Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,872 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce (24033 Views)

Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Amayabor1: 3:40am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

Sadly so. The UN lost all respect because it's seen as US puppet.
US refuse to join ICC
But the same US using UN is hounding Putin with an ICC arrest warrant......has RUSSIA committed just 1/10 of US atrocities?
Reason it refuse to sign the ICC treaty....US would have been it's first Customer

And are China and Russia part of the ICC?

And please list the atrocities you think the US have committed!

You think the UN is a puppet of the US and rightly so because the US controls the world economy through it's dollar and polices the world through it's military might. Any other country who has this combined ability will make the UN it's puppet.

What do you even expect when the US is the largest donor to the UN and it's agencies (one of the things that annoyed Trump). Have you heard of this phrase; whoever pays the Piper dictates the tone?

3 Likes

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by obedience4(m): 3:42am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:
This is a welcome development, hopefully all the parties in this conflict will abide by it.

I know some people on this forum won't be happy with this, they just want Israel to continue with the indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians, I don't know the difference between them and Hamas

I also know Some people find it very difficult to believe that I'm supporting the Palestinians instead of Israelis, it is my decision to do so

You can call me a Muslim or Aboki, I don't care, some of you are religious and ethnic bigots and sadists.

Seun should try and remove such accounts abeg

Sorry oo, there is even at this hour now concrete evidence of a isreali raid into northern Gaza now, escalating the war
UN resolution won't stop the IDF from continued hostilities
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by tctrills: 3:43am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:
This is a welcome development, hopefully all the parties in this conflict will abide by it.

I know some people on this forum won't be happy with this, they just want Israel to continue with the indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians, I don't know the difference between them and Hamas

I also know Some people find it very difficult to believe that I'm supporting the Palestinians instead of Israelis, it is my decision to do so

You can call me a Muslim or Aboki, I don't care, some of you are religious and ethnic bigots and sadists.

You must be a kid to think this will change anything. Anyway most of you on Nairaland are grown babies

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by FreeStuffsNG: 3:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Dreamer! grin grin grin grin.

Please, provide evidence where the US told isreal to stop bombing Gaza. You lie bro. Nothing like that has happened. In fact, the US is supplying more weapons to Isreal. The US has also sent aircraft carriers and warships to the Mediterranean Sea to prevent other nations in the region from joining the war.

When most other nations joined the US to vote in favour of condemning Russia for attacking Ukraine, and only Russia and china and few other countries were in opposition, it was not humiliating for China and Russia abi? Lol

Please, list the nations who will sanction isreal. Iran and Lebanon? Quit playing! 🤣😂😅
You're catching cruise and I will no longer respond to you after this. It's not funny. Real people are dying and it's absolutely irresponsible to mock these souls with laughter emojis. It's abhorrent.

Isreal is not resource-rich, it has a small population and receives a lot of funding from the USA. It's not a rich country per se and that's why most of it's HDI is among the least among OECD countries. Almost all the armoured tanks they rolled out belong to the Arab nations which abandoned them after the war in 1973, Isreal converted them and modified them for use.
It's only a wicked person that will wish that Isreal goes on a perilous path. How many are they? Do you think US , with few months to election, will want US soldiers fighting war and families receiving news of dying children at war front?

Below is a screenshot of the top trading partners of Isreal. Almost all those countries voted against Israel. Their parliaments will adopt this resolution and compel their governments to suspend trade with Israel at first then escalate. China will tactically deny Isreal of resources that Isreal needs to replace its depleting military items.

tctrills:

Good you know that Hamas is firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel. But still you want Israel to sit back and do nothing. Keep conflicting yourself.
Both sides should stop the killings. That's the resolution and I support it

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by fatboyslym007: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2023
I actually have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I am appalled by the needless deaths and crimes. The Arab nations got Palestine in this trouble, with them declining the initial two-state solution. I won't want to go into deep history, the intolerance of most Arab nations to the Jews, when Israel was a toddler nation is well documented. For humanity sake, there must be an end. UN should declare a two-state.

