Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce (24037 Views)

Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by rspy: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2023
Friend22:

May you perish you pathetic, calamitous idiot!

One sense you no get!

grin grin grin That's why Israel got to bomb Allah our of existence so I go get my 1 sense
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by rspy: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2023
ictplotter:

America and their satanic Israel have be reduce to nothing in the international politics.
Just imagine what a small group of about 120 people network called Hamas giving Israel and America a sleepless night yet all America and satanic Israel can do is to using missiles on innocent n harmless Palestinians. Israel should face Hamas n stop killing innocent n harmless Palestinians children n women.

Yet the satanic nations are way more advanced both military and intelligence compared to your holy prayerful Zoogeria...

That's why Israel have to bomb Allah out of existence so Nigerians go get sense
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by rspy: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Lovenorth:

Remember they first killed Jesus
Jesus was a more decent man compared to the pedo terrorists Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Austineva(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only US, Isreal and 12 other countries, mostly tiny weak Island countries; Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Fiji, Guatemala, Hungary, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay and Tonga , voted against the adoption of the resolution and they lost woefully!

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war.

Even the E.U , Canada and UK didn't vote against the resolution. China, Russia, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, the Arab League, Turkiye, Ireland, South Africa and Nigeria tried too. It was a momentous event that the world stood together significantly for the Palestinian people.

Sincerely, Humanity won. Over 3000 Palestinian children killed yet Hamas keeps fighting and firing rockets into Israel, giving credence to the report that Israel is actually killing mostly civilians and children.

If Isreal,with all its military power and backing of US and UK , has been fighting a small group of Hamas fighters for weeks now yet the death toll of children and civilians in Gaza keep mounting and Hamas Rockets firings into Israel have not stopped, so who is Isreal deceiving? Who is Isreal been killing for the past few weeks of bombing Gaza? Hamas still fired a lot of rockets into Southern Israel few hours ago!

If after this resolution, Isreal continues the bombing, there will be very serious and severe consequences against Israel. I pray it doesn't get to that. Check my signature for free stuffs!
says by a hypocritical terrorist sympathizer, for ur notice, Gaza(terrorists hide out) must be totally destroyed and nothing will happen cos all the habitats are terrorists.
Biafra strongly support Isreal🇮🇱
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jrusky(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only US, Isreal and 12 other countries, mostly tiny weak Island countries; Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Fiji, Guatemala, Hungary, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay and Tonga , voted against the adoption of the resolution and they lost woefully!

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war.

Even the E.U , Canada and UK didn't vote against the resolution. China, Russia, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, the Arab League, Turkiye, Ireland, South Africa and Nigeria tried too. It was a momentous event that the world stood together significantly for the Palestinian people.

Sincerely, Humanity won. Over 3000 Palestinian children killed yet Hamas keeps fighting and firing rockets into Israel, giving credence to the report that Israel is actually killing mostly civilians and children.

If Isreal,with all its military power and backing of US and UK , has been fighting a small group of Hamas fighters for weeks now yet the death toll of children and civilians in Gaza keep mounting and Hamas Rockets firings into Israel have not stopped, so who is Isreal deceiving? Who is Isreal been killing for the past few weeks of bombing Gaza? Hamas still fired a lot of rockets into Southern Israel few hours ago!

If after this resolution, Isreal continues the bombing, there will be very serious and severe consequences against Israel. I pray it doesn't get to that. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You don't know what you are talking about. How could you wasted these much data and time and very bias and extremely judgemental?. Sorry your post lack academic integrity to the meanest very myopic and sided.

You should know not all countries will say yes and that does not mean they are bad moreso I hope you understand the vote was about humanitarian passage an NOT to stop Isreal from bombardment of those terrorist to stop so their is nothing like US losing Global Power moreso Nigera voted in favour so are you telling me it is China or Russia that influenced our votes? No.

Thanks.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by richeeyo(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You should be more concerned with those who abstained
Who don't want to get in the middle
Their is no diminishing power here
Even iraq oo
Comot hand
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Satazaa: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's like you are not current. Even US has told Isreal to stop the bombing and US donated $100m for humanitarian supplies for Gaza.

USA opposed the resolution because it lost the vote to get the UNGA adopt its joint draft with Canada to make the UN resolution condemn Hamas and tag it a terrorist organisation. That was humiliating for the US. Remember the UNGA is even holding on US soil o.
US lost big time and China showed them shege.

On your historical claim, please kindly provide proofs of when the UNGA voted against Israel like this and Israel called their bluff and went on bombing for days or weeks after the resolution?smh

It seems you don't know that this resolution is a license for nations to start sanctioning Isreal and giving more support to Hamas. Isreal is a small country of less than 10m , it's not a big country like Russia or China, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, SA, Turkiye, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Australia, EU, UK, India, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia etc with huge population, huge land mass and rich natural resources deposits .

