Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar (32662 Views)

Naira Crashes To All-time Low, Hits N1043.09/$1 At Official Market / Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by SeriouslySense(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sai gobe grin grin grin grin

tur
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Calitoscassius(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

You don't expect progress when criminals are in-charge of a country.

Foreign counterparts know our criminals and have no confidence in the country.

I am enjoying the show.

/
True talk. No country would want to do business with corrupt thieves.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Nextt: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Preparing to wetin?!! Lol.

Most of them like Prof. Reno Omokri have no business or residence in Nigeria.

They stay in the comfort of another nation's flourishing economy to tell Nigerians what they should do about their economy... Na dem support these clueless and corrupt leaders pass. tongue

Asin. Reno is tweeting from the economic shade provided in a developed country to all their residents where things work while telling those in Nigeria how they should think and act all directed at supporting this failed government.

Reno is not the problem. It is those in Nigeria suffering the consequences of bad leadership who listen to him and others like him that are the real problem of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Siberia01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
opamoses1:
Naira is finding its real value. No more padding it with $1.5 billion monthly.

It will surely stabilize then healing can begin.
grin
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by SeriouslySense(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin grin
Nextt:

Asin. Reno is tweeting from the economic shade provided in a developed country to all their residents where things work while telling those in Nigeria how they should think and act all directed at supporting this failed government.

Reno is not the problem. It is those in Nigeria suffering the consequences of bad leadership who listen to him and others like him that are the real problem of this country.
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by SeriouslySense(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
abhosts:
This is beginning to look like some people somewhere are sabotaging the economy. Call Buhari to account for our depleted foreign reserves.

That is apc's business stop blaming buhari that is resting. Infact go tinubu should go and arrest him if has lost his senses. Apc blaming apc what shame
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Felabrity: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tinubu is the most clueless thing on earth

Yarimo stop supporting rubbish you said no
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by BigYash: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Some stupid people licking tinubu's pussy, go say na OBI cause am..
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Cj4charles(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
He built Lagos bla bla bla### Arant Nonsense
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by John4B: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Just 1210, I thought it has reached 2000 per dollar. Ndi it will favor me and my family, I hail una oh.
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Whalis: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
opamoses1:

Agbadorian
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Johncuppa(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Shijawesss:
Muslim-muslim ticket ..

We need a Christian leader to change this country

All the Muslims leaders have failed us

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
We will even sign an agreement for them.
If a believer we volunteer for them fail, (not the one they choose for themselves) they should not allow any Christain near presidency.
When we talk against this thing, they called us religious bigot.
Like Joseph, Daniel - the engine to do it is lacking in them.
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by RealEzee(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
We are moving forward $1/#2k is the goal for November we can do it guys ...lets go!! angry
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by redheart(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gbas gbos for the "it will favour me and my family" crew.

Well, me am in UK earning pounds, this naira crash dey favour me and my family too much.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tuale before Xmas e go be 2000/Dollar

Emilokan make una follow collect grin grin

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by uuzba(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Before, it was all time low
Now it is crashes
Tomorrow it will dig grave.
And finally, borehole well.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Mosba: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
I still dey sleep, when the score reach :

Dollar 1 Vs 2000 Naira

Wake me up

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Exceed15: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Clueless useless president
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by ogbonti: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
iwaeda:
Dollar oooo, omo Benjamin, stop running now. We import raw materials and unemployment is just scary grin grin grin grin grin

please tell Tinubu to stop printing trillions of naira and trying to change it to dollars and keep for himself, and acolytes and their family -

that’s what he is doing right now because he knows there is nothing he has to offer - until Nigeria sinks into civil war or some calamity of an armageddon happens to Nigeria 🇳🇬

agbadorians how far ? IF the supreme court keeps Tinubu in Government $1 will be N20,000 by the end of 2027 - na me talk am

ona wey dey support tribe and religion ona eyes nicer clear ooooo - make one dey support evil bexause ona hate Igbo man or hate Fulani man - where is FFK in all this ?

Guy man don silent —— e go touch everybody

the shege fo touch every body
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Cruzmaster: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
If you don't like it, go to court!! grin grin We agbadorian are not bothered. After all, we will buy our own dollar 450 naira wink grin
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Mom007(f): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Now this is getting ridiculous! As if some people somewhere are just getting their kicks from messing with the economy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by fineboynl(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
yusman14:
Pls sir can you explain the process of buying dollars
buy from aboki na. Or you buy virtual currency
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by ariesbull: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Instead igbo man will rule ..... Let us suffer
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by stasius: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
iwaeda:
My first time in the State $1 was #100. grin grin grin

When I travelled to Newyork under Yaradua's regime it was 145 Naira to a dollar and we were shouting that it is too much. Today see.

It shall not be well with APC!
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by LordBillionz: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
He built lagos grin grin
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by LAXconfidential(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
opamoses1:

Healing is always beginning under APC. We healed for good 8 years under Buhari, now we have to heal again? Heal from what? Na that healing go kill you.
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by obaidan: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
People never understand weytin dey happen......this is really terrible. If you earn in naira, purchasing power is totally gone. Since nothing is getting produced in Nigeria, very soon you won't be able to buy anything anymore. Even the service u receive will reduce in quality, because ur service provider will need to adjust to avoid going under. This means whatever quality of education u get right now for ur kids will be diluted a bit. Whatever quality of healthcare u have right now will become diluted, standard will keep falling generally, the bar will now be under the ground.....

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by nedekid: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
abhosts:
This is beginning to look like some people somewhere are sabotaging the economy. Call Buhari to account for our depleted foreign reserves.
Buhari left it at 750, why call him now it is ₦1210?
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Galaxydon1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
In tinubu voice."let the poor breath', abi let the poor thief. I can't believe i have started stealing just to eat, God help us and forgive me
Re: Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar by Eziman2003: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Is this the renewed hope promised by Mr Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry / 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider / You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.