On the other, the atrocities of Oct 7, Israel needed to respond. One of the greatest threat to a traditional army is ambush. Nigeria has lost many soldiers due to ambush. It makes logical sense military wise, to level Gaza to minimize ambush locations, before going into it with troops. Yes humanity, humanitarian sake, Hamas, came in killed, raped and captured, where was humanity then. Terrorist fights under different rules, they can hide behind a pregnant woman and shoot, which army in the world warns civilians to get out before they start bombing their cities. Russia didn't do it to Ukraine. Where was humanity then? UN should seek to the logistics of getting out the Palestinians, allow Israel to finish what Hamas, started and then see to the creation of the two-state solution.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by KnownUnknown: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:

It’s religious indoctrination and old fashioned ignorance mixed with latent stupidity that makes them side with Israel. At least the Americans get something from supporting Israel in terms of projecting military power and geopolitical goals.
What do our people here have other than slavish devotion to repulsive Hebrew bullshit and the magic fucking Jew they call Jesus?

If the Boer had the Bible and some religious bullshit to sell, these people would have called Mandela a terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by prophetfire: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only US, Isreal and 12 other countries, mostly tiny weak Island countries; Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Fiji, Guatemala, Hungary, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay and Tonga , voted against the adoption of the resolution and they lost woefully!

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war.

Even the E.U , Canada and UK didn't vote against the resolution. China, Russia, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, the Arab League, Turkiye, Ireland, South Africa and Nigeria tried too. It was a momentous event that the world stood together significantly for the Palestinian people.

Sincerely, Humanity won. Over 3000 Palestinian children killed yet Hamas keeps fighting and firing rockets into Israel, giving credence to the report that Israel is actually killing mostly civilians and children.

If Isreal,with all its military power and backing of US and UK , has been fighting a small group of Hamas fighters for weeks now yet the death toll of children and civilians in Gaza keep mounting and Hamas Rockets firings into Israel have not stopped, so who is Isreal deceiving? Who is Isreal been killing for the past few weeks of bombing Gaza? Hamas still fired a lot of rockets into Southern Israel few hours ago!

If after this resolution, Isreal continues the bombing, there will be very serious and severe consequences against Israel. I pray it doesn't get to that. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by tctrills: 3:45am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only US, Isreal and 12 other countries, mostly tiny weak Island countries; Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Fiji, Guatemala, Hungary, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay and Tonga , voted against the adoption of the resolution and they lost woefully!

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war.

Even the E.U , Canada and UK didn't vote against the resolution. China, Russia, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, the Arab League, Turkiye, Ireland, South Africa and Nigeria tried too. It was a momentous event that the world stood together significantly for the Palestinian people.

Sincerely, Humanity won. Over 3000 Palestinian children killed yet Hamas keeps fighting and firing rockets into Israel, giving credence to the report that Israel is actually killing mostly civilians and children.

If Isreal,with all its military power and backing of US and UK , has been fighting a small group of Hamas fighters for weeks now yet the death toll of children and civilians in Gaza keep mounting and Hamas Rockets firings into Israel have not stopped, so who is Isreal deceiving? Who is Isreal been killing for the past few weeks of bombing Gaza? Hamas still fired a lot of rockets into Southern Israel few hours ago!

If after this resolution, Isreal continues the bombing, there will be very serious and severe consequences against Israel. I pray it doesn't get to that. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Good you know that Hamas is firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel. But still you want Israel to sit back and do nothing. Keep conflicting yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Kaa4(m): 3:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

Sadly so. The UN lost all respect because it's seen as US puppet.
US refuse to join ICC
But the same US using UN is hounding Putin with an ICC arrest warrant......has RUSSIA committed just 1/10 of US atrocities?
Reason it refuse to sign the ICC treaty....US would have been it's first Customer
. That's true, Your money your power,
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by prophetfire: 3:50am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war. I

Israel will continue to bomb everything and nothing will happen.
Which consequences?
Who would enforce the consequences?
The votes are inconsequential.
After all Tinubu, Inec and Judiciary rendered Nigerians votes useless and nothing happened. So might is right.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Rolings: 4:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

And are China and Russia part of the ICC?

And please list the atrocities you think the US have committed!

You think the UN is a puppet of the US and rightly so because the US controls the world economy through it's dollar and polices the world through it's military might. Any other country who has this combined ability will make the UN it's puppet.

What do you even expect when the US is the largest donor to the UN and it's agencies (one of the things that annoyed Trump). Have you heard of this phrase; whoever pays the Piper dictates the tone?

And the UN HQ is in new york.
Please I don't want to believe you asked "And please list the atrocities you think the US have committed! "
No
You are too smart to ask this.
But just in case I overestimated your knowledge of world affairs I will give just examples.
Post 911 US claimed Saddam had WMD.....after 20 years they are still yet to show us the WMD that was the excuse used to invade Iraq.