Sanctions can actually break and weaken Israel. Isreal needs this vital peace and international goodwill the US failed to get it.

brilliant bro 💯
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by dahnimoh(m): 7:35am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

See hypocrisy. You want Hamas to continue firing rocket but want Isreali to stop bombing. Have you forgotten that action and reaction are equal and opposite.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Fibonacci88: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You don't know how it works. Stick to ur agbado job. That vote doesn't change anything. Isreal will ceasefire when it deems fit and UN won't do shit
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by caleboxylic: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing like ceasefire here.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Austineva(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Does Israel recognize you?
does the terrorists Hamas recognize you too?
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by tollyboy5(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2023
Mynd44:
It should be noted that Ukraine abstained from voting.

That was the best choice for them grin
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Felix6: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:
This is a welcome development, hopefully all the parties in this conflict will abide by it.

I know some people on this forum won't be happy with this, they just want Israel to continue with the indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians, I don't know the difference between them and Hamas

I also know Some people find it very difficult to believe that I'm supporting the Palestinians instead of Israelis, it is my decision to do so

You can call me a Muslim or Aboki, I don't care, some of you are religious and ethnic bigots and sadists.

Seun should try and remove such accounts abeg

My brother nothing to be worried about being a sensible Muslim. Most people spewing trash here only heard of Israel from the biblical account. For us that have lived and worked among Israelis, we know who they really are. Very atrocious and terrible creatures. I am a Christian, but injustice to one is injustice to all.
If they failed to abide by this resolution. I call on every Arab nation to open a front anyway possible against Israel. America can't save them against a united Arab front.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Winters23: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Lol. This is not the first time the US has been mostly alone when it comes to issues in the UN. This vote will not change the situation on ground. Gaza will continue to be bombarded until all the terrorists go get their 72 virgins in heaven. Most of these votes in the UN do not translate to reality on ground.

This is the UN vote calling on Russia to stop it's war on Ukraine. 140 countries joined the US to pass a vote in support of the motion. Since this vote, Russia has carried more attacks on Ukraine.

Just to open mouth waaaah!

The difference is that USA claims to be the leader of the free world and democracy, Russia or China isn't even pretending to be democracy.

The USA is morally obligated to call their middle east pet project to order as leader of democracy 🙄
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Jeyun: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

Simple question for you with the epistle you have dropped here. Is Hamas in the West Bank? If no why are Palestine being killed in the West Bank before oct 7 attack by Hamas and also after the attack?
so because it is west bank crime will not take place there again abi? If there is any break down of law and order and the situation result to frankers between security forces and the hoodlums, and the hoodlums were over power and gun down u will call that killing of civilians. Mind u Palestiners all have the same minds over Israel, however Israel know of this and know how to handle them. Palestine's should thank goodness that Russia is not the Israel here that small enclave would have long be gone. Go ask creamier former Ukraine afar
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Freebills12: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
FreeStuffsNG:

I should you think the best thing is to ask your religious Islamic brothers to release Israelis hostage they kept in captivity for more than three weeks now. Healing process should begin from there.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Babalola0920: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Petersamuel8:
Death to every terrorist that want to destroy the state of Israel.

Death to zionist israel that don't have a land occupying other peoples LAND
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by hotwax: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hamas is more than 15,000. Has Israel killed up to 15k? It's going be a long war.

The resolution holds no water. If anyone no gree, make eh go enter the war.

All those countries are afraid of their Muslim migrants. They have been protesting. They know they can go to the street and start burning and looting like we saw in France.

If I represent those European countries, I also vote against Israel. But deep down I know who the real evil is.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Friend22(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2023
rspy:

grin grin grin That's why Israel got to bomb Allah our of existence so I go get my 1 sense

You still no get sense!
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Babalola0920: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I should you think the best thing is to ask your religious Islamic brothers to release Israelis hostage they kept in captivity for more than three weeks now. Healing process should begin from there.

When most of you are filled with hypocrite don't you know the rubbish ISRAEL you're saying don't not have a state they steal people's LAND is that part of your pastor doctrine because i know bible is server on stealing!
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by greggng: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

Simple question for you with the epistle you have dropped here. Is Hamas in the West Bank? If no why are Palestine being killed in the West Bank before oct 7 attack by Hamas and also after the attack?

Your question shows thst you are not following the development...hamas is in West Bank...ramallah ...infsct one of there leaders was caught in thst area ...although he later died in prison. ..yesterday hamas was in Russia to discuss with putin ... hamas is a terror organisation...they network . Where ever Palestinian people are hamas operate there ...hamas was a political organisation b4 transforming to terror group with the help of Iran. You have no right to teach isreal how to conduct this operation . Where ever there intelligence gathering took them ...they shall operate . They are bring proactive ...
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Babalola0920: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2023
You see all this BIGOTRY we have here in Nigeria most christains are full of hypcrizy and propaganda slander never wishes muslim good for a seconds.

