Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Does God Exist? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (18859 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

You see why your GB doesnt want you to go to universities? Cos of knowledge. Lemme burst your bubble.
The human body workings are fraught with errors, right from birth. These errors result from formation of organs . Some errors are not fatal, examples are patent ductus arteriosus(or hole-in-the-heart babies), polydactyl(extra fingers), polycystic kidneys etc. Some babies succumb to these errors? Some errors too are fatal, and the mother may miscarry the pregnancy if the fetal death occurs in utero. Some die as soon as they are born like anencephaly(babies with no head), cardiac agenesis(no heart) etc.
So with all these errors, can you say this wonderful designer is all knowing? Please answer this and don't dodge it like you dodged others
What are the others? lol
Like asking if the designer have another designer right? I won't answer such dumb question.

All these errors you're talk about are mostly caused by external factors.
For example, we did a psychology course back at school, we were taught that an alcoholic father can give birth to a baby with defects or a deformed baby.

Your question is a digression actually.

The anomalies in some babies like you mentioned can't negate the designer behind everything.
Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Quit dodging. I have answered this question. Answer mine
You didn't give me a yes or no reply so answer first, do you logically agree there's a designer who designed the universe?
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. There's no proven one

3. What about the lines on the evolutionary tree that connects you and them?
1. Have you bothered to read about the evolution of the human eye? Or you're spewing the bullshit science your pastor told you?
2. What lines are you talking about? Evolving from unicellular organisms doesn't mean we would share the same organ evolution. Example, chimps and humans evolved from the Great Ape but have different organ histology and evolution, though the might share some similarities
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. Too much grammar na blunder. What did your parents CREATE... In same vein, I 'created' my blood and urine shey?

2. DNA by chaos shey?

3.i said civilization began in Africa. Foolish people took it to say the first humans evolved there
1. Your blood and urine were made by your OWN organs, namely your bone marrows and kidneys. So yes, you made them
2. I have answered this DNA question, and frankly, I'm not in the mood of repeating myself in an particular thread.
3. Who made the civilizations in Africa? Goats?
See if you must argue science, especially with someone like me, at least know the rudimentary. Don't come and fix your god in any knowledge gap and declare it fact
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How can a human regulate DNA to bring force a well formed human, unconsciously?
Sense is far from you
As a human, you don't regulate your own DNA. IT FORMS IMMEDIATELY A SPERM AND EGG FUSES. AND OUT OF YOUR CONTROL
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

If you cannot read my post, forget it
Lol. You have dodged this one. No problem grin
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Iphones are non living compared to humans where our phenotype and genotype and others can be influenced by chemical, biological and Environmental factors.

You mean humans and every living for also had a manufacturer designer?
Please I would like to know the University that awarded your degree, for real. This bullshit you posted now in the bold confirms either you aren't a biologist or at worst a dummy.
Your parents deserve a refund
Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yet you believe the Bible which is a poor work of fiction. Lol cheesy
That's your conclusion not mine. The bible contains real accounts of past histories. It's better to hold on to bible stories than science myths theories like evolution and bigbang.

You want us to swallow them science tales and myths about what you claim happened billions and millions of years ago hook and line without any provable evidence lol
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

grin
Olodo
You expected them to conclude that everything in nature came by accident?
Nobody said they should conclude nature comes by accident. I said we don't know
Is this simple grammar too difficult for even a 'graduate' to comprehend?
Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. You just picked one comment and ran with it. Kudos cheesy
Lol
Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Clearly the child used ABC and 123 to help him expand his communications skills and accountability issues which he immediately used and kept using everyday of his life.

But see how you can't show even a single instance where a child has used square root to solve any of his natural living issues. So, Invalid argument.
Teaching square roots to a child is not for them to just use square roots, DT. From learning about square roots, a child will learn how knowledge develops from roots grow and increase over time into squares, and that's along with the knowledge gained from the experience of the mathematical manipulation of numbers to arrive at a result, along with how maths is used to determine precision, and so on and so on, which will benefit the child in its adult age which might include great natural living issues like building a dam or electrifying a rural area or curing cancer etc etc, because you would need to understand square roots if you want to understand the maths for that.

Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously, like Phy, Chem, Bio and Further Maths, it should be during Secondary School.
Times must have changed, or some start late I suppose, or you want us to live in the dark ages! Went home recent and found jss1 who did not yet know ABC, so I'm not surprised. Should they also only hear of calculus in university?

Some learn square roots in primary 3, Pythagoras for exam to secondary, but I guess you don't do those anymore.
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

What are the others? lol
Like asking if the designer have another designer right? I won't answer such dumb question.

All these errors you're talk about are mostly caused by external factors.
For example, we did a psychology course back at school, we were taught that an alcoholic father can give birth to a baby with defects or a deformed baby.

Your question is a digression actually.

The anomalies in some babies like you mentioned can't negate the designer behind everything.
Well if you say its a dumb question, then can you tell me why I'm obligated to answer any more of your dumb questions?
Anyway about fetal abnormalities, most of them are unknown, so why should an intelligent designer make such hideous mistakes?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

You didn't give me a yes or no reply so answer first, do you logically agree there's a designer who designed the universe?
I don't answer dumb questions
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

That's your conclusion not mine. The bible contains real accounts of past histories. It's better to hold on to bible stories than science myths theories like evolution and bigbang.

You want us to swallow them science tales and myths about what you claim happened billions and millions of years ago hook and line without any provable evidence lol
Evidence! The magic word.
Please where is the evidence that the events in the Bible happened? The Egyptians never ruled Israel. No human known as Moses existed. There was no time the sun or moon stood still. No time people resurrected en masse. Etc etc. All the lies recorded in the Bible yet the ancient Egyptians have no record of such events even though they keep records of events that happened way before the supposed bible times.
Go figure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Evidence! The magic word.
Please where is the evidence that the events in the Bible happened? The Egyptians never ruled Israel. No human known as Moses existed. There was no time the sun or moon stood still. No time people resurrected en masse. Etc etc. All the lies recorded in the Bible yet the ancient Egyptians have no record of such events even though they keep records of events that happened way before the supposed bible times.
Go figure cheesy
Lol the human thumb evolved, we evolved from ape or fish, the universe formed from a big explosion and other dum.b bul.lshi.t, the hilarious part is that you claim it happened billions of years ago, how did you know haha?
Ona just believe ona ogas without testable evidence lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

I don't answer dumb questions
"Do you agree the universe has a designer" is a dum.b question rotf lmao
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Nobody said they should conclude nature comes by accident. I said we don't know
Is this simple grammar too difficult for even a 'graduate' to comprehend?

You don't know
People that conclude it came by designer are the ones you say are not intelligent
Issok
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Please I would like to know the University that awarded your degree, for real. This bullshit you posted now in the bold confirms either you aren't a biologist or at worst a dummy.
Your parents deserve a refund

Olodo
We can be affected by our environment or these things can become part of our trait which can alter physical appearance or gene
Fake doctor
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. You have dodged this one. No problem grin

I dropped a link on the post
If you are too lazy to see
Your problem not mine
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

As a human, you don't regulate your own DNA. IT FORMS IMMEDIATELY A SPERM AND EGG FUSES. AND OUT OF YOUR CONTROL

When something is formed out of one's control and completely unconsciously
You give praise to him as a creator for a well formed being right? grin
Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Well if you say its a dumb question, then can you tell me why I'm obligated to answer any more of your dumb questions?
Anyway about fetal abnormalities, most of them are unknown, so why should an intelligent designer make such hideous mistakes?
Asking if the designer has another designer is a logical question to you lol

Lol you're asking the wrong question Mr atheist.
There must be some valid reasons why some babies were born with anomalies but that still doesn't negate the mastermind behind the universe.
I made an example earlier, we were taught that an alcoholic father could give birth to a deformed child in a psychology class. Exposure to radioactive materials can cause serious damage to the body.
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Your blood and urine were made by your OWN organs, namely your bone marrows and kidneys. So yes, you made them
2. I have answered this DNA question, and frankly, I'm not in the mood of repeating myself in an particular thread.
3. Who made the civilizations in Africa? Goats?
See if you must argue science, especially with someone like me, at least know the rudimentary. Don't come and fix your god in any knowledge gap and declare it fact

