Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Amazing Johnson-episode 14-17 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazing Johnson-episode 14-17 (278 Views)

Amazing Johnson-episode 11-13 / Amazing Johnson-episode 8-10 / THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Johnson-episode 14-17 by allioluwatosin6: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
EPISODE 14
Empire Unisex Salon
'Amazing was shown in a unisex salon making her hair'
Hair stylist: 'she handed a mirror over to her' Auntieee take and see how beautiful you look...
'Amazing collected the mirror and viewed herself...and while she was doing this..the reflection of two guys entering the saloon reflect inside the mirror'
Mike: na dey the salon be this.... 'he asked while entering'
Edward: you too dey ask question
'A stylist approached them'
Stylist: Good afternoon guys, please you are in the female section, the male section is the next door behind this door...
Edward: wait o, no bi amazing be that...
Amazing: I'm very sure you traced me here 'she answered as she returned the mirror back to the stylist'
'Edward moves closer to where she sat and tapped her'
Mike: guy meet me at the male saloon
'Mike went off the scene'
Amazing: you both look like siblings.
'Edward smilled'
Edward: well we are not siblings, he's my friend....I met Mike by chance at the gym centre...
Amazing: uhn uhn.....so you mean say you dey gym as you dey like this
Edward: why not 'he answered jokingly' can't you see..... 'he stood up to show his mussle'...
'His action caused every one to laugh'
Okiki Art Gallery
Princess: thanks for today, I really enjoyed my day...
Desmond: you are welcome... omg... I forgot to ask of your brother's name, at least lemme know my bestie brothers name..
'Princess smiled'
Princess: oohhh.... his name is Michael Goodswill Okafor
Desmond: really....
Princess: yeaaaa 'she smiled'
Desmond: I was thinking your brother's name is something like Austin..
Princess: 'she smiled' I know you enjoy making me laugh.... his name is not Austin... my dad actually bears that name before he died...
Desmond: hmmmn... so sorry about that..
Desmond: lemme drop you off.... I have an urgent meeting I need to attend..
'They both entered the car as Desmond took off with full speed'

EPISODE 15
Empire Unisex Salon.
'Amazing was seen gently siping a cold juice at the reception hall of the salon... Edward and Mike walked up to her '
Amazing: wetin you dey barb since morning??
'Mike opened his mouth in shock'
Mike: babe, so you mean you waited here since morning.....
Edward: I'm sorry amazing, Mike I told her to wait for us..
Mike: babe you try o, this boy no serious at all....... he still dey tell barber to draw sword on his head despite knowing that you are waiting
Amazing; seriously
Edward: guy no dey whine her now 'he answered Mike quietly'.... AMG I'm sorry jare, don't mind this yeye boy
Amazing: pardon who is AMG??
Edward: you now, 'he answered jokingly with smile
Amazing: soooo, G is Johnson in your own dictionary.
Mike: na today, Edward head no carry book before....
Edward: Mike stop it, I don't like that, no dey disgrace me in front of this girl 'he answered him quietly ' okay it's a slip of tongue....AMJ
'A lady approached them'
Lady: hello uncles and auties..... my name is Temitope... I sell different kinds of perfume oil... roll on, body spray, body wash.....'she said while displaying her product one after the other' ... I sell cream to for bald head, cream for pimples and scar, body lotion, caramel lotion.
Mike: guys buy something....
Amazing: how much is your perfume oil and I hope they are original.....
Temitope: very very original, is 500naira ....... which one should I bring?
Amazing: anyone that smell nice.
'Temitope brought out loads of perfume, and she handed them to amazing one after the other '
Amazing: I'm okay with this one 'she said after smelling it'
Mike: abeg na hunger dey do me as I dey so...... please ma'am is there any canteen around here
Temitope: yes, there's a canteen right beside this salon..... just talk a walk down you'll see their name 'success food canteen', they sell all different kind of food, and their food is very tasty and is much......in fact they are the best canteen In this area........
'Edward whisper to Mike amidst the conversation ' Edward: see wetin you cause......
Mike: ooookay ma, thank you....... guys let's go.....'They all hurried out to avoid any other discussion with Temitope'
'They giggled about Temitope on their way to the canteen'
Mike: you ladies talks to much.......
Amazing: I don't talk to much pls
Mike: your own talk still dey do press up...... 'he laughed'
'They headed towards Success food canteen as directed and entered '
'The canteen happened to be a middle-range canteen, as student were seen moving in and out of the canteen......
'Some group of friends left their seat to go home while Mike and co took over as they left'
Mike: hmmmn guys what do you want to buy lemme go and order our food....
Amazing: #200 jollof rice, #200 fried rice, I don't know how much they sell their meat but help me buy #100 plantain and meat...
Edward: guy, just go and buy anything for me...... you fit buy swallow sef..... but make my money no pass 1k o
Mike: abeg talk, shey na rice abi swallow
Edward: rice
Mike: na who you kon dey whine before...... 'he hissed and slowly walked to where they order food'
Edward: you don't feel comfortable?
Amazing: of course I am, my hair hurt a little maybe that's why...
Edward: when dey tell you to do all back with your natural hair... you no go listen ... so what's the name of this style ??
Amazing: they call this style 'Voluminous Curls' .....
Edward: no wonder you are Voluminously Cunny......
'They both laugh as Mike brought their order, they all giggle on the voluminous hairstyle while eating their food'