US and NATO used trumped up charges to take out Gadafi and today Libya is shared among hundreds of militia

US will collaborate with terrorist organizations to remove any president they don't like.....and later pretend to be fighting against terror.....a case in hand is in Syria where terrorists are supported by US against AlAssad.....it was Russia and Iran that came to Assad aid

The whole Latin America is in political upheavals because of US policies there.....that's why US couldn't just turn back those migrants and the migrants are that bold...they hold US responsible for destroying their countries
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by obedience4(m): 4:04am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You're catching cruise and I will no longer respond to you after this. It's not funny. Real people are dying and it's absolutely irresponsible to mock these souls with laughter emojis. It's abhorrent.

Isreal is not resource-rich, it has a small population and receives a lot of funding from the USA. It's not a rich country per se and that's why most of it's HDI is among the least among OECD countries. Almost all the armoured tanks they rolled out belong to the Arab nations which abandoned them after the war in 1973, Isreal converted them and modified them for use.
It's only a wicked person that will wish that Isreal goes on a perilous path. How many are they? Do you think US , with few months to election, will want US soldiers fighting war and families receiving news of dying children at war front?

Below is a screenshot of the top trading partners of Isreal. Almost all those countries voted against Israel. Their parliaments will adopt this resolution and compel their governments to suspend trade with Israel at first then escalate. China will tactically deny Isreal of resources that Isreal needs to replace its depleting military items.

This guy na kid oooo,
Seems you now have a soul all of a sudden,. We're was your soul when Putin was killing thousands of Ukrainian child and civilians with senseless missiles strike, were was your soul when Putin targeted energy facilities around Ukraine, when he knew winter was approaching,?
We're was your soul when over 1400 isreali were killed by hamas in a unprovoked senseless attack?

You are kind of funny, the isreali defence industry is the most advanced in the middle East.
The isreali defence company mantak makes its tanks it's main battle tank the Merkava
Yet you falsely claims that isreali tank's are Arab tanks, hahahaha
The isreali defence export is 25billion dollar industry
In 2007 10% of total military sale originated from isreali defenc companies in Israel.

The isreali even export military hardware to China not vice versa, you can look at up and quote me later.

Ti the pic you posted no Western countries, Germany will not sanction isreal know that and no peace, as long as isreal retain its Western backing she is good.

You said Chiba will stop exporting military hardware to isreali military, when 90% of isreali military needs are source from the USA or home grown defence companies.

4 Likes

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Achoghim: 4:04am On Oct 28, 2023
Stop capping, we know who you are grin
KnownUnknown:

It’s religious indoctrination and old fashioned ignorance mixed with latent stupidity that makes them side with Israel. At least the Americans get something from supporting Israel in terms of projecting military power and geopolitical goals.
What do our people here have other than slavish devotion to repulsive Hebrew bullshit and the magic fucking Jew they call Jesus?

If the Boer had the Bible and some religious bullshit to sell, these people would have called Mandela a terrorist.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by greggng: 4:10am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You Arab people keep looking for a war you can't stand . Some of you don't know the history of this war and to that extent you cannot understand what is at play . Isreal will continue the bombing and united nation will never do anything . The same united nation voted for Russia to stop the war against Ukraine....what happened ? Russia ignored them and the war is still on .

The isreali people were enjoying there holiday when the terrorist group ruling hamas decided to butcher them.and kidnap both children and adults .You expect isreal to fold there arms and watch such atrocities go unpunished ? Hamas is using people's shield ...hiding under the tunnel ...how do you expect such operation to be without casualties? Isreal supply water , electricity and health care facilities to them ...what is hamas doing with all the money they have being receiving from.iran ? They used it to manufacture rockets without thinking of air defense system . How many of there rockets have caused significant harm to isreal ...the answer is none cos isreal spent there money in the development of iron dome to protect her citizen. . The only thing delaying isreal from this operation is the hostages.. There is growing concern that there is need to negotiate there freedom before the final assault will be lunched .

