Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:52 AM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (36214 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2006
Francisca is gonna take that money, you guys just watch and see! She's more real and sincere to herself and others than katung would ever be. She has been herself and hasnt changed since the show started. Katung came in with the strategy, forgot his strategy along the way and when his emotions were toyed with he decided to go back to his strategy. Right now he's not even sure which way to go, to strastegise or to just be himself.

One thing I know for sure is we have never see the real Katung in the house cos he hasn been himself, he's only playing a game and acting for the cameras. With francisca, we've seen the REAL her. She has remained her unpolished, entertaining, free spirited, humble, nice and entertaining self! She deserves that money for been real and not the fake Katung!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2006
since u r the one that knows the real katung and his real behaviours could u tell us about it?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by krysty: 2:22am On Jun 01, 2006
@Alheri,this is the first time am going to be ur buddy becos we are on the same ground as per our dear Francisca,nice one!
katung and sandy have an advantage over the other housemates becos they came in late,it's like having 'expo' for JAMB exams,it's not fair.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:37am On Jun 01, 2006
was it their fault they cam late they were locked up in a hotel room, me stoped voting long ago dont want storm, mnet the rest to chop my money
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 2:46am On Jun 01, 2006
please,the email addy and password is no monger working o for big brother nigeria o , please, l want to be able to watch the final show. Please, lover boy put the new email addy and password please. thanks.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 2:51am On Jun 01, 2006
i thought it was my computer oh. loverboy abeg save us oh. we must watch.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:55am On Jun 01, 2006
http://mfile.akamai.com/14080/live/reflector:59903.asx

use this link, tell me if it works or not
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 3:04am On Jun 01, 2006
it didnt work oh. it requires passwords from the three options.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:06am On Jun 01, 2006
ok would send the password to your inbox now
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 3:13am On Jun 01, 2006
thanks hun got it. i'll try it asap and give u the feedback.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:15am On Jun 01, 2006
no problem, Disney tried sending it to u but it bounced back, just paste the rite email add then would try and send it to you
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2006
@cabali, why are you taking this personal? LOL, I know for sure that thats not the real Katung, because he said it himself when he got into the house that he was just playing for the cameras. He came in woth a strategy, to play the game, to make sure he pushes out his percieved threats! He said it, not me. It was he who said, hate the player and not the game. He's only playing for the cameras! As far as am concerned, that aint the real him. First he came into the house and 3 weeks into the game he tells BB tha Ify is a good diversion and has made the house more bearable for him in this game, later he starts to cry that Ify is rubbing Mudiaga at his face. Now tell me, is that consistent behaviour? Which is he? The insensitive-shes just a diversion- or the emotional-am hurt shes throwing her boyfriend at my face- guy?

Either way, he's still paying and game and acting for the cameras!

@krysty, am so glad we can agree. I think you're a cool person!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2006
to krysty & alheri
i am so happy we r all friends now cos of katung
luv u guys kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2006
i'm sure u r wondering wat i'm talking bout
though i am a fan of katung, i am happy we have made up
only luv from now on whether katung or francisca wins
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by beyunce(f): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2006
Katung?

well wish him luck.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by darlynbuki(f): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2006
Please LoverBwoy and Badman888, i'm begging u. can i please have the details of how to log on to Bigbrother. i would love to watch the final show. i might go crazy if i don't. i've missed the show this last few weeks. please i'm begging. my email address is darlynbuki@yahoo.com. PLEASE HELP A SISTER grin

Anybody, please HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2006
sent it, check ur inbox
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by darlynbuki(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2006
Thank u so sooooooooooooooooooo much. God bless u. grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2006
"ur welcome"
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2006
No it is not still working, u know like the password and email address to log in on broadband. l think it has expired.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2006
yea i sent it to u yesterday but its bounced back, give me ur correct email address, then would send it ASAP
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 3:13am On Jun 02, 2006
cutebreh@yahoo.co.uk

qwerty12 or 1qwerty2 or qwerty lol cant remember
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:14am On Jun 02, 2006
yea they said my add isnt working on some of their PC's dont know y but its working 4 me
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 3:18am On Jun 02, 2006
i was having problems with mine too so i changed the password but it still didnt  work[b] BUT its is now[/b]

Francissca* to win  undecided,   grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:19am On Jun 02, 2006
ok just wanted to verify the problem hate france but dont care who wins it, only watching the finals. i don tire 4 the show self
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2006
lol
i think i only watched the beginning esp that part France was dancing grin with the guy with dresdlocks in the garden

ever since then i just check once in awhile wink i heard there was a lot of vote rigging lol >> naija 4 sho cool
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:46am On Jun 02, 2006
yea stuffs like that,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 5:03am On Jun 02, 2006
sup loverboy,

Pls, what exactly did you use when u logged in because l can't even sign in . pls help me out.

l used cutebreh@yahoo.co.uk and password 1qwerty2 and its not working . So what exactly did you change pls, need urgently cos l want to watch the final show.pls. wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2006
QWERTY12
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by uchie(f): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2006
@ LoverBwoy , I luv u infact, thank u so much, please dont change the password again, i need 2 watch the finals,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 2:39am On Jun 03, 2006
Thank u so so much loverboy, infact, a kiss from disneychick.l l would vote for you for best nairalander cos u shared ur password with us all. u rock.lol tongue
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2006
tomorrow is d D day!

WHO GETS D MULA

Seems 2 b between francisca & katung, but i have learnt from d past 3 months dat ANYTHING can happen on BBN.

4 those still voting, best of luck wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

'the Fear Of Disqualification Is The Beginning Of Wisdom Photos Of Tobi #bbnaija / BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize / Khafi Faces Sack For Having Sex On Big Brother Naija - Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.