EPISODE 16
Glorious Talent Show
'It was the third stage of the show, as contestant were seen inside the hall in few numbers compared to when they started. 'Meanwhile Mike has also been evicted out the previous day leaving about 15 more contestant to go.....
'A young man walked up to the podium'
Instructor Sam: I welcome you all to the semi-final stage of Glorious Talent Show.....can we all put our hands together for our judges 'judges were shown one after the other' ... 'all contestant/viewers clapped ' . This stage will leads us to the Top 10 contestant for the final stage...... Can I hear a shout!!!! 'They all screamed and clapped' as you all know that the winner for this competition is going home with the sum of #30million Naira and a car from our sponsors 'Sporty bet and Diva Soap' let's give a round of applause to our sponsors........'They all clapped '
Sam: right now, we have 15 more contestant to go, 7 from the dance team and 7 from the musical team.......... now we have a combine team, one person from the dance team and one person from the singing team and the judges will decide the winner. ... The first two contestant to appear on this stage are the 'Adele Team ' Ezekiel Amos and Tolulope Ajayi.... 'all contestant clapped'
'Light went off as the first two competitors appeared on stage while their Team song Hello by Adele was being displayed on the screen'
Tolulope Ajayi 'lady' was the singer while Ezekiel Amos was the dancer'...... Ezekiel Ajayi balle dance was well good enough but unfortunately the judges could only save one out of the two after much deliberation on their performances, Tolulope won for Team Adele.
'They all clapped'
Sam: this show is getting more interesting..... 'he tried to mimick Ezekiel hello dance which caused all viewers to laugh ' Alright alright.... the next team coming up now are the 'RihannaTeam' Amazing Johnson and Noel Folarin 'all contestant clapped'
'Light went off as the second two competitors appeared on stage with their Team song Diamond by Rihanna was being displayed on the screen'
'While their performance was happening on-stage, an argument was happening at the back-stage'.....
Back-stage
'An indication shows that they all had their costume based on their different team song, some were roaming about getting their makeup done, some were practising, some were putting on their costume while some were gisting'
Desmond: hey princess, what's with this attitude of yours.....very soon they will call up the Weekend Team....
'Princess hissed and walked away'
'A guy approached him'
Guy: how far.... wetin dey delay.... we get luck say na three we be.... make we rehearse wella na.... wetin dey do princess
Desmond: I have no idea, lemme go talk some sense into her......... 'Desmond approached her where she stood'
Desmond: see princess, whatever that is dooing you, should stop now because I don't want to be disqualified out of this show....
Princess: well.... you can go ahead and do whatever you like.... funny enough I don't even care if you get disqualify out of the show...
'Desmond angrily hits her' 'all eyes at the back-stage immediately shifted to them and immediately fewof them interviened including Edward'
Intervener1: why you dey hit woman like that... wetin do you 'he angrily hold Desmond sweat pant'
'Desmond held princess hands after realizing his mistake' Desmond: I'm sorry...
Intervener2: guys let's leave them to settle their differences 'intervener 1 eventually let him go but they all watched them from afar'
Princess: don't touch me, what business do you have with my brother.... to the extent that my brother saw your picture on my phone and nearly broke my phone....
Desmond: what!!!! Your brother , who the hell is your brother..... I don't know what you are talking about
Princess: oooh really, you don't know him abi..... then lemme explain to you 'she narrated all that happened to Desmond'
Flash-back
Princess was home for the break and she was in the kitchen doing some clean-up and listening to music when she mistakenly view the picture of Desmond on her phone..... she reminisce about their last outing which caused her to laugh "she was so carried away that she didn't realise that Austin was watching her'
Austin: why are you laughing?? 'He said as he reached for her phone'
Princess: what's the meaning of this now, you can see that I'm listening to music.... do you want my earpiece to spoil......
'Austin countenance changed immediately he saw Desmond picture'
Austin: where did you get this picture from Do you know him
Princess: is this a joke or what He's my friend from Glorious Talent Show, the reason why I came here in the first place.... can I have my phone back now...
'She tried collecting her phone but Austin restricted angrily'
Princess: do you have a business with him Is he your friend
Austin: I don't care, all I want you to know is that you can't be his friend.....
Princess: this is nonsense, why do you have to choose my friend for me, you have started again, just like you did then by isolating me away from my friends..... 'she hissed and sat down'
Austin: 'he moves towards her', Ada I'm sorry.... I already told you I'm sorry for not caring for you in US, I'm doing all this things for you.... I don't want anyone to hurt you.... look that guy is A friend of mine and he's married, I have a picture of his wife and kid on my phone 'he cunningly showed Desmond family picture to princess to prove his point'.... Flash-back ends......
Desmond: 'Desmond was amused' he angrily let go of her hand'
Desmond: yes I once had an happy marriage ....
Desmond: and i hope he told you how he killed my wife and kid ' all intervener stared at him in dis-belief'
Princess: Eeehh bloody liar, how on earth will my brother, 'that one that cannot kill a chicken..kill your family.
Desmond: keep your dirty mouth shut....it's over the internet that your brother is into some dirty stuff... don t worry, I will show you one on my phone... . ' He brought out his phone to check for the evidence he collected from Fred but unfortunately he couldn't find any......