Hamas should come out of the tunnel and face isreal man to man .The should stop using there people as shield cos isreal will never listen to there crocodile tears . Elimination of hamas from gaza is a step in the right direction cos it will bring the needed freedom to the palestine people and also guaranty isreals security. Even if there is gonna be a two state situation...nobody will be happy living close to a country ruled by terrorist . Victory will always be that if isreal . If you research deeply about the land which the palestine claimed isreal took from them ...you will arrive at the conclusion that the same land was take away from the Jewish people ...someone trying to claim back what originally belong to him is not a bad thing . Hamas and there sponsors will continue to be at the receiving end . That un resolution or votes will never stop isreal from achieve her set goal ...hamas most be defeated. I am happy some weapon are at the Mediterranean waiting to be used on any nation that intervains . Isreal defeated all her Arab enemies in the past..They can still do it again and again .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:12am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

A resolution that does not specifically condemn the Oct. 7 surprise attack by Hamas, or mention Hamas at all by the UN is a flagrant resolution of time wasters. angry
The only way Hamas can be stopped is that Israel continue the bombing because Hamas are the ones ruling the Gaza strip. They are the government there and they have vowed never to relent but to continue firing rockets since they rely on their fellow Palestinians as shield. For the UN not to condemn Hamas actions is like clarifying that their actions are not terroristic. Telling Israel to stop is tantamount to telling Israel to allow Hamas gain a full scale invasion on Israel. Only a war against Iran can do the needful because they are one of their sponsors.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Fiscus105(m): 4:12am On Oct 28, 2023
KnownUnknown:

It's foolishness that make u side Hamas, a terrorists organization and by extension any Iranian backed terrorists organization globally.

If Saudi, Jordan and Egypt against Hamas, (hope u see their lukewarm attitude towards Palestine since war started) how much less of you and others sympatisers (xtians or muslims) check how Hamas slaughtered people on the day of Isreali festival (tora), is that how convetional soldiers fighting?

Which type of organization that makes her civilian humans, a sheid? If not a terrorist?
Since they have been calling for ceasefire in the past, has Hamas stopped attacking? Just like other Arab neighbors stopped since 1967 arab war.

Not until total blockage of Gaza by Isreal, billions of dollars that UN and other donor agencies were/are given Palestine, is it not amunations Hamas using it to acquire? Did they even think of infrastructures or medical facilities? If truly they love their citizens.

Instead for the whole world to rise against, Hamas and all other terrorist organizations, u guys are treating them with kid glove.

I'm still looking forward to the day Iranian ideology will overwhelm the whole world, ithat day you will know the kind of seed u re nuturing, and the type of satanic ideology they are. Unfortunately, by then, it would have been toooooooo late.

Terrorists are like cancer cells, if u dnt destroy them, they will eventually destroy u, thank God boko haram is at ur back.

If there is a ceasefire agreement today, I give them less than a year, Hamas would attack again, and quickly rushes to the media to shed crocodile tear, before u know, people with short memory like u would still come out to write trash.

Let me tell you plain truth, Hamas just wants ceasefire now, only to re-fill their tanks for future attacks, their aim and objections are to obliterate Isreal from the planet.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Amayabor1: 4:17am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Both sides should stop the killings. That's the resolution and I support it

You are having wishful thinking. No country you just listed can place sanctions on isreal. In addition, the only country whose sanctions is quite effective is the US.

UK, France and the US have all sent war ships to the Mediterranean Sea in support of isreal. Are these the countries you expect to sanction Israel? Are you not over-estimating this UN vote so? Do not rely on this UN vote o. It wouldn't change anything.

Let any other country (especially Iran) join in the war against Isreal. Then you will realise that the US will come to the defense of Isreal whether the US election is close or not.

Infact, the easiest way for Biden to win his re-election is to send in US troops if another country attacks Isreal. Not doing so will spell doom for him because of the huge support Americans have for Isreal.

The support for isreal is one of the few things that Democrats and Republicans agree on such that when it comes to approving money and military aids to isreal, the US Congress doesn't waste time.

I repeat, no country will sanction isreal. Watch if this UN vote will prevent isreal from going on with their military campaign in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by AntiChristian: 4:20am On Oct 28, 2023
rspy:
Israel would bomb even Mohammed at this point

