Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,868 members, 7,949,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now (765 Views)

Top 3 Reasons Why Divorce Happens In Marriage Apostle Joshua Selman / I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / In One Picture, What Do Think About Men & Women In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by Chibrownz: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2023
1. Unrealistic Expectations

Unrealistic expectations about marriage can set the stage for disappointment. Romanticized notions of “happily ever after” can lead to disillusionment when couples confront the reality of everyday life together.

2. Financial Conflicts

Money-related conflicts are a leading cause of marital distress. Differing financial priorities, spending habits, and the stress of managing finances can escalate into significant issues.

3. Infidelity

Infidelity, whether emotional or physical, can devastate a marriage. The betrayal of trust, the emotional toll it takes, and the potential long-lasting effects make infidelity a significant factor in the failure of many marriages.

Number 4 will surprise you

Read more here 👇https://africalevel.com/reasons-why-most-marriages-end-in-failure/
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by 99thEnemy(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2023
MZright:

It starts snowing this weekend. God knows I am not mentally prepared for this cold weather

You can find anyone from Mr A - H to cuddle for the weekend (with no strings attached of course). 😜
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by skj1377(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Love is a scam and not enough to sustain a marriage! The women folks have largely lost their way. Too many irresponsible men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by MZright(f): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Maybe you don’t get it. I will spell it out

I DON’T WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH ANYONE ROMANTICALLY!!!

I am writing all these down because it’s therapeutic and I’d like if you stopped joking around this way.

Nagode!!!

99thEnemy:

You can find anyone from Mr A - H to cuddle for the weekend (with no strings attached of course). 😜
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by ItisWell22(f): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
skj1377:
Love is a scam and not enough to sustain a marriage! The women folks have largely lost their way. Too many irresponsible men.

😢
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by 99thEnemy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
MZright:
Maybe you don’t get it. I will spell it out

I DON’T WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH ANYONE ROMANTICALLY!!!

I am writing all these down because it’s therapeutic and I’d like if you stopped joking around this way.

Nagode!!!

Sorry you didn't like the kind of humor.

I Don't mean to piss you off.
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by okoroemeka(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chibrownz:
1. Unrealistic Expectations

Unrealistic expectations about marriage can set the stage for disappointment. Romanticized notions of “happily ever after” can lead to disillusionment when couples confront the reality of everyday life together.

2. Financial Conflicts

Money-related conflicts are a leading cause of marital distress. Differing financial priorities, spending habits, and the stress of managing finances can escalate into significant issues.

3. Infidelity

Infidelity, whether emotional or physical, can devastate a marriage. The betrayal of trust, the emotional toll it takes, and the potential long-lasting effects make infidelity a significant factor in the failure of many marriages.

Number 4 will surprise you

Read more here 👇https://africalevel.com/reasons-why-most-marriages-end-in-failure/
I think the sum of all these you mentioned is the internet,it opened a Pandora's box called social media were a village girl in ogbomosho can show live videos of her pvssy to a Randy man in Bangalore India
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by Nonexisting1: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
I blame it on single mothers. Since they started raising children without their fathers, this once saner society started going down the drain.

Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bad economy
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by Purvan(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Most times it was difference in feelings

The man might be wealthy and keeps to work all the time but his wife is starved sexually
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by MZright(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
99thEnemy:

Sorry you didn't like the kind of humor.

I Don't mean to piss you off.
case closed grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by Rossycares(f): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2023
Greed Nd infidelity!!!
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I blame it on single mothers. Since they started raising children without their fathers, this once saner society started going down the drain.

Did the single mothers impregnate themselves?
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by Nice2023(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Economic situation.

Lack of true love from either party.

Infertility from either party.

Unemployment that affects livelihood of the family.

Long throat from women.

High libido from men leading to multiple sexual partners.

Making undeserved money can leads to disrespect for ur spouses.
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by ibkonekt(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2023
Feminism
Re: What Do Think Are The Reasons Why Divorce Are High Now by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2023
ItisWell22:

😢
Love is not a scam. Too many people nowadays have unrealistic expectations or they make the relationship all about themselves without caring a hoot about the other person's needs

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Need To Stop Picking Up Prostitutes From The Streets To Their Home_girls / [A Thread] The Best Nairalanders And The Worst nairalanders In 2023 / Am Womenphobic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.