1. I made urine? Which hospital did you say you work in? We need to tell the public cos lives are in danger

3. The evidence is fully clear that civilization began in Africa. Bible confirm it too. Foolish people hijack it to say that was where humans evolved
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Have you bothered to read about the evolution of the human eye? Or you're spewing the bullshit science your pastor told you?
2. What lines are you talking about? Evolving from unicellular organisms doesn't mean we would share the same organ evolution. Example, chimps and humans evolved from the Great Ape but have different organ histology and evolution, though the might share some similarities

1. Evolution ke? U call yourself a doctor. If you have studied the human eye or even seen one, you'll tell yourself if it were a result of mindless process

2. Which Great Ape? Where's the evidence abi na assumption? If unicellular Protozoa cannot evolve into bicellular or multicellular metazoa, it's humans and chimps that will evolve shey? De play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. So the screenshot is a lie, right?
2. I have given you several literature, many examples backing evolution. Its not my fault you refuse to read and cure yourself of this ignorance
3. So what did he say? Show me

1. Stalin too na Christian na. grin make i send screenshot too?

2. Drop logical points or facts abeg or sharrap

3. Search and you will find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

When something is formed out of one's control and completely unconsciously
You give praise to him as a creator for a well formed being right? grin
His father mated with his mother by chance and the egg and sperm fused by accident and formed him by chance. He stayed in his mom's stomach for nine months growing by chance and drank milk from his mom's breast when he was a toddler by accident and he's typing right now by chance.

Abeg you know where chance and accident de stay, I wan go worship them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. This guy.
Who said evolution isn't tested? There are various organs in the body the remained vestigial because we evolved. Examples are the appendix vermiformis, pineal body, coccyx etc. All these organs were useful when humans had a different diet and ecosystem to what we have now, but since we aren't eating those stuffs and living in those environments, those organs are redundant. You can Google these organs yourself. I can write pages on the phenomena backing evolution. And I have given you literature about them, but you still refuse to read them, but instead ask idioticcc questions here

See this mumu
Even before now, there were other parts of the body that were not fully understood as to it's function
Or they put themselves there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. Evolution ke? U call yourself a doctor. If you have studied the human eye or even seen one, you'll tell yourself if it were a result of mindless process

2. Which Great Ape? Where's the evidence abi na assumption? If unicellular Protozoa cannot evolve into bicellular or multicellular metazoa, it's humans and chimps that will evolve shey? De play
Great ape ke lol
Γ‰ bΓ© like say na jazz them this science people de take see wetin happen millions of year ago o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

His father mated with his mother by chance and the egg and sperm fused by accident and formed him by chance. He stayed in his mom's stomach for nine months growing by chance and drank milk from his mom's breast when he was a toddler by accident and he's typing right now by chance.

Abeg you know where chance and accident de stay, I wan go worship them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

god of one chance grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

god of one chance grin grin cheesy
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Let him ask his parents who they gave praises and credits to when he was born
Let him tell his parents that they are his creator and see what they'll say. What human would not like to receive credit for something grand even if he did not do it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Great ape ke lol
Γ‰ bΓ© like say na jazz them this science people de take see wetin happen millions of year ago o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With all their assumptions
They teach it as fact

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Asking if the designer has another designer is a logical question to you lol

Lol you're asking the wrong question Mr atheist.
There must be some valid reasons why some babies were born with anomalies but that still doesn't negate the mastermind behind the universe.
I made an example earlier, we were taught that an alcoholic father could give birth to a deformed child in a psychology class. Exposure to radioactive materials can cause serious damage to the body.

And he calls himself a doctor
Bad liar
Maybe he works in a hospital but not as a doctor
Even Musa wey de open gate for hospital go tell e neighbor say him na doctor and he sabi treat HIV grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Timothy Ngwuta Released On Bail / Great Bible Contradictions / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.