When the bible has been tampered with, with almost 30 version by the white folks with the help of some black folks.

If you need to confirm what's in your bible read the Quran this isn't bluffing or joke it reality believe me you will find every single words in the bible there !

Ire ooo
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Friend22(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
The double standard displayed sometimes by you guys is just appalling. Going by your logic, are there no Muslims in Isreal? At the last count, there are more Muslims in that islrael than there are Christians. You lots always quick to make it about religion when it suits you. Gtfoh abeg

And FYI, that time is long past...they've learnt from history and swore to never have it happen again. 75 years and they are still here, keep dreaming

History?
Which history do you know?

Don't worry, the end is near.
All empires high and mighty crumbled right before the eyes of those who felt they were untouchable and Israel wont escape this.

This is the how it happens...

Which Muslims are you counting?
Where ?
In Tel Aviv, Jerusalem?
Where? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Babalola0920: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2023
FYI GOD doesn't have nation God only has people !

If you think ISRAEL is good own country make him fire into North korea and see mad reactions.

You will questions GOD of israel ideology on your mind.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by motayoayinde: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Much respect sir.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by rspy: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Friend22:

I still no get sense!

grin grin grin no worry you go get sense one day
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Jeyun:
so because it is west bank crime will not take place there again abi? If there is any break down of law and order and the situation result to frankers between security forces and the hoodlums, and the hoodlums were over power and gun down u will call that killing of civilians. Mind u Palestiners all have the same minds over Israel, however Israel know of this and know how to handle them. Palestine's should thank goodness that Russia is not the Israel here that small enclave would have long be gone. Go ask creamier former Ukraine afar

So crime is the excuse to kill children in the west bank? Hoolums ko? Please do some research on how many children were killed in the west bank before oct 7 attack and come back to me and repeat what you just said with a straight face
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by cenmysterio: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2023
Realguyman1:
And when Israel ceased fire now, tomorrow u will hear again that hamas has done another again killing innocent Israeli civilians. Does it now mean that the life of those innocent Israeli civilians being cut short doesn't matter?

Un should settle this matter once and for all, and if both parties still decide to be hostile against peace and Un suggestions, then Un should leave them both to settle themselves in whatever ways they want.

You see the problem is that most people are just religious bigots. Who even gave the west the right to call other groups of people terrorist, are they themselves not terrorist. You see this is something I find appalling, anytime a Muslim does anything he is tagged terrorist but any other person/group you will be hearing other names.
Now if we want to just in our discussions, what about the thousands of life that the people of Palestine have lost over the years are they not humans as well. This is the first time that Palestine people through Hamas are attacking Isreal first and the whole world wants to make it seem as if the are not worth living, they should be pummeled, they should all be killed and so on.
Justice should be the target goal in any situation of this nature and that will never happen because they are Muslims and their lives does not count.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Babalola0920: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2023
greggng:

Your question shows thst you are not following the development...hamas is in West Bank...ramallah ...infsct one of there leaders was caught in thst area ...although he later died in prison. ..yesterday hamas was in Russia to discuss with putin ... hamas is a terror organisation...they network . Where ever Palestinian people are hamas operate there ...hamas was a political organisation b4 transforming to terror group with the help of Iran. You have no right to teach isreal how to conduct this operation . Where ever there intelligence gathering took them ...they shall operate . They are bring proactive ...

I stand to be corrected nothing like HAMAS a terror group.
First let ask what's the criterias to be categorize as a terrorist. If killing innocent people is ! US/FRANCE/UK/ISIS/ALQAEDA/ CIA government's are terrorist

If defending one land, people is then i see no where hamas should be tagged one !

Has hamas invade Africa or europe or America they fight against occupation and self determination of there state occupy by so called STATE ISRAEL SETTLERS !
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by McLizbae: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Let's believe Israel is bombing Gaza killing civilians including members of Hamas family, but Hamas is still shedding Israel with rocket in return. Now you what Israel to stop bombing Gaza, and do what please? Sit back and play volleyball with Hamas rockets?
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Lovenorth: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2023
rspy:

Jesus was a more decent man compared to the pedo terrorists Mohammed
Yet evil Jewish terrorists killed and you are still worshipping them grin
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Offpoint1: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2023
oneman2k7:
Sometimes, Nigeria should try and abstain from some international votes and stand on the fence. We have a lots of internal whahala and wars already.
A begger have no choice, they know they'll borrow from any country borrow-able

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran's Supreme Leader Says Israel Headed For 'destruction' ( Video) / Grenoble Top Court Upholds Ban On Wearing Burkini In Municipal Swimming Pools / Russia Builds Egypt's First Ever Nuclear Power Plant "El Dabaa" (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.