Same way they bombed the biblical Jesus on the cross that his father quickly forsook him...
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by KangaIye: 4:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Nigeria self dey vote, why can't dey be Among the absentee
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Newton1045: 4:37am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Then why complaining, if hamas is doing well. Let the war continue. If u enter my house and kill my people without provocation and I ve the strength. I will rain hell on u like de holyghost, and NOBODY can stop me
The fully equipt miliitias wipe out villages in middle belt, we dont ve de strength, but one day, we wud pay them back
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Morbeta11(m): 4:40am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nairaland analysis.....make you first get 12hours of electricity...then your opinion will be evaluated.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Antiislaam(m): 4:41am On Oct 28, 2023
Terrorists shouldn't be pampered or protected, Israeli forces should bomb anything hamas for peace to reign.. Islam is the world problems
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Gainman: 4:47am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:

do u even concern about those dat died in Isreal by hamas and those hostages held by hamas group. If u see those dat died in Palestine as human and see those that died in Israel as animals. It means u are taking side. And this is what majority of Muslims in d world are doing. This is whyvd fight will not stop. A condemnation of Hamas action on Isreal from Palestinian government would have saved a lot of lives since d war started. No one from Palestine condemn hamas attacks on Isreal till date and u want Isreal not to defend her citizens by attacking hamas in Palestine. Nobody wish for death to innocent people in Palestine. Palestinians refused to understand that hamas is their real enemy and no Muslims have accepted this logic. If hamas really want to protect d Palestine, he should stop attacking Isreal. Hamas is using Palestinians lives to play politics. Palestinians have lost so many lives and resources which people are not happy about.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Westerhoffe(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Israel have not yet started fighting back… Hamas is just currently wasting their rockets.
Hamas is firing rockets, Israel is bombing buildings and facilities, don't you understand that combat tactics?

I won't explain it to you either.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Mumu add the countries that abstained. Are they weak countries too? mumu.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by sleek214(m): 5:01am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The UN is only begging Israel to allow Aids enter Gaza. The elimination of Hamas continue.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Poll23: 5:01am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:

They're the worst human on health most especially from one particular region....they hate Islam with passion but Islam is a religion that you cannot relegate no matter the conspiracy against the religion

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Ganjafama(m): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Why didn't the same UN general assembly vote against Russian aggression against Ukrainians?
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Justiceleague1: 5:10am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are horribly pitysome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Amayabor1: 5:11am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

And the UN HQ is in new york.
Please I don't want to believe you asked "And please list the atrocities you think the US have committed! "
No
You are too smart to ask this.
But just in case I overestimated your knowledge of world affairs I will give just examples.
Post 911 US claimed Saddam had WMD.....after 20 years they are still yet to show us the WMD that was the excuse used to invade Iraq.

US and NATO used trumped up charges to take out Gadafi and today Libya is shared among hundreds of militia

US will collaborate with terrorist organizations to remove any president they don't like.....and later pretend to be fighting against terror.....a case in hand is in Syria where terrorists are supported by US against AlAssad.....it was Russia and Iran that came to Assad aid

The whole Latin America is in political upheavals because of US policies there.....that's why US couldn't just turn back those migrants and the migrants are that bold...they hold US responsible for destroying their countries

I just gave you the reasons why the US has a firm control of the UN and it has nothing to do with the UN being in new York. If you like take the UN to China, it wouldn't change a thing.

I will address your claims;

1. US war on Iraq. True. The US messed up here. But this same US you so much villify lead an international coalition in 1991 to expel iraq out of Kuwait when the former invaded the latter.

Also, how is the US war on Iraq different from the USSR war on Afghanistan or the current Russia aggression on Ukraine? Or it is only bad when it done by the US?

2. On Libya; There was the Arab Spring. Gadaffi responded with force. Within the first few days, over 200 Libyans have been killed. The UN passed a resolution mandating the use of military force to protect civilians. The funny thing about this libya story is that France and UK spearheaded the NATO attack on Libya. The US reluctantly joined. Even some nations in the Arab League (such as jordan, Qatar, UAE) supported the attack on Libya. Libya is a failed state now, the US is solely to be blamed.

3. Latin America: The whole Latin America is in political upheaval? Lol. Please, which Latin America country is in political upheaval? Then list the US role in causing these upheavals.
When a presidential candidate (Fernando Villavicencio) was assassinated in Ecuador, was the US responsible? Is it the fault of the US that some countries in Latin America can't conduct free and fair elections devoid of assassinations ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Ewedegubbler: 5:13am On Oct 28, 2023
KnownUnknown:

And what you head slammers get for supporting the fake religious entity called Palestine?
If not for religious purposes, why would a nation that adds nothing to your well-being or even bait an eyelid when your people are being raped and butchered daily be of any concern to you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / Iran's Supreme Leader Says Israel Headed For 'destruction' ( Video) / Grenoble Top Court Upholds Ban On Wearing Burkini In Municipal Swimming Pools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.