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2006
Katung stands a better chance, a vote for fransisca is a waste vote. An alliance is on already to vote massively for Katung.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Seye(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2006
Frank was kicked out because of his ITK posture (I too know). He's the one that knows how to do all things, and secondly i think voters do not agree with BBN on the last task that got frank exempted from nomination.

I want Katung to win o Pls.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2006
Of all the housemates that are left in the house, only Katung and Sandy are real, the rest two are playing for he money. Ify's accent like everyone had said is fake, she is also fake too in all entirety. Fransisca on the other hand, thinks the watching fans love her, and that is why she is not evicted five times when she was nominated. Besides, has anyone noticed that each time she is nominated, her dances in the house is with a different, she dances to nearly all music. As if that is not enough, the issue of ebuka certainly reveals that she is fake, she only use ebuka issue to prolong her stay in the house thereby drawing sympathy from the watching public. I beg a vote for Katung is a real vote. I am not a katung admirer, my admirer is joan, that is why I have a fan page for her www.welovejoanofbigbrothernigeria.4t.com
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2006
you might see more sms supporting Franca, but K fans are using the cash to vote-- less action more votes i rather vote for katung
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 1:56pm On May 23, 2006
watched a bit of d show yesterday & it was funny 2 see d naija 4 looking sooooooooooooo bored (at leat the part i watched)
katung especially looked out of place among the ladies. he & franca tried to liven things a bit with some dancing but dat soon fizzled out. ify was practically dozing all afternoon & looking down while sandy played with francas hair.

in short, wat i'm trying to find out is dis,
is dis wat we r gonna see till d end of dis show sad sad

now we r to vote who we want to win
all i can say is good luck 2 all d house mates & voters wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2006
Helen and Ebuka are now together, Franca would just faint when she hears,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 2:01pm On May 23, 2006
Badman888 r u sure of this?

where u hear dis jist from?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2006
check out Franks interview on the website would ask him on enownow later today cheesy
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 2:17am On May 24, 2006
someone asked. badman888 are u sure of ur gist, and u replied go and check. so i ask again badman888 are u sure of ur gist?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2006
yup am sure check the website(franks interview) and i asked him on enownow today, so aint lying
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 2:38am On May 24, 2006
after that guy said he was only interested in her body, nah wa for women. i guess she must be , lipsrsealed. i leave that for another day
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:01am On May 24, 2006
i wonder oo, he said nothin like love anyhow sha good luck to them
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 10:28am On May 24, 2006
Well I find the jist about Ebuka and Helen hard to believe. How would Frank know? He just got out of the house on Sunday for Christs sakes! Also, we all saw Ebuka and Helen at the eviction show on Sunday, we also saw Maureen and Giddy. Now isnt it funny that Helen and Ebuka(who you say are now together) were sitting apart, while Maureen and Giddy who we all know had something going in the house but still say they're just friends but could move to something more were sitting together?

I know Helen and Frank are friends and she could have told him shes now with Ebuka, but we all know that guys always want to show off to everyone if they're into a girl. He wasnt even at her eviction for christ's sakes! And if Helen is the Hard babe she wanted us to believe she was from her stay in the house, she wouldnt date Ebuka after hearing he said he was attracted to her fine Body!

I sooooo rest my case on this issue!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2006
Sandra goes home with the cash? WHo's JFC supporting by the way?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2006
Christino:

Sandra goes home with the cash? WHo's JFC supporting by the way?

No one, other bigger plans than voting 4 da winner, i thot your g-unite buddies are supporting K-black

@Alheri, if you watched the live show all the ex-housemates where there, so he would have met them all already,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2006
alheri i so rest my post seeing urs. i wonder too.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by drtess(f): 10:41am On May 26, 2006
I'm all for sandy winning the cash, she' the ONLY REAL PERSON left in the house the rest are all fakes.

As for Katung, i could never vote for him. cos he was the one that voted for Ebuka to leave the house then he started pretending by shedding crocodile tears for his friend. HE IS A FAKE. SANDY FOR THE CASH!!!!!
so who is with me smiley wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2006
Katung should just go with the money,since frank is no longer there.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2006
Whoever wants to win can go ahead man.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Uzzyan: 12:58am On May 29, 2006
I find no one worthy apart from katung and female francisca. Others should go since my beloved ebuka and gideon are out of the game
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2006
I am completely sick of the whole show. but i think Katung should take the cash cos he is quite intelligent. thats final.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2006
So let's vote for Katung.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2006
Ride on boy I support you.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2006
i think k should win
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2006
fo sho then it is final Katung takes the 14million

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Cee-C Was Ebuka’s Ex Girlfriend" – Social Media User Claims / 'the Fear Of Disqualification Is The Beginning Of Wisdom Photos Of Tobi #bbnaija / BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.