EPISODE 17
Austin Black Apartment
'Austin Black smiled as he ended his phone call with a stranger who assured him that he has deleted the picture's.
Flash-back to a-day before
'Edward was on his way out of the training hall when he met Austin'
Austin: hello Edward...
Edward: Good afternoon sir
Austin: come!! Let's sit and talk over there "he pointed to a direction"
'Edward followed him till they entered the next hall and sat down'.
Edward: you look familiar.... to familiar
Austin: you easily forget things..... 'he patted him on his head' omega haircut salon...Austin!!
Edward: oh yeah... now I remember...you don't for how I've been longing to remember your name and where we met....
Austin: Really, did anyone asked about me??
Edward: uhmmm.... yea, a guy like that in my group
Austin: what's his name?
Edward: Desmond
Austin: Desmond Elliott
Edward: no no nooo... just Desmond
Austin: and did you tell him anything about me?
Edward: I didn't even remember.. so I didn't tell him anything....
Austin: what else did you notice about this guy...
Edward: well, he doesn't look innocent to me.. but I'm still trying to figure out his personality
Austin: you don't need to figure out anything.....that guy is a criminal.....why did you think he's seriously searching for me... he's a criminal guy... Let's work together and fish this guy out, let's do this for my Sist 'Princess ' and break off their relationship..
Edward: really... how??
'Austin whispered it in his ears' .
'Edward went blank at first ....
Edward: I'm not sure I can do this.... how do I get his password
Austin: pretend.. it's as simple as that
Edward: really, will that work
Austin: of course
Edward: consider it done...
Edward got the chance of taking Desmond phone by pretending to collect a music on his phone.... he finally saw pictures saved with Austin-Black send it to his phone before deleting the original one on Desmond phone' .
Flash-back ends.....
On-stage
Sam: the next two competitors are Edward Abosede and Anita Peter ... the Justin Bieber Team
'Edward went off the back-stage'
Back-stage
Desmond: oooh no, 'he held his phone in shock' someone must have tampered with my phone...
Princess: you are just a clout chaser, I'm sorry about your wife and kid incident but pls don't blame my brother for your loss...
Desmond: princess, it's the truth...common take a look at yourself, you said your brother sent you off to abroad for good 6yrs....didn't you noticed anything about him when you came back....why did you want me to prove a point when you know that I'm saying the truth...
Princess: oooh ... was that why you became my friend..... you used me!!
Desmond: hey princess, I never knew he was your brother ' he pressed forward to hold her hands"
Princess: don't touch me, I think I'm done here for today
'Princess tearfully left her dancing kit and ran off the scene'
'Amazing who just entered back-stage couldn't fathom what was happening '
Amazing: what's happening, Desmond
'All effort from other contestant to locate her was fruitless'

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ghostwriters. / Wole Soyinka's Ake / Married To Mr Handicap (Chapter 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.